I know you will find this hard to believe, but Joe Biden lied about the evacuees from Afghanistan. Biden looked straight into the cameras and promised the American people that the Afghanis brought out of the country would be vetted very cautiously before being brought into the United States.

Do you know what that vetting process consisted of? They were asked if they were criminals or terrorists and if they said no, they were allowed into this country.

Remember, these people come from a country riddled with crime and hugely populated by the Taliban, ISIS-K, and Al Qaeda. Do you realize how ridiculous is that? Had they tried to vet them it would have been impossible.

In the best of times, the information was impossible to find and with the chaos in Afghanistan, it has become impossible. And the worst part is we may never know who the terrorists are until they strike.

But there’s nothing for Joe to worry about because after they strike the media and Jen Psaki will blame it on Trump and unvaccinated people.

The Biden administration had no real way to vet those coming into the country and so they went by the honor system and took whatever they were told at face value.

If someone were a terrorist would they ever admit to it? No, I’m no terrorist, I’m a shoe salesman. No, that is not a grenade launcher, it’s a croquet ball cleaner.

From PJ Media

What’s more, the Examiner reports that “the large majority of people, approximately 75%, evacuated were not American citizens, green card holders, Afghan Special Immigrant Visa holders, or applicants for the visa.” The Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) was given to Afghans who aided U.S. forces during our twenty-year misadventure in the country. As bad as the 75% figures was, it represented a slight improvement over the situation at the beginning of September, when Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas admitted that “of the 60,000 Afghans who have entered the U.S., nearly 8,000 are either U.S. citizens or residents, while about 1,800 are SIV holders, having obtained visas after assisting the U.S. military.” That is, 52,000, or 86 percent, were not U.S. citizens or SIV holders. However, Senator Rob Portman (R-OH) noted in early November that as of the beginning of October, only 700 of the 82,000 Afghans who had already been brought to the United States had SIVs.

See also  Climate Expert Calls Biden's Expensive Climate Change Bill Totally 'Worthless' [Video]

Biden himself wasn’t the only one who promised that the Afghans they were bringing into the United States by the thousands would be thoroughly vetted. State Department wonk Ned Price was just as firm: “Before anyone who is evacuated from Afghanistan comes to this country, they undergo a rigorous vet. Unless and until they complete that vet they will not be in a position to come to the U.S.”

Mark Sidney

3.7 3 votes
Denise Jimenez

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

Join this right now……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by Denise Jimenez
Linda Leonard

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website……..>>   https://bit.ly/payone1

Last edited 8 months ago by Linda Leonard
RitaSmith

Start earning today from $600 to $754 easily by working online from home. Last month i have generate and received $19663 from this job by giving this only maximum 2 hours a day of my life. Easiest job in the world and earning from this job are just awesome.XEh Everybody can now get this job and start earning cash online….
For more details………. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 8 months ago by RitaSmith
JanaHernandez

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage…..

Just visit this website now……………….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 8 months ago by JanaHernandez
Linda Leonard

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $90 to $120 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 8 months ago by Linda Leonard
DawnMiller

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by DawnMiller
Jeanie

HELLO

Last edited 8 months ago by Jeanie
Jeanie

⁣I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the
accompanying site………… http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by Jeanie
hank

push your crap someplace else

ShirleyGendreau

Hello

M E White

Soliciting sex online is against the law–better get your tricks someplace else!!

Cecelia Henderson

Must not be a very good article if only the spammers reply.

CharlieSeattle

TAQIYYA!

Jessica

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by Jessica
Gerald Ladd

Blow hole Joe’s policy. Americas safety last!

Lilly Haynes

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…

Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by Lilly Haynes
Norm

FUCK JOE BIDEN

Daniel Quigley

Why is it every single discussion starts with all these Liberal Bots that are pushing this fake Internet business. You either find a way to stop them or we the people will Boycott and Blacklist you.

Jasmine

My pay at least $300/day. My co-worker says me! I’m really amazed because you really help people to have ideas how to earn money. Thank you for your ideas and I hope that you’ll achieve more and receive more blessings. I admire your Website I hope you will notice me & I hope I can also win your paypal giveaway.

