Lawsuit Claims School Re-Gendered Child Without Telling The Parents!

I think we all saw this one coming. A lawsuit filed by outraged Wisconsin parents claims a school in the Kettle Moraine District re-gendered their 12-year-old daughter without their permission and against their wishes. According to the lawsuit, this began in late 2020 when their daughter was having an identity crisis. The school was too quick to affirm her dysphoria and never bothered asking questions.

Once the parents found out about it, they spoke with their daughter and told her to give herself time. They informed the school to continue referring to her as a female and to allow the child more time to grow up. The suit claims, however, that the school pushed the child to transition as soon as possible.

Once the parents found out they pulled their daughter from the school. The suit has the parents and the school’s name redacted but you can view the document here:

“A few weeks later, she expressed to her mother that ‘affirmative care really messed me up.’ She explained that the therapists at the center did not question or help her process her feelings, but told her that, now that she knew she was really a boy, the sooner she transitioned the better because it’s easier when you’re young. They also told her she was right to be angry at her mother for not immediately allowing her to ‘be who she was.’ She now realizes this was wrong and they actually fueled anger towards her mother. She has reverted to identifying by her birth name and female pronouns and enrolled in a different school district.”

See also  CNN Co-Host Speaks Out For The First Time Since Chris Cuomo Was Fired

Obviously, after exhausting efforts to resolve this outside of the school, the parent moved to sue:

Alliance Defending Freedom senior counsel Kate Anderson told The Daily Signal Tuesday evening that the Wisconsin case reflects policies the legal organization has seen in states across the country, including Wisconsin, Virginia, and Washington state.

“Parents have the right to direct the upbringing of their children, and at the heart of it, parents just want information about what’s going on with their kids at school,” Anderson said. “And these policies are so dangerous because they’re allowing schools to encourage students to begin transitioning into a gender identity that isn’t in accord with their biological sex, and then not inform their parents, and in many cases lie to the parents affirmatively about what their student is doing at school.”

“When schools are blocking parents from basic information about their child’s health care, that prevents parents from doing what’s best for their kids and what, constitutionally, they have every right to do to direct the upbringing of their children,” she added.

Clearly, the over-rambunctious school didn’t take into consideration that the young girl just needed someone to talk to. They were too quick to push a minor into transitioning but thankfully her parents intervened. Their daughter wasn’t interested in becoming a boy and could have made a terrible mistake if it were left up to the school to decide her fate.

KatieMoore

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by
follow instruction on website Here→→   http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 19 days ago by KatieMoore
Evie Morley

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Evie Morley
MarionChin

Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by MarionChin
DorothCarey

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by DorothCarey
Danny Phillips

This teacher needs to be fired immediately, also the school board members who went along with this.

Lydia

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…

Check it out here………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Lydia
Victoria June

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…

Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Victoria June
sdfghjk

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 18 days ago by sdfghjk
MaryAnne

school’s name redacted,,why? Let all know the villains with in…

Scott Benson

One of the times I’m ashamed to be from Wisconsin.

bvfghbh

Try now………………www.live124

Sandra Smith

THIS goes right to the heart of the whole “trans” mess schools are creating; children ARE NOT MATURE enough, their brains have not finished growing & developing, enough for even exposure to this kind of perverse information, let alone to make a life-altering decision about it; Teachers should keep their noses OUT of this issue entirely; maybe a non-activist school nurse or counselor could help the child, but mainly, it should be promptly referred to the parents to deal with as they see fit, & their instructions followed at the school as well! These “activist” teachers should be fired immediately as incompetent to teach children; their credentials revoked at once too, so they can’t just move on to another school & do the same to another child there. Sexuality of any sort should not be taught in schools ’til children are at least 16 yrs of age, & then just straight up basics of sexual intercourse; none of the perversities. That shouldn’t come ’til COLLEGE & past the age of 18 yrs, when children are mature enough to process such information in healthier ways.

nogehi