Joy Reid Wages War On ‘White Christians’ And Joe Rogan

MSNBC’s resident psycho, Joy Reid is practically waging a war on ‘White Christans’ and Joe Rogan. In her latest rant, she ripped into both regarding vaccine mandates. Reid’s fight with Rogan has more to do with his interview with Dr. Malone than his stance on vaccine mandates but she’s fooling herself if she thinks only white Christians are against mandates.

In fact, the Cuban-style forced mandates have cost Biden a huge chunk of his base supporters of color. But this is MSNBC, where facts mean nothing and reality is irrelevant. Joy attacked “white, so-called Christian conservatives” in her searing talk, referring to the group as “special citizens.”

“I don’t want to wear a mask, and if you try to make me, I’ll attack the low-waged clerks at the store or at the Burger King. And I don’t wanna to get vaccinated either. People get sick from me? Oh well, not my problem. Joe Rogan said it was fine,” Reid said.

“My kids aren’t going to mask up to protect those other kids. F those other kids; their parents are probably commies anyway,” she added.

Rogan also recently hosted Dr. Robert Malone after the doctor was banned from Twitter over his statements related to COVID-19. Dr. Malone made a connection between all of the fear-based media reports and the government’s desire to control the population.

Dr. Malone explained to Rogan’s listeners that the Nazis used fear, prior to WWII, to drive, otherwise, decent German citizens into bloodthirsty madness. He warned listeners that we are seeing some of those old practices now with the pandemic.

See also  Dave Chappelle's Attacker Tells All In Jailhouse Exclusive

Watch

Since Dr. Malone’s appearances on Rogan’s show, the podcaster has become liberal enemy number one, while the media and big tech rush to silence the spread of his interview. YouTube recently banned the interview on their platform but none of their efforts have work and the interview continues to get shared. [In fact, you can watch it HERE]

SadyeHeard

⁣⁣Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone…Work for three to eight hrs. a day and start getting paid in the range of 13,000 to 19,000 dollars a month…Weekly payments…And best thing is..It’s so Easy…

follow details on this website……. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by SadyeHeard
Bud

How would you like to suck my cock.

PriscillaWeber

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information..

Visit this website……………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by PriscillaWeber
Susan Caldwell

★Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Susan Caldwell
Bud

How would you like to suck my cock

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Richard
Thelma Paxton

Surprising! I’ve been making $85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done

Go to this site………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Thelma Paxton
Bud

What color panties are you wearing

Sandra Lee Smith

Hot news flash, ms reid! There are many reasons to reject mandates on an EXPERIMENTAL & dangerous group of drugs; some are religious, yes, which, in fact, is a GOD-given, Constitutionally protected right we ALL have in this nation. If you have a problem with that, YOU have the right to move to a nation where the laws are more to your liking; please do so, ASAP. What you do Not have, is the right to attack people who disagree with your views, or to change this nation to suit them. How soon may we expect your departure?

Chipper

I used to think the word C**T was the most vile word used to describe the worst of women.
With Joy Reid there is an even worse word. SKANK!

Sonia Ford

Seriously paycheck of $196 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing. Try now……. http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Sonia Ford
Rick

Joy Reid is a human piece of waste,

Jim

This woman is 100% certified lunatic. Malone know a hell of a lot more about Mrna than this dingbat. Take her off our airways. Fake news on steroids.

Bud

Joe is a dumb, ugly racist cunt.

I find CNN amazing that they would continue to utilize her on their program when in fact she is not news, but democratic propaganda. The CHINESE NEWS NETWORK MUST BE GETTING PAID BY XI FOR CARRYING HIS MESSAGES.

D Miller

Who listens to this idiot other than idiots just like herself? Why does she get any press or notoriety? She is a nothing, nobody who thinks she is somebody!

Fred G Sanford

Just another brain dead porch monkey 🐒 with no purpose in this world. I swear Chimpanzees have more intellect and decision making skills than monkey 🐒 reid.

CharlieSeattle

What disgusting P0S she is!