VISIT HERE……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by Jasmine
Daniel Quigley

Biden and his garbage administration knew full well that over 70% would never be vetted. Just think known Terrorists who the military knew about running free in this country. This is probably why Biden and Miley started throwing out top military minds and silenced the NCO’s who refused to go along with their plan.

tunamister

..NEVER TRUST A DEMON-RATZ.. NUTHING GOOD EVER CUMMS FROM DEMON-RATZ..!!

Judes

DID ANYONE HEAR ABOUT THE 2 AFGHANI MEN THAT WERE SENT TO FT MCCOY IN WI? HOW ONE BEAT HIS WIFE AND THE OTHER SEXUALLY MOLESTED A MALE BOY?? CRICKETS? YEAH, THOUGHT SO. MSM WILL BURY THAT STORY IN THE BOTTOM OF THE GARBAGE PILE. 😠😈

Ralph Richardson

These turds are not compatible with US law. Not one of them is worth the life of one US citizen. How many Americans will die at the hands of these turds?

Cajun

They will need 82,000 new IRS agents. Bam!!

Cajun

This site needs a moderator — or shut it down!

CW LAUDERDALE

SPECIAL NOTE: JOE, YOU JUST KEEP FEEDING AMMO INTO THE MACHINE GUN!

AMERICA, WHERE ARE WE GOING?

FIRST: Suggest you leftists/progressives pay attention. Many of us old soldiers and cops are just about ready to teach you children a few things about what makes free people tick!

SECOND: Question for the rest of America. What will it take for you to stand up and take your country back?

DISCUSSION: In light of all the activities of the leftists/progressives/other groups seemingly bent on destroying every thing we cops and soldiers ‘supposedly’ spent/are spending our careers and in far too many cases our lives defending, I am just asking where most Americans stand. Seems the arrival of Donald J. Trump (The Outsider) followed by Biden’s theft of the Presidency has stripped us all naked to expose not only the sores on our bodies, but those on our souls as well! The lessons learned presented below may give you a glimpse into the inner world of government from the vantage point of one who served in government from the municipal through the federal level as a soldier/cop. See if you can determine which ones were pre-Trump versus post-Trump.

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers in the survey chose the word “candor” is because to them candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. NOTE: The democrats have proven to be masters of co-mission while the republicans have proven to be masters of omission.
* The most cost effective personnel management tool for incompetent and/or corrupt personnel assigned to leadership positions in ground combat units (and probably elsewhere) is (censored by DOD).
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to the American political class, the American bureaucracy, the American media, and American academia.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Most of the politicians/bureaucrats/academicians/media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* Soldiers (ground combat soldiers, that is) do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, nor apple pie. Before all else, soldiers engaged in ground combat fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever in the twentieth century and thus far in the twenty-first, the strategies/tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice, I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier officially became a “mercenary” in 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* My guns were often turned (censored by DOD).
* Washington, DC has been/is the most (censored by DOD) I have encountered in all of my years as a soldier/cop.
* If called to serve the American people again the only position I will accept is that of a commander of (censored by DOD).
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class for many years I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick, New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans/soldiers/cops are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
*I woke up after many years as a soldier/cop to come to realize that I had/have more respect for many of those I have killed and/or jailed than I do for far too many politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and members of the media. I referred to most of the before mentioned folks as self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants until I retired to the deep woods and came to know that pissants are neither self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whoever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance coupled with ignorance equals stupidity.

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired
PS Most of the lessons learned were drafted as the prelude to a book titled: ‘Rape, Pillage, Plunder; America, You’ve Been Had!’ DOD has denied permission to publish in that they classified an investigation detailed therein that named a gaggle of politicians from Arkansas to D.C. as subjects! Three of those subjects have gone on to be President of the United States of America!!!!!!

Andrew Jackson

“If you see something, say something.” Sadly, communist traitor “Jim Crow Joe, China Joe, Quid Pro Quo Joe” is doing everything possible in the short time he has left in office to wreck and “fundamentally change America” in the footsteps of his Muslim boss Obama. In the face of Biden’s terrorist approved invasion stay safer. Follow in the footsteps of the founding fathers and Kyle Rittenhouse. Keep locked and loaded and your powder dry.

Nick1

We are beyond Impeachment. Crinimal Joe needs to be tried for Treason.

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.