Judge Jeanine Pirro Reveals Who’s Really Running The White House

During her opening statement Saturday, Judge Jeanine Pirro revealed who she thinks is really behind the curtain in the White House. Pirro pointed out how Biden doesn’t seem to even know where he is most of the time— No one really believes he’s the one making decisions. That’s even more apparent when Biden addresses the press but refuses to take questions. Worse, on several occasions, Biden has admitted that he would face reprimand if he takes questions.

Pirro pulled up a graphed to show who is behind the scenes with Biden. According to Pirro, Biden’s vice president Kamala Harris and his handlers are the ones calling the shots in the White House.

Pirro asked, “How is it that Kamala Harris, who is Joe Biden’s choice for vice president, was even given that opportunity given the fact that she called him out on his racist beliefs? And why would someone as clueless as cackler Kamala, who had to drop out of a presidential primary because she couldn’t get 1%, how is it that she’s now the vice president of the United States? Think back to Barack Obama’s affection for Kamala Harris.”

Pirro was referring to Obama’s flirtatious infatuation with Harris, calling her ‘the most attractive’ attorney general. Clearly, Harris has Obama’s favor which speaks volumes towards her position. Remember, Obama urged Joe Biden not to run for president. Likely because he knew old Joe wasn’t fit for the task.

What do you think? Is Harris secretly running the country and using Biden like a puppet? Who do you think is really running the show because we all know it’s not Joe.

See also  Uh Oh! Smollett Testified That Don Lemon Leaked Police Intel To Him

Watch

Transcript

JUDGE JEANINE: In case you didn’t know it, Joe Biden is the president of the United States in name only. Someone else is running the White House. Barack Obama, maybe? Come along with me and see if what I say makes sense. Now, from the beginning of his campaign, we knew he wasn’t right. We kept asking ourselves what was wrong with him. He was clearly confused, saying crazy things.

We couldn’t ask questions, because they kept pulling him back behind the COVID curtain as if they were hiding something. At the same time that President Trump was campaigning around the clock, Joe Biden was hunkered down under the COVID storm, at least until the inquiries passed. But even then, he was often unaware of where he was, or where he was going.

No President in United States history has ever spoken like this. What are we supposed to conclude when the most powerful man in the free world says someone will reprimand him if he doesn’t do what they tell him to do. Is someone else in charge?

By the way, have you noticed Joe Biden is carrying out the same policies Barack Obama had? Open borders, trashing the police, saying he’s with an ‘international community’ when such is not the case…And by the way, how is it that Kamala Harris, who is Joe Biden’s choice for vice president, was even given that opportunity given the fact that she called him out on his racist beliefs? And why would someone as clueless as cackler Kamala, who had to drop out of a presidential primary because she couldn’t get 1%, how is it that she’s now the vice president of the United States? Think back to Barack Obama’s affection for Kamala Harris.

LouiseSaver

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 1 month ago by LouiseSaver
Susan Williams

[ join us] I get paid more than $140 to $180 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15ooo from this without having online working skills.
This is what I doHERE——————->>> http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Susan Williams
Susan Williams

This is what I doHERE——————->>> http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Susan Williams
Susan Williams

This is what I doHERE——————->>> http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Susan Williams
Marisol

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……….………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marisol
Michele

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do……………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Michele
Jessie Miles

Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65,000 to $70,000 a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too.

You can check it out here…… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jessie Miles
fay rolfe

Impeach this phony President who didn’t win the election anyway.

Harry O

That would be your phony president better than Joe could ever be? He got impeached……….twice!!!!!!!

James Robbins

OBAMA,SOROS and that Twit Kamala Harris are all guilty of TREASON, send to JAIL!!!

e s

Why

Sean

No it’s not clueless Kamala…it’s George Soros and comp who have the money, and Obama who has the power, he is the pied piper, leading the liberal minions..Illegitimate Joe is the fall guy, he goes along with what he is told and he and his son stay out of prison…Why do u think obsama set up shop in DC? Why did he follow Trump around when he would talk with world leaders..And you can’t “build back America” without breaking it first, that is why we have open borders, the backed up ports, the jab, etc all designed to cripple the economy…

Susan

Sean… your assessment does explain it all… and I have been saying the same thing… looking at the cartoon of puppet Joe and all his string pullers, I was wondering why the guy Joe is reported to be taking orders from every morning, who I have read or heard many times, is obama, is missing!… Obama definitely likes to brag about himself at times, like when he said how nice it would be to be able to do the “president” job while sitting in his own basement… which he is doing…. and at least half of our government knows!

Harry O

Susan Let me tell you this G Soros doesn’t have hint that you and Sean even exist let alone bother to take away your freedoms You seriously need a life! Hang Mike Pense!

Harry O

Clueless thats you and all the rest of you disgusting trumptards

Thowas

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here…______http://www.maxweatlh.com/

Last edited 1 month ago by Thowas