North Carolina Rep David Cawthorn said that the creeps in DC are more ‘eyes wide shut’ and less business. He described what he says he’s experienced from the politicians in Washington goes far beyond the surface corruption Americans are familiar with. I have to warn you, the things Cawthorn says he’s experienced are very graphic in nature.

“The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington. I mean, being kind of a young guy in Washington, where the average age is probably 60 or 70 — [you] look at all these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life, I’ve always paid attention to politics,” Cawthorn said in an interview on Thursday, the New York Post reported.

“Then all of a sudden you get invited: ‘We’re going to have a sexual get-together at one of our homes, you should come.’ ‘What did you just ask me to come to?’ And then you realize they’re asking you to come to an orgy,” he said.

Cawthorn says it’s they very people who claim to be against addition that we should all watch out for. “Some of the people leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country, and then you watch them do a key bump of cocaine right in front of you,” Cawthorn said. “And it’s like, this is wild.”

In an interview with John Lovell on the “Warrior Poet Society” podcast last week, Cawthorn was asked if Washington resembles the former Netflix series “House of Cards,” which showed rampant corruption.

See also  Kennedy Breaks Down Biden's Power Plan: 'Wind, Solar, And Wishful Thinking'

“I heard a former president that we had in the ’90s was asked a question about this,” Cawthorn said. “And he gave an answer that I thought was so true. He said that the only thing not accurate in that show—that you could never get a piece of legislation about education passed that quickly.”

“Cawthorn appears to be quoting from a 2015 Gotham magazine interview with Kevin Spacey in which Spacey, the star of House of Cards, said Bill Clinton told him ’99 percent of what you do on that show is real.’ The 1 percent that he got wrong? ‘[Y]ou could never get an education bill passed that fast,’” Mediaite reported.

I wish that the young politician would have partied with these creeps and recorded it for proof. That would have really put a dent in the swamp in Washinton.

“Cawthorn uses a wheelchair after being seriously injured in a 2014 car accident in Florida,” Citizen-Times noted. “A friend who was driving fell asleep while Cawthorn slept in the passenger seat, according to his 2019 federal court filing against the insurance company.”

One thing I would like to note is that I was a little disappointed that Cawthorn didn’t name any names. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.

Erica Carlin

Hazel

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do…

Last edited 2 months ago by Hazel

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (200$ to 400$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 17,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site….. http://Www.CashOffer9.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Richard
EvelynRoy

I get paid more than $205 to $405 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by EvelynRoy
emy

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.hmjobz.com

Last edited 2 months ago by emy
MariaRogers

Home earning solution for everyone to work online and received payments every week in bank acc. earns every day more than $500 and received payments every week kfd directly in bank acc. My last month’s earning was $16390 and all i do is work for maximum 2 hrs a day on my pc. easy work and regular earning are awesome with ths job.

go here for more info…… http://Www.jobsRevenue.com

Last edited 2 months ago by MariaRogers
saleena

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.hmjobz.com

Last edited 2 months ago by saleena
Faith552

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit.. HERE ➤➤ https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Faith552
xiridav637

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (200$ to 400$ / hr )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT check of nearly 13,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job.
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:) https://www.makemeboost.com

Last edited 2 months ago by xiridav637
Catherine Luis

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Catherine Luis
Elizabeth Zuniga

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Elizabeth Zuniga
Ivan

And nobody else has ever said a word….interesting

KimberlyWilliams

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than £670 to £1000 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £14000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Weekly payments……. http://www.Pays11.com

Last edited 2 months ago by KimberlyWilliams
Adam Deplorable

Been there – seen it – left there disappointed and angry. The political mob is more corrupt than any prior MAFIA known in history.

hinekel124

nm;lm;m

hinekel124

I have been working from home for 4 years now and I love it. I don’t have a boss standing over my shoulder and I make my own hours. The tips below are very informative and anyone currently working from home or planning to in the future could use these…check The Details… https://www.worksclick.com

Last edited 2 months ago by hinekel124
BrianStuart

the accompanying site…..Www.Live124.Com

Earl

Having worked on the Hill over 20 years, I’m very skeptical of this. Wondering if Cawthorn is just trying to save his position. I had high hopes for him, but I’m afraid he lets his mouth get him in trouble.

gunnygil

Working “on the hill over 20 years” makes you one of the creeps, Nothing works and lives in DC without being a criminal, and that includes the rats in the garbage containers called the House and Senate

Faith552

Last edited 2 months ago by Faith552
drosack

Names would help, just like accountibility, other than that and it all continues…the destruction of America.

John Findley

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 2 months ago by John Findley
Second witness.

It’s simple if they keep getting reelected, they are corrupt. If they are popular, but they don’t participate, they are tricked, drugged and blackmail pictures are taken to control them with.

Ted Weiland

Have you ever wondered just HOW America has ended up with the caliber of civil “leaders” she has today?

Could it have something to do with Article 6’s Christian test ban by which mandatory biblical qualifications were likewise eliminated? Once adopted, it was inevitable that America would be ruled by nothing but nincompoops, scoundrels, incompetents, immoral reprobates, and outright criminals. Sound familiar?

Take nincompoops, for example. Exodus 18:21’s qualifications begin with the fear of Yahweh. Kings David and Solomon point out the fear of Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Thus, without the fear of Yahweh, you end up with, at best, nincompoops as your alleged leaders.

The best you can ever get from the Constitutional Republic’s unbiblical election system is the lessers of two evils. Sometimes, the worst of the worst. And always, the evil of two lessers.

For more regarding Article 6’s Christian test ban, see Chapter 9 “Article 6: The Supreme Law of the Land” of free online book “Bible Law vs. the United States Constitution: The Christian Perspective” at Bible versus Constitution dot org. Click on the top entry on our Online Books page and scroll down to Chapter 9.

Then find out how much you *really* know about the Constitution as compared to the Bible. Take our 10-question Constitution Survey in the right-hand sidebar and receive a complimentary copy of a book that *examines* the Constitution by the Bible.

Julia

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do….. For more detail visit the given link……..>> http://Www.HighPay1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Julia
wiyec25239

These are 2 pay checks $17367 and $18367. that I got in last 2 months.I am extremely cheerful that I can influence thousands in my part to time and now I am making the most of my life.Everybody can do this and acquire heaps of dollars from home in brief time period.Just visit this site now.GOOD LUCK..

===))>  https://www.makemeboost.com

Last edited 2 months ago by wiyec25239
kegoric

This year now its very very easy to earn more income online. Earn more than $15000 every month very easily. now its time for you to change your life. check this website for info.
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)> http://Www.Homzjob.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by kegoric
MaryPorter

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is where i started…>>> http://www.worksite24.com

Last edited 2 months ago by MaryPorter
ON TO THEM

if he names the names…..he will wind up like Seth Rich……..CIA/FBI Democrat Hit hotline is always on. look what happened to Victor Thorn when he put names in his books.

R.V.Winkel

Naming Names?-All Hearsay and Nothing Will be Done and No Charges Filed Because ALL these Roaches Are Dug in So Deep In This Corruptive Shit Pile and Believe There Scum is Untouchable Thanks to the Policies of Jeffrey Epstein-Record everything and Blackmail and Payoff Every Corrupt Individual and Fuk things up!

Madeline

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started… http://www.TopcityPay.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Madeline

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.