New Security Footage From Jan 6th Shows Capitol Police Officers Herding Protesters Inside As They Enter The Capitol [VIDEO]

Last week, prosecutors released two videos that blow apart the narrative that Trump supporters broke into the Capitol in an act of insurrection. In the videos, you can see police welcoming the protesters into the Capitol, including a video of an entrance that has never been shown before. The Democrats have been trying to make hay out of the protest, which they have said is worse than 9/11, the Civil War, and Pearl harbor.

Instead of the story Democrats have told about the protesters busting open doors and forcing their way into the building, both videos show Capitol police herding the people into the building and then standing back to allow them to wander in. I guess the insurrectionists were extraordinarily polite. A lawyer would probably allude to this as entrapment. The protesters didn’t break in, they were led in and then prosecuted for entering the building.

You will be able to see a Capitol Policeman waving to people already inside the building.

At the very beginning of the video, the crowd has stops before entering as if they were seeking permission to go inside. Then you can see the cops walk by and allow the protesters entrance into the capitol. In a later part of the video, you can see the cops have people bottled up to prevent their entrance until another cop comes and communicates with the officers and they move on, leaving the door unguarded, so people can walk right in.

See also  Pro-Life Activists Kills Them With Kindness 'Jesus Loves You', Libs Freaking EXPLODE

From The Gateway Pundit

Who are the real ‘insurrectionists’ and ‘domestic terrorists?’

As Nancy Pelosi and the authoritarian swamp carry out their bogus witch hunt on Trump supporters who were in attendance, keep in mind that the only people who were killed by violence that day were 2 trump supporters – Ashli Babbit and Rosanne Boyland — and two other Trump supporters that we’r not sure about.

The entire incident was so ‘dangerous’ that authorities were able to clear out the protesters and secure the building by the evening, so the corrupt swamp and Mike Pence could certify the bogus election results the very same night.

“Worse than the Civil War,” what a joke.

Pamela Peck

hi

Pamela Peck

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Pamela Peck
JoPitts

I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do.Copy
For more details visit……………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by JoPitts
JaniceMcNeil

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 5 months ago by JaniceMcNeil
CW LAUDERDALE

SPECIAL NOTES: WANT TO THANK NANCY PELOSI, HER MINIONS IN THE CONGRESS, THE CAPITAL POLICE, THE FBI, AND MANY OTHERS FOR THEIR PARTS IN THE RIGGED JANUARY 6TH FIASCO. EACH OF YOU HAVE DONE WONDERS TO REINFORCE MY LESSONS LEARNED PRESENTED BELOW.

AMERICA, WHERE ARE WE GOING?

FIRST: Suggest you leftists/progressives pay attention. Many of us old soldiers and cops are just about ready to teach you children a few things about what makes free people tick!

SECOND: Question for the rest of America. What will it take for you to stand up and take your country back?

DISCUSSION: In light of all the activities of the leftists/progressives/other groups seemingly bent on destroying every thing we cops and soldiers ‘supposedly’ spent/are spending our careers and in far too many cases our lives defending, I am just asking where most Americans stand. Seems the arrival of Donald J. Trump (The Outsider) followed by Biden’s theft of the Presidency has stripped us all naked to expose not only the sores on our bodies, but those on our souls as well! The lessons learned presented below may give you a glimpse into the inner world of government from the vantage point of one who served in government from the municipal through the federal level as a soldier/cop. See if you can determine which ones were pre-Trump versus post-Trump.

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers in the survey chose the word “candor” is because to them candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. NOTE: The democrats have proven to be masters of co-mission while the republicans have proven to be masters of omission.
* The most cost effective personnel management tool for incompetent and/or corrupt personnel assigned to leadership positions in ground combat units (and probably elsewhere) is (censored by DOD).
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to the American political class, the American bureaucracy, the American media, and American academia.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Most of the politicians/bureaucrats/academicians/media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* Soldiers (ground combat soldiers, that is) do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, nor apple pie. Before all else, soldiers engaged in ground combat fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever in the twentieth century and thus far in the twenty-first, the strategies/tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice, I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier officially became a “mercenary” in 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* My guns were often turned (censored by DOD).
* Washington, DC has been/is the most (censored by DOD) I have encountered in all of my years as a soldier/cop.
* If called to serve the American people again the only position I will accept is that of a commander of (censored by DOD).
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class for many years I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick, New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans/soldiers/cops are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
*I woke up after many years as a soldier/cop to come to realize that I had/have more respect for many of those I have killed and/or jailed than I do for far too many politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and members of the media. I referred to most of the before mentioned folks as self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants until I retired to the deep woods and came to know that pissants are neither self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whoever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance coupled with ignorance equals stupidity.

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired
PS Most of the lessons learned were drafted as the prelude to a book titled: ‘Rape, Pillage, Plunder; America, You’ve Been Had!’ DOD has denied permission to publish in that they classified an investigation detailed therein that named a gaggle of politicians from Arkansas to D.C. as subjects! Three of those subjects have gone on to be President of the United States of America!!!!!!

Lilly Haynes

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…

Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Lilly Haynes
Laura Holtzmann

super

Laura Holtzmann

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. MMn It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do…>>>>> http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Laura Holtzmann
Jasmine

My pay at least $300/day. My co-worker says me! I’m really amazed because you really help people to have ideas how to earn money. Thank you for your ideas and I hope that you’ll achieve more and receive more blessings. I admire your Website I hope you will notice me & I hope I can also win your paypal giveaway.

VISIT HERE……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Jasmine
Bird Dog

The fascist democRAT BASTARD Communist party are an existential threat to the United States of America.

chuckycheese

Noticed this from the first day of videos released, 1/6/21 – Capitol Police were getting their pictures taken with the people THEY brought in. No insurrection. No guns.

Holly luyah

This year do not worry about money you can start a new Business and do an online job I have started a new Business and I am making over $84, 8254 per month I was started with 25 persons company now I have make a company of 200 peoples you can start a Business with a company of 10 to 50 peoples or join an online job.

For more info Open on this web Site……. http://www.Newapp1.com