Is Filthy Rich Hillary Clinton Really Begging For Money On Twitter?

Poor Hillary, no one wanted her as president and now she’s forced to beg for her DNC funding (because that’s really what it is) on Twitter. The former Secretary of State and twice failed candidate, Hillary Clinton went online Wednesday to ask for money from however many followers she still has.

The responses back to her were deliciously sarcastic including one user who replied asking “Will it benefit the families impacted by Benghazi?”. As well as several Jeffery Epstein memes.

“If you’re able to give, I hope you’ll consider supporting the life-changing work of the @ClintonFdn,” tweeted the failed 2016 Democratic Party presidential nominee. She retweeted a social media message from her eponymous foundation that read:

Thanks for being part of our community in 2021. Together, we’re working to:

• Confront the climate crisis
  • Improve public health
  • Expand economic opportunity
  • Inspire citizen engagement & service

Join us and the Clinton family will triple your impact

The Clinton Foundation appears in dire need of funds, as donations dried up following Hillary Clinton’s loss to President Donald Trump in 2016. As The Daily Wire’s Ben Zeisloft reported:

“According to the group’s most recent financial report, contributions fell from $29.6 million in 2019 to $16.3 million in 2020 — a 45% decline amid COVID-19 and the lockdown-induced recession. In 2016, when former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ran for President, the group raised $62.9 million, indicating an overall 74% donation decline in a four-year period.”

The foundation’s 2020 haul represents a 93% drop in overall donations to the Clinton Foundation from its high of $249 million in 2009, when President Barack Obama named Hillary Clinton as secretary of State.

See also  BAM! Jim Jordan Lays Out Big Plans For Fauci After Dem's Lose It ALL!

Shirley Creekmore

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 18 days ago by Shirley Creekmore
Sylvia Mantz

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Sylvia Mantz
MichelleWhite

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 17 days ago by MichelleWhite
ShirleyWare

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE
Just check this SITE……. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 17 days ago by ShirleyWare

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on

the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 18 days ago by Richard
JanetSpencer

I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Account.. GOOD LUCK★★↓↓↓↓THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓>>>>>>HERE☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 18 days ago by JanetSpencer
Victoria

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. MMn It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do…>>>>> http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Victoria
abinico warez

Hey Liberty, you need to deal with the spammers – they have taken over your site.

Julie

I agree. We are wasting so much time scanning these replies and opinions, that I usually just click it off. Is that what they want? Maybe they don’t want us to share opinions.

Lana Rose

I am creating an honest wage from home $1900 Dollars/week, that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody,

Here is where I started………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 17 days ago by Lana Rose
Linde Barrera

I remember reading a few years ago that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia donated $21 million to the Clinton Foundation, (and I think but am not positive) this was right before she announced her candidacy for US President. So what happened to that money? I will take a wild guess and say it could have gone into an off shore bank account. Switzerland? 😜 Bermuda? 🤪 Conclusion: In my opinion, where the Clinton’s and $ donations are concerned, all bets are off! 🤣

wiyebeb577

I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 6hours in the day and 6 in the evening…And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Heres where I went………====w.ww.n.o.w.3.7.c.o.m

drosack

LOL

Old wolf

She is asking , but it seems no one is listening . She is so sad of a person and has no shame begging for more money to waste . She thinks everyone loves her that much that they will give freely to her cause … what a joke . Now let’s see who is stupid enough to give her money . They have to be even more sadder then her in life

bagibom