Ministry Of Truth Update: Mayorkas Admits To Monitoring People

While speaking to CNN’s Dana Bash I believe Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas liked through his teeth. They were discussing Biden’s new Disinformation Governance Board when Bash pressed him to find out if they plan to spy on Americans. Of course, Mayorkas denied that the government even had those types of capabilities,

Homeland Security Secretary doesn’t have the capabilities? Come on…

“Republicans are calling it ‘Orwellian’ and comparing it to the Ministry of Truth in the novel ‘1984,’” Bash said of the board. “Can you clarify what exactly is this? What exactly will this disinformation governance board do? Will it monitor American citizens?”

“Dana, I’m very pleased to do so. It’s clear, I mean, those criticisms are precisely the opposite of what this small working group within the Department of Homeland Security will do,” Mayorkas replied. “And I think we probably could have done a better job of communicating what it does and does not do. The fact is that disinformation that creates a threat to the security of the homeland is our responsibility to address. And this department has been addressing it for years.”

Mayorkas then suggested that the board would simply be addressing disinformation from foreign sources — such as Russia, Iran, or China — that would pose a national security threat—Not American, though this administration has repeated on several occasions that Americans are more at risk of an attack from ‘domestic terrorists’—Also known as Americans.

“We know the problems but it’s not clear to me how this governance board will act. What will it do?” Bash pressed.

See also  Dems Already Cheating in 2022 Midterms, Super PACs Creating Fake Republican Ads To Defeat Trump-Endorsed Candidates

“So, what it does, it works to ensure that the way in which we address threats, the connectivity between threats and acts of violence are addressed without infringing on free speech,” Mayorkas said, noting that the board would not have “operational authority” to act but would work to provide information to those who did.

“Will American citizens be monitored?” Bash asked directly.

“No,” Mayorkas replied.

“Guarantee that?” Bash pushed harder.

“So what we do, we in the Department of Homeland Security don’t monitor American citizens,” Mayorkas continued to object.

“You don’t, but will this change that?” Bash kept digging.

“No, no, the board does not have any operational capability,” Mayorkas said again.

Bash went on to point out some of the partisan questions about the board — and Nina Jankowicz, who has been tapped to head the board — noting that many appeared to be concerned that she would not act in a neutral fashion.

“Would you be okay if Donald Trump were president, if he created this disinformation governance board? Or — if it is in place and he wins again in 2024 — that he’s in charge of such a thing?” she asked.

Mayorkas did not address her question directly, saying instead, “I believe that this working group, that gathers together best practices, makes sure that our work is coordinated, consistent with those best practices, that we’re safeguarding the right of free speech, that we’re safeguarding civil liberties, I think, is an extraordinary important endeavor.”

Watch

See also  NY Democrats Shoot Themselves in the Foot on Redistricting

Go ahead… Tell me how the DHS doesn’t, won’t, or can’t spy on US citizens. I don’t have that kind of faith in any organization, especially one that plans to restrict free speech. Do you?

1 1 vote
arnonerik

Nobody high up in the Biden Administration can be trusted to be truthful!

Brooklyn

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…http://www.incomehd.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Brooklyn
The Rebel

yur butt sucks pondwater!!!

dopaca

I am able to create $88/h to complete few jobs on home computer. I’ve never thought that it’s even achievable but my closest mate earning $25k only within five weeks simply working this leading project & she had convinced me to join…Discover extra details by going following link https://www.makemeboost.com

Last edited 21 days ago by dopaca
HayleyKarla

I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.CASHAPP1.Com

Last edited 20 days ago by HayleyKarla
Dee

you got this right. Can’t trust any of them. They like there is no tomorrow.

jennifer

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 21 days ago by jennifer
Cheyenne

You can trust that whenever they say anything, the OPPOSITE is what will happen.

OldSeaCaptain

Now that the Socialists have revealed their Game Plan – all one has to do is read “1984” and apply it literally to current events. The Socialist Government has revealed it’s control.

MOD

To be fair, all you had to do before is just listen to what they are accusing people of, to know what they are actually doing. This (1984) is just extra insight lol

Cheryl Pratt

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Cheryl Pratt
The Rebel

duz yur back get sore?

Ted Crawford

Two questions; Do you spit or swallow and do you have to pay for the bib, kneepads and mouthwash, or are they provided?

MOD

Lol Oh please! If anyone believes they haven’t ALREADY been spying on American Citizens, they need to snap out of it and live in reality.

Vera Hernandez

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Vera Hernandez
The Rebel

and the horse you rode in on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolmeadow Kid

I’m quoting the last line in the article above Go ahead… “Tell me how the DHS doesn’t, won’t, or can’t spy on US citizens. I don’t have that kind of faith in any organization, especially one that plans to restrict free speech. Do you?” NO!!! I DON’T. Nor should you!!!!

Last edited 21 days ago by Coolmeadow Kid
marlene

“Tell me how DHS doesn’t, won’t, or can’t spy on US citizens. I don’t have that kind of faith in any organization, especially one that plans to restrict free speech. Do you?” Of course not. Otherwise they wouldn’t be calling patriotic, law-abiding American citizens “domestic terrorists.” It’s China and Russia who are getting Mayorkas’ free pass.

Zerro85

Finally I made 392/hr. It’s time to take some action and you can join it too.It is a simple, dedicated and easy way to get rich. Three weeks from now you will wish you had started today.Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
GOOD LUCK==-==>> https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Zerro85
The Rebel

another demonrat moron!!!!

The Rebel

America needs congressional term limits to eradicate all the drunks, liars, pedophiles, whores, and thieves who pretend to be working for taxpayers !! 8 long years and your lying arse needs to be booted out of DC !!!!

Nick1

ANOTHER Biden swamp creature who needs to be removed from public office.

Tom

Is this guy 2 ft. tall? He’s always looking upward at everything.

Smiley

The fact is that disinformation that creates a threat to the security of the homeland is our responsibility to address. And this department has been addressing it for years.” From this statement of Mayorkas, they’ve been addressing disinformation for years so why all of a sudden do they feel the need to have a special “board” to do it?!

Brunswick

Anyone out there truly trust or believe a single word of what this joker is saying. Of course they will monitor American Citizens, we that don’t agree with them are already considered Domestic Terrorists. Just by not agreeing with them….so don’t pee down my back and tell me it’s raining.

Ronnie

This NIT-WIT assigned by Alien DHS chief as Ministry of TRUTH ???? Nina… I say to you… DIS information or be it MIS information… .You are DIS MIS.sed.. go away to your dystopic Disney world…

Denjan

Liar, liar pants on fire! How do we know? Your lips moved.

Skillet56

Ministry of Truth is being run by Pinocchio

Tim Shep

China Joe sure has some real sleaze bags in his administration, and we have two more years of this authoritarian regime.