Liberals Attack On Thanksgiving Will Make Your Blood Boil

It’s a holiday whose sole purpose is to bring families together and give thanks for all that we have. Naturally, the left hate everything about it. Imagine that.

During a The Cross Connection Tiffany introduced guest Gyasi Ross, a self-proclaimed Native American who claimed that “the mythology of Thanksgiving closely mirrors the mythology of America.”

Of course, Ross dove right into the race adding, “That mythology is the image that white Americans love to see for themselves. White settlers come to a strange land in good faith bringing something of great value that enriches the people who are already here. The Natives also bring something of immense value — equal exchange. That closely mimics the pathology of white America. It is how America wants to see itself.”

Thanksgiving is an exclusively American holiday but what’s not exclusive about it is the race of the people who celebrate it. Ross’s claim that it’s a ‘white’ holiday is simply ridiculous and reaching, in my opinion.

Ross continues by saying genicide is the theme for the holiday and claims that it still takes place today, ” Instead of bringing stuffing and biscuits, those settlers brought genocide and violence. That genocide and violence is still on the menu as state-sponsored violence against Native and black Americans is commonplace. And violent private white supremacy is celebrated and subsidized. From Stonechild Chiefstick to Mike Brown to Renee Davis to Breonna Taylor to Eric Garner, indigenous and black people are still being murdered by those paid to protect us.”

Watch

The Cross-Ross combo isn’t the only leftists spuing hatred for a holiday built around love, values, and family. Joy Reid did a segment stating that celebrating Thanksgiving is supporting racism—Imagine that.

See also  There's Blood In The Water At CNN: Watch Cuomo's Buddy Stelter Flips

In 2017, a Bustle piece on how to do Thanksgiving advised its nervous young female readers to “acknowledge the national day of mourning,” “take time to reflect on lives lost” and “not use culturally appropriative decorations.” You also must “avoid any crafts or decorations that feed into the Pilgrim myth.” So it’s appropriation to honor my own freaking culture?

Last week, a macaroni-and-cheese recipe in Eater began with a disclaimer: “Thanksgiving traces its origins to an uneasy, temporary alliance between 17th-century English settlers and members of the Wampanoag Confederacy. This year, Eater is choosing to acknowledge that history in our coverage of the holiday.”

The Washington Post informs us, “Just as Native American activists have demanded the removal of Christopher Columbus statues . . . they have long objected to the popular portrayal of Thanksgiving.”

The bottom line here is that the left hates Thanksgiving and has dedicated way too much time to spreading their hate to their audience. I just hope that while they’re spreading their anti-American message they take pause and recognize that they’re only able to do so because they live in a country that allows free speech.

BrandiBiggers

hi

DeborahDecker

Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://Www.Smartpay1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by DeborahDecker
TheresaContreras

Read following report to learn how a single-mom with 3 kids was able to generate $89,844 of annual income working in her spare time online from her home without selling anything…….  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 14 days ago by TheresaContreras
Anna

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $35 to $70 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 14 days ago by Anna
Betty

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Betty
HeidiSchell

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do … http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 13 days ago by HeidiSchell
Nancy Akin

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site…….

See More Info…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Nancy Akin
Johanna Müller

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Johanna Müller
yevemox

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 14 days ago by yevemox
AlfredaMcKeon

Hello

AlfredaMcKeon

Making now every month on line extra than $15,000 effortlessly simply by using doing simple activity on line. Last month i have earned and obtained $17942 from this clean task just with the aid of giving this only 2 hrs an afternoon the usage of my pc. Gbu Begin incomes online just through follow instructions here……  http://www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 14 days ago by AlfredaMcKeon
Tom

I have one question for the liberal left wing America haters. Why are you still here?

Bernice

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Bernice
Nick1

Really? Sure is a lot of non Whites in the grocery stores this week!

Lia

What other country could you become more successful in? It’s time to stop the hate and have some gratitude.  Gratitude Changes The Attitude. The race baiters that wear $400 sneakers and diamond ear rings don’t care that these products are produced by slave labor.