Merrick Garland Lashes Our At Trump Over Allegation of DOJ Authorization to Kill Him

Follow America's fastest-growing news aggregator, Spreely News, and stay informed. You can find all of our articles plus information from your favorite Conservative voices. 

Attorney General Merrick Garland announced an antitrust lawsuit against Live Nation and Ticketmaster at a press conference on Thursday. He was joined by Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco and Assistant Attorney General Jonathan Kanter.

During the press conference, Garland also addressed questions about former President Trump’s reaction to the DOJ’s approval of the use of deadly force during the FBI’s Mar-a-Lago raid.

“Most of us got a solicitation email this morning from the former president of the United States saying the Justice Department had authorization to kill him during the Mar-a-Lago raid…” a reporter said to Merrick Garland.

The reporter was referring to Team Trump campaign email:

“BIDEN’S DOJ WAS AUTHORIZED TO SHOOT ME!” Trump said in a campaign email.

The reporter continued, “First, can you give us some clarification on that particular point that he’s making and whether or not deadly force is authorized and other interventions including the search of Mr. Biden’s residence.”

“That allegation is false and it is extremely dangerous,” Merrick Garland said. “The document that is being referred to in the allegation is the Justice Department’s standard policy limiting the use of force.”

Merrick Garland claimed the same deadly force form was used when FBI agents searched Joe Biden’s Delaware residences.

Garland continued, “As the FBI advises, it is part of the standard operations plan for searches and in fact, it was even used in the consensual search of President Biden’s home.”

With that, Americans are demanding to see the documents for the Joe Biden’s FBI searches.

WATCH:

On Tuesday, Judge Aileen Cannon unsealed multiple motions pertaining to the case of Jack Smith’s classified documents against Trump.

One of the filings disclosed that Biden’s FBI was given authorization to use deadly force during their raid on Mar-a-Lago, which had been authorized by US Attorney General Merrick Garland in August 2022.

The revelation indicated that armed FBI agents were prepared to confront Trump.

“Should FPOTUS [Trump] arrive at MAL [Mar-a-Lago], FBI MM EM and OSCs will be prepared to engage with FPOTUS and USSS Security Team.”

“Should USSS provide resistance or interfere with FBI timeline or accesses, FBI MM EM will engage with [redacted] and [redacted] will engage with USSS POC’s per existing liaison relationships.”

The FBI had a medic on the scene and identified a local trauma center for anyone “injured” during the FBI raid.

“Law enforcement officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force only when necessary, that is, when the officer has a reasonable belief that the subject of such force poses an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to the officer or to another person,” the document on the use of deadly force read.

On Tuesday evening, the FBI released a shocking statement asserting that the authorization of deadly force against former President Trump is deemed “standard protocol.”

ICYMI: Secret Service Played a Curious Role in Hunter Biden’s Gun Case

Share:

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.

Advertisement

Trending

Discover more from Liberty One News

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading