This would be funny if this wasn’t the reality we all live in now. I 66-year-old Scottish man was turned away from the blood bank after he refused to answer questions about pregnancy. Leslie Sinclair refused to answer questions about if he was or had recently been pregnant because he thought the questions didn’t apply to him—Because he’s a man.

Sinclair has donated over 125 pints of blood in the last half century, according to the Daily Mail. But when he most recently showed up to do his part to save lives, he says he was told to fill out a form asking if he was or had been pregnant anytime within the past six months.

“I indicated to the staff that I could not be in this position, but they told me that I must answer, otherwise I would not be able to donate blood,” Sinclair, of the central Scotland town of Stirling, told the Daily Mail. “I told them that it was stupid and that if I had to leave I would not come back and that was it, I got on my bike and left.”

Sinclair says he’s donated blood since he was 18 years old and gets that facilities need to make sure the blood is safe but he was floored at the lack of common sense.

“It makes no sense and makes me angry because there are vulnerable people who are waiting for blood, including children, and are in desperate need of help,” he said. “But they were denied my blood because of the obligation to answer a question that cannot be answered.

See also  Dana Perino Blasts Biden’s Plan To 'Erase Gender And Women' By Destroying Title IX

“They were denied my blood because of an obligation to answer a question that cannot be answered,” he said.

The world seems to have taken a huge dive into madness as the left pushes woke narratives across the world. One such narrative defies biological science; who can and cannot get pregnant. This damaging narrative has caused gynecological doctors to testify before Congress that both genders can become pregnant.

It’s like I said, this would be funny if it wasn’t this weird new reality being forced down on everyone. Madness.

Erica Carlin

Notify of
guest

Truth Vaccine

Your blood contains your memories.

Jennifer Williams

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.its 100 percent true try it for once
That is what I do.. https://www.Richsalary.com

Last edited 3 days ago by Jennifer Williams
Bettyorrow

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 3 days ago by Bettyorrow
Jamie Rice

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.Salaryto.com

Last edited 3 days ago by Jamie Rice
jjofaz

Don’t forget the charities and of course the extra taxes you’ll have to pay!

jjofaz

Remember Biden needs more taxes, so keep making that money and pay up to Uncle Sam.

jjofaz

Make sure you donate to good causes and charities like food and homes for the people that are on the streets of Calif., NewYork, Chicago, etc. What else do you have to do with all that extra money?

jjofaz

Why has everyone succumbed to the LGBTQ+ way of thinking? What is so wrong with being straight and answering straight questions? Didn’t it work for 2 centuries w/o getting everyone’s undies in a bundle? Look at the bloody 60-year-old man…does he look like he’s pregnant?

Jasmine Jones

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 3 days ago by Jasmine Jones
jjofaz

All that extra cash…now pay, pay, pay to Uncle Sam!

jannifer

Here’s what I do…………>>>https://www.desalary.com

Last edited 3 days ago by jannifer
jjofaz

Good thing you’re making that money. Biden needs to tax you so he can give it to the war he’s supporting in the Ukraine.

Heidi Adams

My last month check was for 11000 dollars… Everything I did was basic online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this office I found over the web and they paid me for it 95 bucks each hour… Attempt it yourself….
smile AND GOOD LUCK.smile
HERE====)> https://wwww.desalary.com

Last edited 2 days ago by Heidi Adams
jjofaz

Don’t forget the tax man. Biden needs your dough to pay for the extra oil he needs from the Arabs.

graceythecat

commie democrats have taken all rights away from all women!

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x