Mom Of Skirt-Wearing Boy Accused Of Rape Defends Son In DM Exclusive

The mother of the skirt-wearing teen boy who allegedly raped one classmate and groped another gave an exclusive interview to DailyMail on the eve of the Virginia elections. She expressed right away that she felt the issue was being overblown and used as a political hot-button and seems to believe that public interest in the case is disingenuous.

DailyMail gave the mother anonymity to help protect the identity of her son because he is legally a minor.

‘He’s a 15-year-old boy that wanted to have sex in the bathroom, with somebody that was willing,’ she declared, sitting in an empty kitchen in her townhouse, DailyMail explained.. ‘And they’re twisting this just enough to make it a political hot button issue.’

The mom claims her son was not trans but that he also wasn’t taking advantage of the gender-neutral bathrooms? The article went on to explain that the boy identified to classmates as pansexual which is a fancy way of saying that he didn’t know what to identify as and would change his gender whenever he felt to do so.

‘He would wear a skirt one day and then the next day, he would wear jeans and a t-shirt, a Polo or hoodie,’ she explained. ‘He was trying to find himself and that involved all kinds of styles. I believe he was doing it because it gave him attention he desperately needed and sought.’

The exclusive paints a clear picture of internal conflict on the mother’s part. She expresses disappointment in her son but at one point aimed to victim-blame the girl.

‘If I was in a position where I was about to be raped, I would be screaming, kicking, everything,’ she said. ‘You’re 15. You can reasonably defend yourself. You’re not just going to sit there and take it. And so, because there wasn’t a presence of a fight, he felt it was okay to keep going.’

Court documents explained that the two had previously had vaginal intercourse but during her testimony, the victim explained that she explained she wasn’t interested in having sex. The boy’s mother also admitted that her son told her as much. Explaining that she was ‘wishy-washy’.

On a phone call, the mom claimed that the son doesn’t understand what he’s done wrong:

‘He asked me how I was doing, and I said, ”I’m broken, I’m shattered, you shattered me,” the mom recalled. ”Do you have any idea what you’ve done to me, what you’ve done to your family?

‘And his response was, ”No, what did I do?” she said.

She had been his primary point of contact, with his dad living in New Jersey.

‘At that point, I was like, ‘You know what? I love you, I always will, I will do everything I can to always be there for you in any capacity possible,’ she said. ‘But I told him – ‘You need to call your father for now on. Do not call me. I need to heal, and I need you to figure this out for yourself.’

The boy’s mother says it’s been a challenge his whole life to make her son do better and noted that his father has been mostly absent. The article explains that there is more than a little turmoil between the two parents. At one point the boy moved in with his father for a short time. The mom claims that’s when he became more defiant.

‘He’s been a challenging child his whole life, which I’ve dealt with myself,’ the mother said. ‘My son’s gone through multiple forms of counseling and therapy, resources here, at school, friends, family. It’s been 15 years of hell trying to get him to do better and be better.’

Previous complaints against him:

In addition to the rape, and accusation from a separate girl that the boy forcefully groped her— The teen was also busted in 5th grade sending nude photos of himself to another student.

While his mother admitted that her son is ‘troubled’, the interview makes it seem like she is more concerned with the media’s coverage of the reported assaults than the victims.

‘What is the end game on this?’ she added. ‘My son’s going to be going on the sexual registry and be committed to Meghan’s Law for the rest of his life because he had 15-year-old hormones.’

Personally, the article did not give me a sense of newfound sympathy for the boy but that could just be me. There is more to this interview and these are just the highlights. You can read the full exclusive here and come to your own conclusion.

Monique

I get paid more than $120 to $140 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Monique
Monique

Finally a proven way of earning money online every one is not a cheater, very reliable and profitable site. Thousands peoples are making good earning from it. For further detail visit the link no instant money and information
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://Www.WORKS16.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Monique
Britney

Real Online home based work to make more than $14k. Last month i have made $15738 from this home job. Very simple and easy to do and earnings from this just awesome for dertails. For more details. For more detail visit the given link……… http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Britney
ReginaSisemore

follow instruction on website Here→→   http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by ReginaSisemore
Layla Keynes

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage…..

Just visit this website now…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Layla Keynes
BabyHuey

Kill Yourself

BabyHuey

Kill Yourself

Madison

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website……………… http://Www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Madison
Hazel Nichols

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Hazel Nichols
BabyHuey

Kill Yourself

YasminTaylor

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week… http://www.webcash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by YasminTaylor
BabyHuey

Kill Yourself

EleanorEvans

Who Are u

BabyHuey

Kill yourself

Esther

The mother, father, and son all need a relationship with Jesus. The parents need to get the boy involved in wholesome activities that will promote wholesome values that will build his character. The article did not share how the parents live, but I imagine the boy has seen his parents acting out in immoral ways and feels that is the way things are. The parents might take the boy to Sunday School and church it would possibly make a big difference in all of their lives.

Marie Ackermann

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.workssilver.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Marie Ackermann
BabyHuey

Kill Yourself

butch

There is NO defense for what that pervert did.

ChukYooFarly

Agreed, and they never deal with rapists like they should. (fully castrate ’em)
Since there’s no punishment for rape, the rapists have declared open season on the most vunerable: children.

ChukYooFarly

Actually, the most vulnerable are every female, every male, every child and every animal. Rapists MUST be castrated.

divac

Last edited 1 month ago by divac
BabyHuey

Kill Yourself

James E Berger

After hearing the Mother talk, I can see why her son is a complete POS! Like Mother, like son!

ChukYooFarly

Yup. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Mountain man

He needs that wiener cut off to help him with his transformation if I had been the girls dad I would have performed the surgery

ChukYooFarly

ALL rapists need to be fully castrated.

ChukYooFarly

Geez. The mother of the juvenile rapist is mentally unstable so it’s no wonder her son is too.
Rape is rape. Quit blaming the victim.

David Cameron

I think people were too hard on Hitler. He was simply trying to learn the meaning of life.

LauraLeung

I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i’m hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink ­…………..Www.Smartcash1.com

xigiwoj

Last edited 28 days ago by xigiwoj
Cecelia Henderson

Looks like Mom is as sick as the boy.