Massive Movement To Overthrow George Soros Explodes!

This first began when Trump was in office and is gaining steam in Eastern Europe … we need to make this happen here and finally end George’s Nazi collaborating butt’s attempts to fly America into the side of the mountain!

The Trump revolution is apparently global and it means business!

Many people around the globe would like to see alt-left Globalist George Soros spend the rest of his days rotting away in a cell awaiting the gallows!

Macedonia and Hungary know exactly what George Soros is about and how evil the man is.

They know that they need to fight against him to stop his evil agenda.

Here in America, Democrats and their liberal media hide the truth of Soros very well.

Now that Trump is here fighting for national sovereignty, we can hope that he’ll stand up like Hungary and Macedonia and get rid of George Soros once and for all!

Below is a clip of Soros talking about focusing on the US now because he doesn’t like the current leadership.

Soros knows that money is power and he has a lot of it. Europe has stood up and is leading the way to “Stop Operation Soros”, America needs to get the memo and ban Soros from overthrowing America also.

“We’ve witnessed the takeover of the entire civil sector and its abuse and instrumentalization to meet the goals of one political party. That is unacceptable and goes beyond the principles of civic organizing,” Srbov said at the press conference.

“The Open Society Foundation, operating under the Soros umbrella, used its funding and personnel to support violent processes in Macedonia. It has monopolized the civil society sector, pushing outside any organization which disagrees with the Soros ideology,” he stated.

Hmmm… does that sound familiar? Liberal Democrats? Anti-Trump protests?

The “SOS” movement that Macedonia has launched is designed to expose George Soros and the disruptive, troublesome organizations he funds.

America should take a hint.

He’s wanted in Russia and being banned in other countries because he is no good!

Time to protect America too!

Share if you agree!

Camilla Boese

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 24 days ago by Camilla Boese
Virgie Kim

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Virgie Kim
CharlieSeattle

Why is this P0S still walking around free?

Diane Capone

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month i’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!!

Learn more about it on following site…… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Diane Capone
CrankerUpper

Oh shut up!! Take your ads and get outta here, dipwad!,

GenevaSeaver

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Heres what I’ve been doing►,,,,,:two_hearts:,,,,, http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 24 days ago by GenevaSeaver
R.V.Winkel

So Putin Would Like to Exterminate?-This Criminal?-Please Tell Us More!!-Is there a Bounty?

Great

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Richard
Aelred A

I saw a speech he gave at the World Economic Forum in 2018 where he explicitly stated that the Great Reset could not be accomplished if/while Donald Trump was president.

fasox

xhcf

fasox

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 24 days ago by fasox
DrSique

If he is “wanted in Russia”, why is he not turned over to be dealt with by Putin??? I am pretty sure that would end the Soros problem.

MargaritaAkins

★[ JOIN US ]
I get paid more than $140 to $700 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24652 from this without having online working skills .
Simply give it
open this link HERE……Www.live124.com

J.D.

SEND SOROS TO THE SUN.

Adjunct George

A perfect example of how the Communists and Nazi’s are indistinguishable. They had the same roots in socialism. The results are the same. Murder, concentration camps and total control of the population. Stop making the distinction between them. When the roots and the branches and the fruit are the same, why worry about the trunk looking different.?

tunamister

..HUUUUMMMM, SO PUTUN WANT soros DEAD.!!
NO ONE IS BETTER SUITED THAN THE RUSSIAN OVER SEAR OF DEATH HIS SELF..!!.. GO RUSSIA..!!

and you can do up , face squat , twatter , google , ny times & a few others …!!!