New Video: ‘She’s Dying! She’s Dying!’ Trump Supporters Yelled To Police, After Shocking Beatdown At US Capitol

Unconcerned with the optics of an out-of-control grasp on power, while they persecute the average American for participating in a supportive rally for their favorite president, the ‘swampy’ left shows that their real mission for being in political office is for personal power and access to wealth.

While the US Government is being led by a radical Anti-American Speaker of the House- Nancy Pelosi, Americans are finding out that the Media, the Democrat party, and Never Trumpers are collaborating to push out a narrative about what happened on January 6 that doesn’t match eyewitness reports from that day.

Instead of Supporters of Trump being violent- like the administration of Democrat Joe Biden claims, we are learning that the anti-Trump Government was violent. New footage has emerged that shows a brutal and hostile attack unfolding near the tunnel of the Capitol building on the 6th, where people in police gear aggressively beat supporters of President Donald J. Trump.

One woman died, allegedly from her injuries. Julie Kelly, a reporter who has been following the developments of the Government’s case against the American people, watched in horror and posted the new footage with her commentary:

“I am sorry Rosanne Boyland’s family has to see it. She was dead, likely after enduring a brutal attack by DC cop. Then dragged thru the tunnel by,” Kelly wrote.

The footage is very upsetting. Kelly also posted a second video with footage of the same day, the same area 0 from a different point of view, saying it showed people who tried to help Roselyn Boyland, the deceased woman who is seen on the video.

The new footage confirms the exact opposite of what the January 6 Commission is telling Americans. It is not our first indication that Boyland was attacked and killed by police on that day. Footage of an eyewitness from that day, Phillip Anderson, has been out for months. Yet, no one in the Commission has made any comment about it- it is almost as if the government commission doesn’t care what happened to the supporters of Trump. In the video below, Anderson says he was holding the hand of Boyland as she was dying and told his story to independent journalists.

See also  Discovered On Hunter's Laptop: Walmart Chairman Talked to Hunter About Getting Rid of Trump [AUDIO]

“So the Government can kill you. Lie about the cause of your death, cover it up. Say that you died because you’re a meth-head, which they did to Rosanne Boyland. Then they can exalt the person that killed this person as a hero,” Anderson told an independent reporter in August.

Clearly, we are not being told the truth. The new footage was exposed on the same day that a member of the January 6th Commission told CNN news about their plans to focus on Trump.  Unconcerned with the fact that only supporters of Trump’s died that day, it is pretty apparent that the Democrats intend to try to harm Trump. That is the purpose of their work as civil servants. Check this out as CNN reported: “A member of the House select committee investigating the January 6 attack told CNN Saturday many of the more than 200 witnesses they have interviewed are former officials from the Trump administration who came forward voluntarily.

See also  What A Surprise Inspection Of Jan 6th Political Prisoner's Cell Found Will Make Your Blood Boil

Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a California Democrat, said some others have also volunteered testimony but needed a subpoena for “cover.” Lofgren remained relatively tight-lipped, however, and wouldn’t say whether they were members of the Trump White House, the Trump campaign, or former Vice President Mike Pence’s staff when pressed by CNN’s Jim Acosta.

“Let me not be that specific, but let me say certainly there have been people, part of the Trump administration, who have spoken to us and provided important insights that have led us to further questions,” she said when asked about whether they were White House staffers.

She told CNN earlier this week in addition to the hundreds of witness interviews, the committee received nearly 25,000 documents and got more than 200 tips from its tip line. Do you see it?  The Democrats and RINOS are just putting on theater so they can go after Trump one more time.

Nancy Akin

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site…….

See More Info…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 15 days ago by Nancy Akin
MaryMarshall

yuyfh

Last edited 15 days ago by MaryMarshall
TaraMaestas

<b>I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working on-line. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having on-line working skills. This is what I do…  http://www.NetPro2.com<b&gt;

Last edited 15 days ago by TaraMaestas
Anna

[ JOIN US ] I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 15 days ago by Anna
KatherineGriffin

Here is I started.…………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 15 days ago by KatherineGriffin
TaraMaestas

Hello

Anna

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 15 days ago by Anna
HeidiSchell

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do … http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 13 days ago by HeidiSchell
YolandaHoyer

Here is I started.…………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 15 days ago by YolandaHoyer
TaraMaestas

Hello

Anna

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 15 days ago by Anna
KatherineGriffin

Here is I started.…………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 15 days ago by KatherineGriffin
Linda Rose

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Linda Rose
DeborahDecker

Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://Www.Smartpay1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by DeborahDecker
Betty

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Betty
G.W

Could this possibly be the reason some of the Capitol Police Officers committed suicide??? 😢😭 Was it because they just couldn’t live with what happened and not say something, so they felt like they couldn’t go on living???😭😭
Were they threatened if they said anything????
The truth must come out, but I believe the partisan committee is only trying to hide the truth.

Bernice

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Bernice
G.W

The truth of everything that happened will always come out eventually. Hopefully it will be soon and not later.

C.W. LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

SPECIAL NOTE TO AMERICANS: This is just another example that reinforces my confession/lessons learned presented below. As any honest cop will tell you regarding this whole affair; the real criminals here are the politicians, bureaucrats (including cops), and the members of the media who have and continue to support in any manner carrying this fiasco forward!

Before commenting on this article, I must first thank all of you Americans who of late have started raising your voices and/or casting your votes to counter all those bent on destroying this nation. I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street.

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Silly Kamara, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others on the so-called left. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Oh, before I forget! Godfather Joe; do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!
This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 to the citizens of this old soldier/cop’s community while serving as their police chief.
A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance to the vets are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else.
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever since WWI the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

Old wolf

Sad isnt it … how the delusional democrats will do what ever it takes , even kill to get at Trump so he can’t run in 2022 . So much for honor and integrity in our government . All this does is force Trump to run now because of this . If he doesn’t run then two women that were murdered by the delusional democrat police force was for nothing . One on the 6th and now one here . It’s time to stop all this corruption of the delusional democrats , enough is enough . Why will die next so the democrats can have their way .. will it be you ??? are you willing to take that chance ???

yevemox

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 14 days ago by yevemox
Nick1

The so-called commission’s sole purpose is to cover up for Pelosi being behind the entire 1/6 event, probably with help from the FBI.

AdrianCothran

super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info……….. Www.live124.com