Joe Biden Viciously Shouts At Reporter After Getting Caught In a Lie [VIDEO]

The Wall Street Journal recently reported on settlements being reached with illegal immigrants that could pay as much as up to $450,000 per person. The administration is claiming this is being done as restitution for families that were separated under the Donald Trump administration. Let’s not forget that the Trump administration was simply following the law and protecting American citizens. Barack Obama separated families at the border as well, because a court ordered the federal government to do so when illegal aliens were held in detention for longer than 20 days. It order was called the Flores Agreement.

When President Joe Biden was asked about the Journal’s report, he said it was “garbage,” and that “it’s not gonna happen.” The next day, the White House fixer, Karine Jean-Pierre, came out to cover for our houseplant-brained president.

If Biden wasn’t so addlebrained, he would have realized then and there that his administration was implementing something they never told him about. Instead, he doubled down on it when he was asked again on Saturday and must have gotten razzed by the question because he started yelling at the reporter.

WATCH:

That was pretty vicious. A president shouldn’t behave like that. Biden was known to lose his temper over the years any time he was confronted with something. He goes berserk when he realizes he’s been nailed in a lie. I don’t think this is due to his cognitive decline so much as it’s a part of his personality. The cognitive decline just exacerbates it. Years ago, a reporter asked Senator Biden a question and the much younger Joe Biden went on to insult the reporter and brag about his own IQ being higher than the reporter’s because the reporter asked what law school he went to and how did he place in his class. Biden then went into a series of bald-faced lies about his grades in law school, his scholarship, and a host of other things that were later proven to be complete fabrications. He got caught plagiarizing in college and then as a Senator. He’s a mess. It’s like he believes yelling at a reporter will make him more right in the reporter’s eyes. That’s acting like a petulant child.

See also  BIDEN LIES, Claims He Served as Liaison Between Israel and Egypt...He Was Still in SCHOOL

Biden got angry about parents losing their children after being separated at the border under the Trump administration. The truth of the matter is that thousands upon thousands of children were sent by their parents on the average 1,400 mile long journey to our southern border unaccompanied by an adult. Groups like CARA and others were advising adult illegal migrants to grab one of the children and act like it’s their child because Border Patrol will then let them in for the child’s sake. Lost children, whether with their parents or not, is 100% the parent’s fault. Had they come into the country through a legal port of entry, they never would have been detained.

Doctors say that people with dementia often throw fits of anger as a way to cover up their bewilderment. In this case, Biden knew he was caught in a lie and he doubled down with another lie he felt was easy to get away with. He said that he didn’t say the story reported by the Journal was “garbage” when we know he did because we all watched the video. Now, if he wants to claim that he was talking about the amount of money, then he lied by omission that first time, because he never said the administration was going to compensate illegal aliens and he thought the amount was garbage. That was the lie the Fixer gave him. The problem is, he really did say it.

WATCH:

Biden also lied by claiming the Trump administration engaged in “outrageous behavior” by following the law. The problem for Democrats and liberals alike is that when it comes to laws, they never actually enforce immigration laws. They find all kinds of ways to skirt around them so that they can get as many “unregistered Democrats” into the country as humanly possible. What trump did was he enforced the law strictly. He didn’t skirt the law, didn’t go around it, and didn’t even stretch it. He simply enforced the law, something most past presidents did not do. So what the Trump administration did was something that Democrats are not used to seeing [the law enforced] and that seemed like outrageous behavior to them.

See also  Honest Cop Hangs Clinton Out To Dry: Blows Whistle On Underage Sex Crimes

The previously mentioned Flores Agreement was the reason why the Trump administration, the Obama administration, and the W Bush administration separated children when detained for more than 20 days. Biden made it appear that the Trump administration separated children to be mean.

So the Biden administration is going to give money to people who broke our laws by coming into the country illegally with no repercussions, and now they are going to force taxpayers to hand them money because the Trump administration followed the law? Will Joe Biden’s DOJ lawyers even check to make sure those children actually belonged to the people they’re going to hand out hundreds of thousands of dollars? This payout will just incentivize more paupers to come from third world countries to our border so that they too can win the Biden lottery.

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Richard
Lisa

I get paid more than $120 to $140 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Lisa
Lisa

Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by Lisa
Hazel Nichols

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Hazel Nichols
Niamh Bryant

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. Study greater on this net internet site..

For More Detail Visit………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Niamh Bryant
AlishaCouncil

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link……..>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 28 days ago by AlishaCouncil
AshleyRitz

hy

CarmenSpikes

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website……… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 27 days ago by CarmenSpikes
AshleyRitz

hy

MichaelBoatright

I get paid more than $160 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $16k from this without having online working skills.

This is what I do…. ☛Www.Smartcash1.com

R.V.Winkel

This Pedo Knows Where All the Children Are!-Pretending to care?-Laughable!!-Its regime has Shipped thousands of Children/Orphans around the Country as well as Military Express to Other Countries For the Elite Pedos-The D.U.M.B.’s are well stocked and Ready For Experiments and Depraved Sacrifices as They continue The Flow of Migrants!

Anne Baader

Anne Baader

AshleyRitz

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information.. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by AshleyRitz
Anne Baader

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.workssilver.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Anne Baader
Tom

To all the idiots posting your money making scams. Create your own venue for that bullshit. Your crap has nothing to do with the article. You asses are pathetic and ignorant.

Harry O

yes right Hang Mike Pense!

harry

Just ignore and look for real comments, these people are pathetic and have no real jobs or life. what they sell is crap andthey know it, just ignore.

Hcatguy

Brain dead doesn’t even know what the Flores agreement is. The Flores agreement addresses minors coming across the border WITHOUT being accompanied with their parents. In other words they separated willingly in an effort to get themselves in. Get your facts straight brain dead. This also went on during Obama’s terms.

C.W. LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article I must first thank God. Lord, I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. Just let the American people know that if they will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as they don’t ask me tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!
Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

This article in addition to alerting all to the most important issue of recent times reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (most presented in 1989, rest added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

CharlieSeattle

Marxist Demo☭rats must …NEVER be allowed to run for, or hold elected office…EVER AGAIN!

Grabowski

Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Grabowski
Mark Gravitte

Fuck joe obiden! Fucking liar and deceiver. I hope and pray the lying son-of-a-bitch burns in the Lake of fire for an eternity. The lying piece of shit is no more the President of the United States of America than I am. Pain brings about change. It will take a great deal of pain and suffering for you sheeple to realize what obiden actually is. Let me help; he is a disgusting hair sniffing pedophile who fucked his own daughter and help procreate another generation of losers. I was truly hoping the US Marines 🇺🇸 would march onto the White House grounds into creepy obidens bedroom zip tie and duct tape his sorry ass. Then, throw him onto a military transport plane and ascend to 50,000 feet above the Kabul Airport and kick the perverted scum obiden out of the back of the jet. Hey joey it ain’t the fall that kills you. It’s the sudden stop! Loser!

nonstopca

To be fair, it may NOT have been a lie…..He has NO IDEA what is going on ANYWHERE in his admin.

Mark Gravitte

You rabid piece of snail shit. obiden your useless, nothing but a drain on the system. Based on the few thousand votes you received from your sheeples, you are an utter failure any every sense of the word. Try dog catcher you useless bastard!

notu

it’s interesting that gas biden hasn’t contracted the covid 19 yet!