The great thing about Democrats is that when they decide to hold an execution, the first thing they do is form a circle. In New York State, when they decided to wipe Republicans off from the redistricting map, they forced the liberal Supreme Court of New York to toss that map and place them in the danger zone.

In previous years, Republicans could compete in six or maybe seven congressional districts in New York. Under NY law, independent and unbiased companies would draw the redistricting maps. This has been important since New York has gone from 41 congressional seats down to 26 as people flee the high taxes and regulations in that blue state. The legislature made sure they could not be successful this year, so they would be able to draw up their own map.

The map they drew up was so convoluted that it looked more like a geometry quiz than an electoral map. Under that map, Republicans would have been down to possibly three seats in the House. It was so bad that even the ultra-liberal NY Supreme Court was forced to reject it and to appoint a special master to draw the map. As a result, Republicans are now competitive in eleven districts and because of the red wave, this year could win 13 seats or half of the NY delegation.

From The Daily Caller

In trying to drive the Republicans out of the state, Hochul approved lines that seemingly pitted Republicans against Republicans and changed Republican districts to more Democrat, leading to potentially only 4 possible seats for New York Republicans in Congress down from the current 7. Much to the chagrin of Democrats, these new maps have not only set off dizzying chaos of who is running where but also given the Republicans an opportunity to potentially get up to 11 seats, according to Cook Political Report. Nick Langworthy, New York state Republican chair, says the candidates are so good Republicans can get 13, half the conference!

See also  Leftist Attacks AG Barr, Gets Caught In Despicable Lie About Trump and the Media

This dizzying havoc has even created a potential spot for former Mayor Bill DeBlasio to run for Congress proving there are no consequences in New York for failure.

Sometimes crime just doesn’t pay.

Steven Ahle

Sarah

Good

Last edited 1 month ago by Sarah
Sarahuller

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sarahuller
basife

This year now its very very easy to earn more income online. start using this job and earn more than $15000 every month very easily. now its time for you to change your life. check this website for info.
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)> http://Www.Homzjob.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by basife
OliviaEmma

I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE…..,

>>>>>>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by OliviaEmma
drosack

No consequences for failure, how fitting.

Brooklyn

I get paid more than $120 to $130 every hour for working on the web. I found out about this activity 3 months prior and subsequent to joining this I have earned effectively $15k from this without having internet working abilities
Copy underneath site to check it… http://www.incomehd.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Brooklyn
jessica nora

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.………
HERE====)> http://WWW.WORKBZ.COM

Last edited 1 month ago by jessica nora
RSM

Liberty One Site Monitors! Liberty One Site Monitors!
Your discussion forum is nothing more that scripted posts for work from home scams!

Radman414

And why the site moderators don’t halt this stupidity can only be explained if the scamming spammers are paying to post. (Moderators will NOT respond to questions about this activity.)

Andrea S. Brown

Finally a proven way of earning money online. Yes! you can earn more than you think only by working just a few hours from home regularly. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last weekly payment was exactly 25,337 dollars.
See More Information Here…..> http://www.workstar24.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Andrea S. Brown
Michelle Robinson

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it… 🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:) HERE====)> https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Michelle Robinson
Radman414

Always remember that when your political enemy is “shooting himself (or herself) in the foot,” help them to “reload.” It’s no wonder that Biden can walk at all!

Biden- HelpHimReload.jpg
Skye John

I’am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’AM made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply

open this link thank you…. http://www.coin.works53.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by Skye John

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.