Lawsuit: State of California Forced Female Prisoners To Do The Unthinkable

Leave it to California Governor Gavin Newsom to inject policies that only hurt the vulnerable. Keeping up with the ‘woke’ times, Newsom basically forced female prisoners to share bunks with male prisoners—Or as the prisons call them ‘women with penises’.

Whatever that means.

A lawsuit uncovered California’s dirty secret and details several instances of serious danger these pro-trans policies caused, including one reported rape.

National Review shared details about the lawsuit:

“The suit, which was filed in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California against the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, Corrections Secretary Kathleen Allison, and wardens Michael Pallares and Mona Houston, says the law “cannot be applied in any manner that avoids violating the federal and state constitutional rights” of the plaintiffs.

Plaintiff Krystal Gonzalez says she was sexually assaulted by a biological male who was transferred to Central California Women’s Facility under the law. According to the suit, when Gonzalez filed a complaint and requested to be housed away from men the prison’s response called her alleged attacker a “transgender woman with a penis.”

“Krystal does not believe that women have penises and the psychological distress caused by her assault is exacerbated by the prison’s refusal to acknowledge the sex of her perpetrator,” the lawsuit says.

California Governor Gavin Newsom signed the bill into law in September 2020. It requires the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation to “house transgender, gender-nonconforming and intersex (TGI) individuals in a manner that matches their gender identity while supporting health and safety.”

The lawsuit also claims that one woman was forced to share the same prison as her ex-husband who was in jail for murdering their children. All because her ex claims to be a woman.

See also  Trump Issues Major Warning To Americans: The Point Of No Return

Though several of the plaintiffs are referred to as unnamed “individuals,” the lawsuit specifies the nonprofit advocacy group Woman II Woman, which assists and advocates for incarcerated women affected by the new state law.

“California is home to the largest women’s prison in the world, where being degraded and humiliated is now part of the daily routine,” Woman II Woman founder Amie Ichikawa told The Daily Signal on Wednesday.

“This anti-woman law was overwhelmingly accepted by the California State Assembly members, embraced by our representatives and lauded by our senators,” Ichikawa said. “Sadly, this even includes the California Women’s Caucus. We do not understand how so many people, especially women, had the audacity to turn a blind eye to this abuse.”

Notify of
guest
Caitlin Higgins

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $16000-$18000 a month from freelancing at home…

This is how she did it……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Caitlin Higgins
Brittany

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link……..>>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 19 days ago by Brittany
Evie Morley

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Evie Morley
CythiaPorter

I am making a good salary from home $120-$250/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE……. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 20 days ago by CythiaPorter
BeatriceCarmouche

★Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 19 days ago by BeatriceCarmouche
DorothCarey

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by DorothCarey
Blanche

A check for $8912 working fourteen hours A week from there house And they’re classmate’s step-mother`s neighbor has done this for nine months And earnt more than $8912 part time on- line. use the instructions on this link…go to this site home tab
for more detail…… http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Blanche
Gracie Chandler

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.WorkJoin1.com

Last edited 19 days ago by Gracie Chandler
BUNKER HILL

bullschiddt

MarionChin

hi

YasminDaly

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started… http://www.webcash1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by YasminDaly
Cajun

Well, it is California after all. Nothing to see here. Move along.
However, can the moderator delete all the money laundering posts here?

Lydia

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…

Check it out here………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Lydia
Victoria June

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…

Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Victoria June
ABUTOM

HEY CALIFORNIA, START BUILDING THE ARC.

Nancy Akin

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site…….

See More Info…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Nancy Akin
TruthLaser

This is not satire!

David

You get what you vote for. This is funny as heck 🙂 You want to change this crap? Vote these criminal perverts out of office.

Bernice

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Bernice
OleDad

“The Wisdom of Man” put on display – women prisoners held captive and raped at will by “women with penises.” And this is “enlightenment”!

100,000 dead from fentanyl in one year, pouring across our open borders.

1000 left behind in Afghanistan . . .

When “the wisdom of man” is discovered to be nonsense, then it is enforced by power. Mandates. Executive Orders. Lawlessness. We see it in Biden’s blatant ignoring of Court orders and the laws of the land, passed by Congress.

BUNKER HILL

Let’s go Brandon!

Lena Kroger

US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic job oppertunity provide for our community pepoles who,s already using facebook to earn money 85000$ every month and more through facebook and google new project to create money at home withen few hours. Everybody can get this job now and start earning online by just open this link and then go through instructions to get started….

Follow this site…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 11 days ago by Lena Kroger
Esther

Newsome needs to be replaced.

Denise Jimenez

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

Join this right now……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 10 days ago by Denise Jimenez
David

The intellectually challenged people of Komiefornia keep voting democrat because they are bought and paid for by the democrat party. All of you voters are responsible for this.

One good earthquake would take care of the problem

most dems are Hatefull EVIL Liars

I have been waiting since the 70s

Jasmine

My pay at least $300/day. My co-worker says me! I’m really amazed because you really help people to have ideas how to earn money. Thank you for your ideas and I hope that you’ll achieve more and receive more blessings. I admire your Website I hope you will notice me & I hope I can also win your paypal giveaway.

VISIT HERE……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 7 days ago by Jasmine
Desert Dweller

Newsome and the other demonic bastards in kalifornia, need to be EXECUTED RIGHT NOW! No delays!!!!

