Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida is being ripped on Twitter after his comments about pro-abortion activists. Many ‘outraged’ users brought up Gaetz’s legal woes with some calling for his arrest.

“Have you watched these pro-abortion, pro-murder rallies? The people are just disgusting,” Gaetz said Saturday night during his speech to Turning Point Action Summit in Tampa, Florida. “Like, why is it that the women with the least likelihood of getting pregnant are the ones most worried about having abortions?

“Nobody wants to impregnate you if you look like a thumb.”

Gaetz called abortion activists overweight, unattractive, and very unlikely to need an abortion.

“These people are odious on the inside and out,” he continued. “They’re like 5-2, 350 pounds and they’re like ‘give me my abortions or I’ll get up and march and protest’ and I’m thinking: ‘March? You look like you got ankles weaker than the legal reasoning behind Roe v. Wade.’

“A few of them need to get up and march. They need to get up and march for like an hour a day, swing those arms, get the blood pumping, maybe mix in a salad.”

Watch

Here are just a handful of responses the video got on Twitter—There are hundreds just like them:

-I mean i already know he is an absolute sleazeball but even i can’t believe he said that to a live audience and they CHEERED. Appalled doesn’t go far enough.”

-Says child sex trafficking Capt. Toenail
-Whenever it seems like they have hit bottom they say hold on..you ain’t seen nothin yet…
-Why do 14-yr old boys in men’s bodies get to sit in the legislative body of this country and decide on laws that will impact the rest of us for years?
Says the guy whose wingman Joel Greenberg is currently cooperating with the feds,” said one, commenting on the video shared by Jong-Fast.
Gaetz is also under attack in the media with Newsweek publishing an article condemning the Republican and reminding readers about the open investigation against him involving an alleged 17-year-old sex worker.
That’s just the start. I imagine by Tuesday, every liberal media outlet will be all over Gaetz. My question is, do you think he went too far?
Personally, it reminded me of a bit from the deceased George Carlin.

Erica Carlin

5 1 vote
Notify of
guest

Angelika

LMAO…..This is so FUNNY and sadly very TRUE of what he said……You go Rep. Gaetz, tell them the Truth and Facts, like President Trump did Tweeting, you know, the MEAN Tweets….

PatriciaTarbell

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is where i started… https://Www.BIDWORK4.com

Last edited 16 days ago by PatriciaTarbell
Marie harr

[ JOIN US ]
 I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24652 from this without having online working skills .
Simply give it
open this link HERE……  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by Marie harr
Jasmine

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
CLICK HERE====)>  https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Jasmine
Ernst

Jasmine looks like a thumb, and she will give you a computer virus.

John Reed

What do you call a 350 pound woman marching in a pro-abortion march–ANOREXIC

Joanna

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 $𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲… 𝐘𝐞𝐬! 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐀𝐃𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝟑𝟕 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬.. 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄====)> 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐨.𝐜𝐨𝐦/

Last edited 3 days ago by Joanna
Ben

He is certainly correct. The pro baby murder rallies tend to have the ugliest and fatest women on the planet screaming at them.

SandraStark

𝐈’𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 $𝟏𝟕𝐤 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝……..>>>  http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by SandraStark
Katie

I thought the same thing even before Matt Gaetz said this. It is absolutely the truth that these women are enraged because they cannot get attention anywhere else. No self respecting man would get within a mile of most of them.

Ben

Of course twitter would complain. If the there was any competition for the Ugliest fattest women on the planet, It would clearly be the pro baby murder activists vs the left wing women of twitter. #FactsMatter #Truth

Anglia

I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.
Go to home tab for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.BizPay1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Anglia
DemsAreUgly

All democrats are ugly and disgusting. Now, what are you going to do about it?

X Jet Jockey

MMMmmm, Kemo Sabe, Matt tell truth.

Allen

He is so correct. No Democrat would I touch with Biden’s Richard.

uncle albert

Fat, Uglee & Obnoxious…..

Pretty much sums it up, YES !

Centurion

Matt is 100% correct. My kind of person. The sex charges against Matt have as much truth to them as the rape charges against Brett Kavanaugh. They are desperate lies made up by demon-communist-cRATS because they can’t handle the truth.

Ernst

Matt Gaetz is exactly seeking a reaction. That is playing to his base. The more liberals react, the more his voters love him. Florida panhandle is one of the most conservative areas in the US. Expect more of this!

Ben

Well said Matt. Ignore the Evil left extremist twitterati. How true is that.What everyone has been thinking since it started. Why are the women on the left ugly inside and out.

Ben

He did not go far enough. These baby murder supporters are so ugly, you would need to tie a pork chop round their necks just to get the dog to play with them

glenn398

Do you think that would be enough to entice the dog?

MHarris

I do believe he is absolutely correct, but he is a public figure. He really should not go around insulting people in public. For 1 he is supposed to be an example. For 2, some of those people he insulted may be constituents; and, he just made sure they would not vote for him even if they agreed on every other point. Unwise move for any politician.

DEM

Gaetz is arrogant. His comments were totally out of line and beneath the dignity of the office he holds. i hope he will be held accountable.

Moparguy

Right on Matt.

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x