Military Agrees That Election Was Fraudulent, Questions Biden’s Mental Health

More than 120 retired US Generals and Admirals wrote Joe Biden. In the letter, they questioned his mental fitness and cognitive abilities. They also mentioned the evidence that voter fraud may have played a large part in his winning of the election.

The group confronted the FBI and the Supreme Court for ignoring, what they say, is irrefutable evidence of fraud.

From the letter to Joe Biden:

Without fair and honest elections that accurately reflect the “will of the people” our ConstitutionalRepublic is lost. Election integrity demands ensuring there is one legal vote cast and counted per citizen. Legal votes are identified by State Legislature’s approved controls using government IDs, verified signatures, etc. Today, many are calling such commonsense controls “racist” in an attempt to avoid having fair and honest elections. Using racial terms to suppress proof of eligibility is itself a tyrannical intimidation tactic. Additionally, the “Rule of Law” must be enforced in our election processes to ensure integrity. The FBI and Supreme Court must act swiftly when election irregularities are surfaced and not ignore them as was done in 2020. Finally, H.R.1 & S.1, (if passed), would destroy election fairness and allow Democrats to forever remain in power violating our Constitution and ending our Representative Republic.

120 Retired Generals and Ad… by Jim Hoft

The Daily Mail also reported on the letter from the 120 retired generals and admirals.

The letter leaves nothing to the imagination. They adamantly questioned whether Joe Biden is mentally fit to act as president.

See also  Michelle Obama Breaks Down, Admits What Trump Did To Her

His many gaffes and lies that may just be the way his brain interprets information is something that was questioned early and often during the campaign for president last year.

The Mail claims that Trump’s assertions about voter fraud have never been borne out in court, which is a complete distortion of what really happened in the courts because the courts refused to hear the evidence, therefore it could not have been debunked.

All one has to do is look at the great lengths Democrats have gone to in preventing clean audits and it is clear they are trying to hide something.

mave

Here’s what I do…… https://www.jobs70.com

Janet

Google pays for every Person every hour online working from home job. I have received $23K in this month easily and I earns every weeks $5K to 8$K on the internet. Every Person join this and working easily by open just open this website and follow instructions
COPY This Website OPEN HERE….. https://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Janet
Heike Saenger

I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at, Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Account ..GOOD LUCK★★

Here’s what I do……….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Evelyn

Since I started with my online business, I earn $25 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you won’t forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.
Learn more about it here…. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 25 days ago by Evelyn
Gabrielle

Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month my pay check was $13583 just working on the laptop for a few hours.Simply go to this website and follow instructions to start earning….Have a good Day..

⁣Click & Chang your Life====►►► http://Www.Netpay8.Com

Michelle

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month i’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site……. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Maryrnold

hy

Maryrnold

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started…. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Maryrnold
tisaciv

Hey Guys, I know you read many news comments and posts to earn money online jobs .You trust me. I just started this 4 weeks ago. I’ve got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool .I wish you tried it. You don’t need to invest anything. Just click and check jobs .. .. http://www.jobsapp1.com

HeatheBrown

hy

Millie Birch

Work for 2-3 hours in your spare time and get paid $1000 on your bank account every week…

Get more information on following site… https://Www.WorkJoin1.com

robo

Aw hell you are a liar and daft. Go pester someone else, you fracking freaks.

Sonya

You must be a stupid democrat. The Generals are speaking the truth. You are not normal because y’all believe in free things and criminal things. Y’all are wired wrong and there needs to be a special place for all of you like in hell where y’all belong.

Ruth

Bla bla bla….what makes you think that we want to hear how much money you make (something that is supposed to be kept private)?

Arjay

I make $1,000,000 per minute!! Go to GFY.com

Wyatt

😅😂🤣🤣🤣 Good one !

A follower of JESUS

By accepting Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour, I have earned the right to live in Heaven where even my streets will be paved with gold. FAR BETTER than what you are claiming on this earth.

HeatheBrown

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 23 days ago by HeatheBrown
jasmin

1:33 AM
𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 $𝟏𝟗𝟎 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝟐 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈’𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐤 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬.
HERE ➤➤ https://www.workapp2.com

jason George

please stop this. It is clearly inappropriate

James Robbins

ANYONE FOR FIRING THIS TWIT?

Stan Ritchie

Liberty One gives a free hand to an obvious ploy to stop subject matter related conversation on this site by allowing these free ads to take up space so congratulations Liberty Dumb you are an ads board now and you won’t see me posting here anymore.

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 25 days ago by Richard
Gerald Ladd

DemonRATS know killer joe is unfit, but they don’t care, and aren’t going to do anything. They, the party, are getting what they want.

Harry O

As a general rule My Ladd, Beginning you opinion with a slur on your opponent is not conductive to discussion and therefore no agreement. Ever. Is that the democracy you want for us? Check out what Graham below has to say.

NvsblNcider

Your poor grammar defeats attempt to appear intelligent. Demons+rats is an appropriate name for them. Their actions and words confirm that. Your virtue signaling fails. We do not want a “democracy”, we are a REPUBLIC. Dirty tricks, ignorant and factless people, fraudulent votes got us here.

Last edited 23 days ago by NvsblNcider
George

What democracy? We are a republic.

Arjay

A CONSTITUTIONAL Republic, at that. The CONSTITUTION is the “Law of the Land”!

Or so it’s SUPPOSED to be! But NOT with the leftist democRAT COMMIES in control.

Marie

He was placed there by Obama and Soros who are his puppet masters. He was never elected. He is a fraud, and any one who voted for him, need to have their head examined. If yu voted for just one DemoncRAT, you are to blame for this train wreck!

ward

YES proven enemies destroying U.S. Freedom & rights to create the terrorist nwo dictator stench !

ward

The dems have proven to be #1 U.S. enemies after 14 years supporting bo, hilary treason for 8 years & 6 more years creating the dem’s commie coup to destroy POTUS Trump and the U.S.A.’s Freedom ! A dem wannabe dictator bo whim for totalitarian power are also high treason crimes for capital punishment !

Graham

We all know this. The question is what are we going to do about it? Each day I hear of more evidence of fraud yet Jerk Biden is still in the WH and getting worse with these stupid mandates. If the FF were alive, Jan 6 would look like a pizza party compared to what they would’ve done to fighting for our republic.

Harry O

What? Graham But everyone else is saying that Jan 6 was done by Antifa and BLM! So what the heck are you babbling on about? But one thing I agree with you about is that guy with the horns on his head the Q Anon Guru they call him, Yep scares the heck outa me so we should do what Donald Trump wanted us to do on Jan 6 and Hang Mike Pense!

scd

your trying to hang the wrong person, the best place to start is with the Dominion companies three top brass, if that were done you would see how fast the rest of the rats would jump ship and start spilling their guts as to who should get their necks stretched next.

Marie

Pelosi is the one who orchestrated this fiasco, and it was to make Trump look bad. Unfortunately it got a bit carried away with Lt. M. Byrd who shot Ashli Babbitt. Byrd and Pelosi have blood on their hands.

Taz69

Peelosi is the top person in charge of Capital Police. She & she alone is responsible for Jan 6th. She had fbi infiltrated to whip people up into a frenzy. Officers opened doors for people. Hundreds are now being held in squalid isolation cells, no contact outside. Please let’s do SOMETHING.

NvsblNcider

Guy with horns was a nut case, and there were photos of him supporting antifa at another rally. It is proven antifa, at least one BLM member, and some FBI were infiltrators/agitators. Photos. Trump’s FULL speech told the crowd to walk PEACEFULLY to the steps, and when things turned bad, told everyone to go home. Pence is done. He wanted to be president and sold out, thinking they would help him if he helped them. Now neither side wants him. “What Trump wanted US to do”? You aren’t part of US!

Marie

There will be a revolt or civil war in the near future. No one is going to stand for this very bad government!

John Grychak

IF THE MILITARY FINALLY REALIZES THAT OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT IS A FRAUD, WHAT IN HELL ARE THEY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? BESIDES, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, JUST TALKING ABOUT IT. MEANWHILE AMERICA IS BEING INVADED BY ILLEGALS, AND NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP THEM????? EVEN THOUGH JOBAMA BIDENS ORDERS WERE ILLEGAL, WHY IN HELL IS EVERYBODY FOLLOWING THEM????

Trebor Retsbew

john Grychak
Now since the immigration laws in this USA are public knowledge and available on line, go look at them and you will see that those laws are being followed to the letter by Biden Administration and you will also see that Trump violated the very laws he took an oath to uphold as with the immigration laws.

Harry O

On a personal level as well Mr. Trump also greatly sped up the gears to get his new Father and Mother in Law immigrated from Russia, so Hang Mike Pense!

scd

You sir need to go back to school and learn to read and please turn off CNN and MSNBC, repeating their lies make you look like a fool

Shirley Storey

I am afraid you are sadly mistaken. People who come here need to take the tests and follow proper procedures to become a citizen. Also, they should have a way of earning an honest living instead of bumming off working citizens. Maybe you like lazy people on welfare and supporting them with our tax dollars, but most normal people don’t.

ward

Tell the biden, bo, commie laden dems that test stuff for all far left illegal foreigners that have invaded the U.S.A. with biden, bo treasonous acts of dictator abused power crimes !

Maxpower

What are you talking about? The illegals are not leaving an oppression government. They are coming because America has more benefits than Chili or Brazil. Biden invited them. There’s nothing. Legal about this. You must be a total follower of democrat and media propaganda.

ward

These illegals are biden, bo, dem dictators future slaves after eliminating U.S. Patriots !

NoVax4me

F Joe Biden and all the people who support him

ward

Especially bo & hilary !

scd

Those guys are RETIRED they don’t have any more authority than you or I do to get anything done.

Marie

Because it suits their narrative, the way they want America to become Sosialist/communist!

ward

U.S. Military knows the biden, bo treason is fact but 1st the appointed pentagon chief has to be indicted then the commie dems for high treason crimes, insurrection, dereliction of duty & aiding U.S. enemies !

Trebor Retsbew

I suppose everyone has an opinion on everything, and these persons are no different, now as every report says that older ex military say they support Trump but the young active duty say other wise, and Trump had the lowest approval rating, of active duty military, of any previous President and even lower than Carter when he was President. I served under Carter and that in it self says a lot. i think saying half of active duty were unhappy with Trump is an understatement as I live where military members come to the beach and party alone and with families it was not uncommon to hear negative remarks about Trump in the conversations at bars and places to eat.
Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows

Conservative

You lying pos! You didn’t even serve your country so go eff yourself!

Harry O

Click in the link Conservative. Come on don’t be afraid, you won’t burst into flames! That article isn’t lying, is it C 🙂

Rebecca Susan Wildeman

With looking back one can absolutely see that the District of Columbia & its units within the American states on both sides has been infiltrated with members who follow the physical religion of Unity that destroys anything that looks like the true history of Spiritual awareness. Americans lost their minds with the World unity program. Treason stands today against What is True and Good. Witch craft works everywhere now truly exposing the words of Yashua. One can see what intentions be coming with evil sacrificing of those who brought them into the world to set something so evil that was exposed as an Abomination throughout the history of the Word of God from beginning to the end.

squiggy

Total B.S. !!

Maxpower

If that’s true ,what do you expect when Trump got 99% negative coverage from media lying about him. Impeached for a phone call, if you deny he was lied about then you can’t recognize the truth because of constant propaganda from media. Same as Nazi Germany. So much they could not even believe they were losing the war until the allies reached Berlin.

A. Lloyd

You say you served , where , every one that I know who served in the US military including myself thought PRESIDENT TRUMP was far better than the president before him & after him . AT least he loves AMERICA !

ward

Yep; you are another #1 example of dem a– liars & commie propaganda with bo’s stench of treason !

Rustytruck

Sorry Mr. Robert Webster but I thought I would spell your name backwards to offer you some anonimity just in case you needed it. Not sure you really believe these stats you posted here but I am still involved with our military and I don’t hear those type of statements you are referring to as much as you seem to say they’re making. I find a good majority of our young people are not as dumb as that. All of this stuff is easy to research and find thru archives and to say that Trump rated lower than anyone is assinine. You people are trying to make our young troops appear as not too smart and you do this because you think it’s safer to say it here because they’re military and can’t talk back to you. It’s only because of the left’s interference in their affairs that things got so tangled up trying to appease you guys. But then again, what do I know about it? I’m just one of those, as you say, a flat worlder with many years with the military, old and new, sporting a 150 IQ and a memory like a steel trap, and I spotted you spelling your name backwards for some reason, but DUH? What do I know about anything? So I guess you’re safe because we’re gonna float right off the side of our flat world anyway!

Harry O

Gag, wretch, heave, splat. Sorry? Hang Mike Pense!

Felipe F. Blount

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…..
So I started…………….. http://webcash1.web1337.net/

Wyatt

They supply the kneepads and mouthwash or do you supply your own ?

Steven Adams

The actual content of the post does not match the headline. The “military” is NOT retired army and navy officers. Also, nowhere in the article is Biden’s mental fitness challenged. BOGUS!

Mark Gravitte

The old senile son-of-a-bitch hasn’t accomplished even one single thing his entire miserable life. Let me tell you what I do know, obiden is a pedophile, a liar, a thief, a manipulator, a deceiver, an adulterer, a con man, a racist an egotist, a pathetic subspecies of the human species. What’s the crazy son-of-a-bitch going to do, put 180 million of us in prison. I think not. I am hoping and praying that the Mossad will soon make a move thereby sparing we American Patriots from any more pain. Amen.

Wyatt

Yes he has , he produced a worthless junkie dopeheaded Son and he seems to be very proud of that .

william g munson

If a Court refuses to hear then ban the Court and Block those Judges from entering into the Building Period

furda

the accompanying site…http://Www.JobsSilver.com

Last edited 24 days ago by furda
Bhudda

Of corse Biden didn’t win and recently no one thinks he could pass a cognitive test and we found out Obama is the ring master of the Biden circus . Biden is a puppet,or a ventriloquist dummy , either way he isn’t a leader or the leader .either way he’s not our acting president or our duely elected president .

NoVax4me

It is so shady. When the primaries began Biden had no chance in hell of winning. But then suddenly everyone dropped out because Obama offered each of them some sort of reward so that he could in serve a 3rd term thru puppet Joe because unlike the other candidates Joe didn’t have a brain of his own. SO we now have Obama continuing to destroy our country while Biden stumbles around incoherently and the media covers up for him. We need to take our country back from these traitors!

boldaq

Can someone moderate these message boards please.

scd

They the [democ-rats] are not trying to hide anything they just don’t care, they are in power and intend to stay there, so that leaves only one option if the courts won’t remove creepy joe and the ho. it is up to the people to do what must be done or live on your knees for the rest of your life.

Ernst

The Daily Mail is more aware and honest in its reporting of American issues than is the American press. The mainstream American press is shameful.

Theresa

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………………………………..>> http://cashapp.10001mb.com/

JOHN BELANGER

It’s about time somebody stood up and said this out loud!

Taz69

I agree 1000% with these gentlemen & women. I do not know what to do anymore. Companies like Chase and PayPal (to name just a few) refuse to let donations to republicans go thru their sites. “Your card was declined”. NOT insufficient funds. So I wonder why & with what right they have to stop me from donating to my people.

Mark Gravitte

obiden is a fucking idiot! Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him. It will take 20 years to dig out of this hole that the stupid son-of-a-bitch threw us in. Sure it’s personal because it effects our future generations. God’s judgment on these people can’t come soon enough and this they cannot alter, change or control.

Wyatt

Thank you Mark !

ward

U.S. Military is obligated to indict & prosecute biden , bo shadow with cronies for high treason , dereliction of duty, aiding & abetting U.S. enemies isis, taliban and china, russian commies ! A U.S. Military trial is mandatory for high treason criminals bo, biden with dem’s & supporting cronies !

Camille Gilliam

Biden has been a liar his whole life.

Wyatt

Yep we had Honest Abe Lincoln and now we have Lyin’ Joe Biden . And what’s worse , there is an entire mob of Lying and un- American Democrats right behind him

Arjay

Hey moderators, GET RID OF THE FCUKIGN SPAMS. We want to see ONLY posts that are relevant to the ARTICLES!

Or are you MODERATORS the ones posting the SPAM?!?!

jack

I am Earning $81,100 so Far this year working 0nline and I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I’ve made such great m0ney.I am Genuinely thankful to and my administrator, It’s’ really user friendly and I’m just so happY that I found out about this

HERE… https://Www.smartcash1.com

Wyatt

Then why aren’t you on line making mone or is this Jacks day Off ?

robo

I agree with the 120 generals, this man is sick, and his staff is daft, Pelosi is a commie, and all are marxists, the 2020 elections was fradulent. all of them. Plain as the azzz on a baboon..

cahod

super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs a day after my college i made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info…>>>>>http://www.jobget6.com

alicia cervera

So whAt else is new? aLMOST 10 MNTHS AFTER THEY DECIDE IT WAS FRUDULENT?

Bob

When fraud is committed in an election for President or others, such as for Senate or the U.S. Congress, it should be considered “TREASON” against the United States. It is nothing less than an attempt to overthrow the Government and the will of the people. It should be a Life in Prison or a Death Sentence offence, period!

Mark Gravitte

Fraudulent? Well no shit! We knew the corrupt bastard would cheat when he announced his candidacy for president.

Jacquelyn Scamardo

This page is loaded with bots using page to say they make so much money. Also bots discriminating President Trump. Seems this page could be loaded down with Chinese Bots.

Valerie Anne Eggers

Well, we know the military is aware of what is happening. Their oath is to the Constitution, so what will they do about it?

David Carlisle

The military has the ability to do something about the coup. Much like the Democrats have the ability to seize the government and military by deception [they deceive the minorities into thinking their on their side, harvest their votes to stay in power all the while supporting the abortion/killing/MURDER of minorities {52% of Planned Parenthood facilities are in minority neighborhoods AND by Planned Parenthood’s own records 52% of the women obtaining abortion are minorities making the victims of abortion/MURDER minorities} in the womb to maintain white supremacy] and occupy Washington DC while they install their ‘President’.

Brian Connolly

I like your article and sentiments expressed in the letter, but don’t think it reflects the
position of the current military hierarchy. They are mostly Obama and Biden appointees,
and terrible liberal, progressive, woke, communist anal pores.

Orange peel

Unless our justice system corrects it self there will be no honorable elections. The democrats have become enemy of America. Our military is run by Obama’s trained monkeys. Congress has become cowards and traitors. Unless the people rise up and take back America the country will be in hell for years to come.

cgyhh

======>>> http://Www.smartcash1.Com

Mountain man

Want to stop illegal elections? Simple…just catch a few vote counters out in the parking lot..and have a face to ball bat talk

LillieRRandolph

I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
>>>>>>http://www.earn96.com

CHARLES E THOMAS

I whole heartedly agree with these retired Military people. In fact it is my own sperate belief that many others who are serving this nation in our government are guilty of the worse criminal offenses agrainst this Republic than we have witnessed in over a hunfred years. It is my belief that it started decades ago and built up the present day times. We do not all have to be of the same political ideology as we are all different. However, I do believe that to campaign before the general public and ask them for their financial support and cast their one and only vote to have a say in their own government, only to see some of the anti Constitution stunts that the Democrat Pary member who were elected to Congress this time and last time is appaulling to We the People. The Democrats for the most part have turn against the very Constitution to which they swore an oath to protect and preserve for this and future generations of Americans has been only to attack and destroy that which they were elected to Preserve and Protect. Lying to the voting public should be charged with Treason.

AZOLF

I thought comments were suppose to be about the article. who gives a crap about what some phony is making with the scam job? Biden needs to be thrown out.

John Newman

Who controls JOE BIDEN?????? He doesn’t make ANY DECISIONS…..