Harry O

Bet ya you’d like to do it……..yeah…..you

Holly luyah

This year do not worry about money you can start a new Business and do an online job I have started a new Business and I am making over $84, 8254 per month I was started with 25 persons company now I have make a company of 200 peoples you can start a Business with a company of 10 to 50 peoples or join an online job.

For more info Open on this web Site……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 7 days ago by Holly luyah
JoanStriplin

Hello.

KanishaHaynes

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $4500… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…Read all about it here… http://www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 7 days ago by KanishaHaynes
JoanStriplin

Hi

Last edited 18 days ago by JoanStriplin
Will Harden

In prisons, the boys should be kept away from the girls.
That has been the way it has always been.

Lisa James

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills.

This is what I do……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 6 days ago by Lisa James
PROUDWHITE

And no one “wonders” WHY, most Democrat MEN are GAY. CalisGAYfornia>Land of FRUITS and NUTS.This is reality with these freaks.

Harry O

But your not gay? Not you? Nope, got Swastikas’ on your walls. Got a copy of Mien Kamp, though you’ve never read it. Like to be seen at hate rally’s and hate the bestest of everybody there, pretend to you friends that you can do the Nazi Salute, Hiel! You like to use the “n” word a lot away from your own home town, where your “balls” get bigger. But your not gay? You like chanting Nazi Slogan Songs like Blood and Soil, so you can pretend that Uncle Adolph was a great Statesman and General and Leader, whom we should all admire and sing to. But your not gay? You think Jews run the world but still want what you have? But your not gay. Not gay and I can’t see much to be proud about?

most dems are Hatefull EVIL Liars

Suck it!!!

Nmal

Get off this site,

Dennis

You’re letting your imagination rule your thoughts. Try to reel those fantasies back in and stick to reality Harry.

sdfghjk

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 18 days ago by sdfghjk
Nick1

Newsome drunk with power since the recall failed.

PatriFlores

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started…. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by PatriFlores
bvfghbh

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a getting a check for $19474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $170 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
Open This Website…………..>>>>>Www.live124.com

AJ Currie

It seems quite often prisoners seem to be able to exact their own justice. I suppose the trans-rapists won’t survive too long.

Ted Weiland

This could never occur under a biblical government of, by, and for God established upon His unchanging moral law, including its entire Criminal JUSTICE System under which prisons are superfluous. (This juxtaposed with the Constitutional Republic’s CRIMINAL Justice System).

Under a biblical government, convicted capital criminals (such as rapists) are put to death immediately following conviction, per Ecclesiastes 8:11, etc.

Non-capital criminals are required to pay two to five times restitution (depending upon the nature of their crime) to their *victims,* per Exodus 22:1-4, etc. If a thief is unable to pay the required restitution, he’s to be sold into indentured servitude until his debt is paid.

If he refuses to pay restitution, his contempt of court becomes a capital crime per Deuteronomy 17:9-13, for which he’s to be put to death expeditiously. Unless a thief has a death wish, he’ll pay restitution.

Perfect, just as King David depicted it in Psalm 19:7-11.

Under such as system, crime would be all but unheard of, and there would no need for tax-paid-for prisons, from which criminals are typically put back on the streets to continue their crime sprees.

For more on how the Bible’s triune and integral moral law (the Ten Commandments and their respective statutes and judgments) apply and should be implemented as the law of the land, see free online book “Law & Kingdom: Their Relevance Under the New Covenant” at Bible versus Constitution dot org. Go to our our Online Books page and scroll down to title.

Then “A Biblical Constitution: A Scriptural Replacement for Secular Government.”

Harry O

Sorry Ted but Jesus came to us and told us to stop doing that shit. Remember Him saying “Render on to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, And render onto God what belongs to God.

Dennis

That verse pertains to whether believers should pay taxes, nothing else. Jesus told you nothing at all. Besides I doubt that you believe in Jesus anyway…

Lynn

Get rid of all these kooks spamming this site with their BULL CHIT about how much $$ they have made. No one cares what they have to say.

Ted Weiland

This imprisonment predation could never occur under a biblical government of, by, and for God established upon His unchanging moral law, including its entire Criminal JUSTICE System under which prisons are superfluous. (This juxtaposed with the Constitutional Republic’s CRIMINAL Justice System).

Perfect, just as King David depicted it in Psalm 19:7-11.

For more on how the Bible’s triune and integral moral law (the Ten Commandments and their respective statutes and judgments) apply and should be implemented as the law of the land, see free online book “Law & Kingdom: Their Relevance Under the New Covenant” at Bible versus Constitution dot org. Go to our Online Books page and scroll down to title.

Then, at the same location, “A Biblical Constitution: A Scriptural Replacement for Secular Government.”

Mel1955

I’m sorry to who this may offend. If you were born with a Penis You are a male there’s no getting around that. Get over yourself. You do not belong in a girls locker room, bathroom, sports team nor a womans prison. How you want to dress is up to you. If you want to be a outcast to society that’s your business go for it.

Harry O

Whaaaat! This man is in jail for killing his kids and she’s in jail too? Must have been a lively family. And now he chops off his dick so he can be in a women jail with her? Aww that’s true love (“)

nogehi

Last edited 16 days ago by nogehi
fghjk

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 12 days ago by fghjk
Dennis

Anyone moderating these off-subject comments? Very aggravating!

dsdfg

Last edited 7 days ago by dsdfg
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x