Singer Pink felt compelled by the overturning of Roe V Wade in the Supreme Court to suddenly jump into the spotlight. I have to tell you, based on these comments, it’s pretty safe to say that she instantly regretted it.

Pink wrote:

“Let’s be clear: if you believe the government belongs in a woman’s uterus, a gay person’s business or marriage, or that racism is okay- THEN PLEASE IN THE NAME OF YOUR LORD NEVER FUCKING LISTEN TO MY MUSIC AGAIN. AND ALSO FUCK RIGHT OFF. We good?” Pink tweeted on Saturday.

The “Blow Me” singer’s demand was quickly met with mockery by social media users, who commented that she is not as relevant as she believes.

“Honey girl the only hit you ever had was off the back of Patti LaBelle on that hoochie ass remix of “Lady Marmalade”. The rest of your songs are some sad sacks of bubblegum pop that no one listens to other than Tayler Swift,” One user wrote.

“Imagine being so arrogant, that you think this tweet holds any value to any person in the real world…

“Literally no one cares about your music insofar that this will have any impact on anyone. You’re nowhere near as important as you think you are,” another added.

“I accept your terms,” reacted rapper Bryson Gray, whose “Let’s Go Brandon” song mocking President Joe Biden soared to #1 on the iTunes Charts in October, and ranked above pop superstar Adele’s latest single.

“Your last really good song was “Who Knew” in 2006, so yeah, we’re good,” another user mocked.

I think, one of the more devastating blows for Pink (or P!nk?) was the overwhelming number of youngsters who had no idea who the hell is. There were also a number of commenters confused who asked if she even made music anymore.

OUCH!

Erica Carlin

Tinaugh

Don’t flatter yourself. Never have listened to your crap anyway.

Brooklyn

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.
That is what I do.. http://www.profit97.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Brooklyn
Barbara Hall

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

Here is I started.…………>> https://www.Worksful.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Barbara Hall
Anglia

I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.
Go to home tab for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.BizPay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Anglia
Kristina Wood

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
CLICK HERE====)>  https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kristina Wood
BritneyLash

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by BritneyLash
Becky James

I get paid more than $100 to $500 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… Here is I started.…………>> worksclick.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Becky James
EmmaCox

𝐈’𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 $𝟏𝟕𝐤 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝……..>>>  http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by EmmaCox
Philip Hammersley

These liberal CLOWNS take themselves way too seriously! Who cares about her, anyway!

Shirley Nolen

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. I am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i can’t wait for next week payment. Go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……………….. http://Www.livejob247.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Shirley Nolen
Jan Jansen

“I think, one of the more devastating blows for Pink (or P!nk?) was the overwhelming number of youngsters who had no idea who the hell is. “

“…who the hell is.” Do you proofread?

CommieHater

Who or what is Pink?

Angie

LET’S BE CRYSTAL CLEAR.
If you are pro-vax, you are approving of govt control over your body.
If you are pro-abortion, you probably want govt permission to kill your baby.
If you are PRO-CHOICE, you want FREEDOM TO DECIDE whether you want a vax or an abortion AND you want the govt OUT of your body and your personal business.

jjofaz

Pink’s been punked.

Ronald Smith

That’s fine, we didn’t want to listen to it anyway!

Ernst

Pink is so old and washed-up, I do not think anyone listens to her “music” any more.

John

She’s still working?

Kaydiddy

I have never even HEARD of this singer? WHO the HECK is she?

red

What a dingbat. who is she? I never heard of her, nor have anyone I know.

D evadc

Buh bye……!!!!!!!

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.