New Emails Show Discrepancies Between Fulton County, GA Spokeswoman and Sworn Testimony Over Shutting Down Vote Count

Follow America's fastest-growing news aggregator, Spreely News, and stay informed. You can find all of our articles plus information from your favorite Conservative voices. 

Some internal emails from Fulton County election workers have popped up and are causing even more eyebrows to raise over the ballot processing irregularities in Georgia’s Fulton County, the largest and usually most-troubled county in the state, during the 2020 presidential election.

There were a lot of questions that arose after watching a video of the ballot counting process in the Fulton County State Farm Arena on and after Election Day evening when Republican observers and others were sent home after being told the ballot counting would resume in the morning, just like how the Democrat county workers told Republican ballot counters and observers in the other key swing states. Weird coincidence, right?

There are two sworn affidavits upon penalty of perjury from poll workers from Election Night that state that around 10:30 pm an official directed the workers to stop what they were doing and come back in the morning at 8:30 am.

Close to a half dozen local and national media outlets reported being told that absentee ballot-counting had ceased at around 10:30 pm and would resume the next day. County spokeswoman Regina Waller was cited in several reports for that information.

This was the time when 74 million American voters believe the Democrats in vote-counting centers all over the battleground states cheated to steal the election from Donald Trump.

Just as it did in other states that pulled this, the counting at the State Farm Arena never stopped after the targeted workers left. They just kept counting, except now they had no one to watch what they were doing. And we’re not supposed to talk about this.  Waller said back in December that contrary to what was reported by the news media, she “stated to all media … that although several workers were released to go home, a small team remained behind to assist with scanning ballots.”

And that was the seed of the lie. Democrats always have a seed for a lie. They make a declaratory statement with no supporting evidence, and why should they, they’re Democrats after all, and no one in the media ever questions them. Meanwhile, they’re lying their Bidens off.

Just the News obtained emails over the weekend from an open records request. Waller reveals that the ballot counting workers left the building around 10:30 pm.

In the email from November 3 at 10:22 pm that was sent to several county workers including Garin Narain, a State Farm Arena spokesman, Waller wrote, “The workers in the Absentee Ballot Processing area will get started again at 8 am tomorrow.” She then went on to ask for arrangements to be made for news crews to arrive the next day to get some live shots of the counting.

Asked about that, Waller said that the email “was in response to a question received asking when all workers would return.” Waller never answered a request to see the original email she said she was responding to.

On top of the obstructive messaging from Fulton County officials on Election Day evening, what happened at State Farm Arena had some extra  weirdness added to the mix after two sworn affidavits from ballot observers who testified under penalty of perjury confirm at least some of the irregularities that were reported that night.

One of the affidavits was from Michelle Branton, a Georgia GOP Field Organizer, who said that around 10:30 pm Election Night, “a woman yelled to everyone to stop working and to return the next day at 8:30 a.m.”

“Nearly all of the staff workers” left the arena after the yeller had her say, Branton said, and there was only a small number of workers who stayed, and that included Regina Waller.

Mitchell Harrison, another GOP ballot observer, said in his sworn testimony that he worked close at hand with Branton Election Night and he also witnessed the woman dismiss the workers “sometime after 10 o’clock,” he wrote and said that “all but 4 election employees” left the building.

Branton and Harrison both said they were told by a GOP supervisor to get the number of ballots scanned and the number of ballots that still had to be scanned.  Both said it took three times to ask Waller for the information and when she finally answered them she said they could find the information on the state’s website. In other words, she didn’t want to give them the information.

Both said they left the State Farm Arena building “shortly after 10:30 p.m.” but then after some time after they returned to the Fulton County Board of Elections Warehouse, they learned that ballot counting was still being done at the Arena. They were duped by cheating Democrats.

Harrison said he and another worker eventually returned to to the Arena “just before 1:00 a.m.,” upon which “we were told counting had been going on but had just ended in the last few minutes.” That’s around the time you saw spikes in Joe Biden’s vote total in only the key battleground states.

This whole thing is a joke. They stole the election and set things up so that we can’t even talk about it.  In fact, the media now refers to stories like this one as the “Big Lie.” How are Republicans supposed to trust Democrats and media people ever again?




Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.



Discover more from Liberty One News

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading