Musk And AOC Turn Up The Drama On Twitter: ‘Stop Hitting On Me’

Socialist sweetheart, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez got a taste of her own medicine after she took to Twitter to slam “some billionaire with an ego problem unilaterally controls a massive communication platform”. An obvious shot at SpaceX creator Elon Musk, who just purchased Twitter. She later tried to snap back in a since-deleted Tweet that she wasn’t talking about Musk after he embarrassed her by accusing her of flirting with him.

AOC’s tweet read: “Tired of having to collectively stress about what explosion of hate crimes is happening bc some billionaire with an ego problem unilaterally controls a massive communication platform and skews it because Tucker Carlson or Peter Thiel took him to dinner and made him feel special”

“Stop hitting on me, I’m really shy,” Musk replied.

AOC claimed that she was talking about Facebook’s Mark Zuckerburg but no one bought it so she deleted the reply. Not before a ton of users took screenshots, though:

Seems like AOC doesn’t like a taste of her own medicine. This is the same Congresswoman that accuses anyone who disagrees with her of wanting to sleep with her.

She added in another post that she deleted the tweet because “I try to avoid giving people with massive ego complexes like this the attention and QTs/replies they crave and are seeking (when I can help it )”.

On Instagram, the Democrat congresswoman also wrote: “If he’s looking for something to do, he can pay taxes”.

AOC was trying to save face, in my opinion. She was mocked heavily for her illogical “clap back”. It was a nice try but in the end awkward deflection. Zuckerberg owns Facebook for over a decade and suddenly now she’s complaining? Yeah, no one else bought it either.

The Tesla billionaire and world’s richest man has sent shockwaves around the platform this week after striking a deal with the company’s board to purchase Twitter for $44 billion. Musk https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1520156713155846144has inflamed liberals by promising to loosen censorship on the platform and embrace more free expression.

See also  Abortion Clinic Shut Down After Women Hospitalized
Brooklyn

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…http://www.incomehd.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Brooklyn
Cheryl Pratt

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Cheryl Pratt
Dee

Who in the devil would want to hit on AOC?

dopaca

I am able to create $88/h to complete few jobs on home computer. I’ve never thought that it’s even achievable but my closest mate earning $25k only within five weeks simply working this leading project & she had convinced me to join…Discover extra details by going following link https://www.makemeboost.com

Last edited 20 days ago by dopaca
Jasmine Dalton

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.hmjobz.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Jasmine Dalton
HayleyKarla

I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.CASHAPP1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by HayleyKarla
THX 1138

I guess that this is what it actually looks like when immaturity is granted a green light to become a member of Congress these days.

OR Patriot

She’s not “immature” – actually I guess maybe she IS! More important than that though is the fact that she’s just plain STUPID!

Vera Hernandez

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Vera Hernandez
Zerro85

Finally I made 392/hr. It’s time to take some action and you can join it too.It is a simple, dedicated and easy way to get rich. Three weeks from now you will wish you had started today.Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
GOOD LUCK==-==>> https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Zerro85
bill

AOC is what my age group called a “coyote morning’ where you wake up from a 3 day drunk and find your arm under her. You must gnaw it off like coyotes do in traps,so you dont wake her up. How awful to see that creature in your bed when you are hungover.

Harry

If we were the last two persons in the world. I would not hit on you. You would be on your own.

Fred G Sanford

Who in the hell would date that loud mouth skank? No one! I wouldn’t let my 170 pound Great Dane screw that bitch. Even my Great Dane has standards. Truth is, she’s an idiot!

Sweetie

The only thing worse than a billionaire with a big ego is a member of Congress who thinks every man is in love with her. I hope she pays her taxes!

OR Patriot

Since when do LIEberal scumbags pay their taxes???