Occult Goes Insane: Travis Scott Sings “Dead” Standing Over Dying People At Concert

By now, most Americans are aware of events that happened over the weekend at the Astroworld Musical festival in Texas that resulted in numerous deaths and massive amounts of injuries from human stampedes. Travis Scott is a rapper who was performing at the time of the violence, who has a reputation for glorifying violence and death, along with his girlfriend,  Kylie Jenner, who appeared recently covered in fake blood.

Former fans of Scott’s say they warned people about the darkness of his act:

It is unclear why music promoters were as irresponsible as they were, why the rapper and his girlfriend are pumping out offensive and disgusting content- and now lawsuits have been filed.

Matt Walsh commented on the character of Scott in a blistering post on Monday.

Key Point: America is in peril while civility is being ignored everywhere. There is something extraordinary about the behavior of the man who was leading the musical act on the day mayhem broke out in Texas.  According to Buzzfeed lawsuits have been filed against him and numerous other parties after the fateful night. Everyone who was aware of the dangers, failed citizens, by not doing their due diligence on this music festival.

CNN’s latest reports on the investigation by Houston Police were that they were working to determine what happened:

After a crowd surge at a Houston concert that left eight people dead and dozens injured, officials said they will investigate key causes and what could have been done to get attendees out of harm’s way.

The Houston Police Department tweeted on Sunday that the investigation into the tragedy is active and “is in its early stages.”
Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner told CNN his office is working to determine what happened at the Astroland Festival, how it happened and to make sure it does not happen again.
“We are praying for their family members, there are still two individuals who are critical — in critical condition in our hospitals — so, we are praying for all of them,” Turner said.
It is unclear if police will include the artist, Travis Scott, who was performing at the time, in their investigation.  He is strange behavior was caught on video, as seen below, as he performs a song titled, “Dead” as people are seen crushed to death, and being lifted up.

Posters familiar with Scott’s act claim that something is really not right with Scott, and that he “encouraged people to rush the stage and thwart security:

Many videos were posted online of live footage at the event, showing panic and chaos, revealing injured people trying to move out of the way of the human stampede.

A graphic image of Scott’s girlfriend, TV personality Kylie Jenner, who posed in fake blood in mid-October, surfaced to add to the chilling evidence that Hollywood has gone too far with their obsession with death and violence.

Footage showing Scott taking a brief moment to acknowledge someone had “passed out” was online, although most attendees at the concert said that the organizers and camera crew knew that it was far worse than one person passing out, and yet they refused to assist the crowd.

See also  BIDEN LIES, Claims He Served as Liaison Between Israel and Egypt...He Was Still in SCHOOL

One eyewitness wrote about a long history by Scott to incite violence in his audiences.

This story is still developing…

Hazel Nichols

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Hazel Nichols
Kathy

hi

Kathy

I get paid more than $40 to $70 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Kathy
Kathy

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Kathy
Annie

HELLO

Annie

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life…. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Annie
Niamh Bryant

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. Study greater on this net internet site..

For More Detail Visit………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Niamh Bryant
Alisha Bond

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Try it, you won’t regret it! …………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Alisha Bond

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Richard
Haines

You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity
This is what I do…… https://Www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Haines
JohnThomas

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. WEy I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website.

This is what I do…>>>>>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 26 days ago by JohnThomas
hiwepi

Last edited 25 days ago by hiwepi
TomBolton

I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i’m hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink ­…………………..Www.Smartcash1.com