“I Believe You’ll Go to Prison” – Steve Bannon Destroys Mark Esper’s ’60 Minutes’ Interview…Admits he Plotted Against the President

On Sunday former Defense Secretary, Mike Esper,  went on, “60 Minutes” and admitted how he and others in the military went behind President Trump’s back to set their own rules. That sounds very much like treason to me. On Monday, Steve Bannon utterly destroyed Esper and his actions. esper admitted that he and Gen Mark Milley, Biden’s current head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, plotted against President Trump.

Bannon pointed out that President Trump was the first president in a long time to wind down military actions rather than escalate them as Biden is doing with Russia. In an effort to show that Biden has finally done something right, it has been leaked that the US helped Ukraine take out a Russian warship and helped them target high-ranking military officers. That can be construed as an act of war and Russia could retaliate.

Steve Bannon also accused Esper of plotting a coup and committing treason:

Steve Bannon: Esper lays out the coup and lays out the guilt of him and Milley. And we’re going to have a massive investigation of this, sir. And I hope and believe you’ll go to prison. Because you belong in prison… You guys lied about and spun away from about getting out of Afghanistan. That you lied to Trump about all of it. The money, all of it. I can go back and prove it. I got the receipts. OK?… Were you elected by the American people to stop that, sir? Yes or no!? No. The answer is no, no you were not. This is a coup!

From The Gateway Pundit

See also  Dems Already Cheating in 2022 Midterms, Super PACs Creating Fake Republican Ads To Defeat Trump-Endorsed Candidates

On Sunday former Defense Secretary went on “60 Minutes” and admitted how he and other members of the US military went behind President Trump’s back to make their own rules.

President Trump released a statement on Esper before the show aired last night calling Esper a weak and ineffective leader.

On Monday’s War Room, Steve Bannon absolutely destroyed the former Trump Secretary of Defense following his “60 Minutes” appearance.

During his interview, Mark Esper admitted he was working behind President Trump’s back with General Mark Milley to thwart any alleged moves by President Trump. Bannon mocked Esper noting that President Trump was the first US President in decades to deescalate and NOT start a new war for the United States.

5 1 vote
Notify of
guest
Skillet

Republicans don’t have the guts to do shit

Diane easterday

I agree…they must be crooked also

MarenHelen

I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.CASHAPP1.Com

Last edited 8 days ago by MarenHelen
rinedi

AmiyahArielle

I’m making over $37k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true.
This is where i started… http://Www.BizPay1.com

Last edited 8 days ago by AmiyahArielle
steve

Those assholes along with joebamma ,the kenyan terrorist and 99% of dim leadership need to be hanged and have it shown worldwide. They deserve a very slow painful death.

VinnieA

Can anyone name a Branch, Department or Agency of Our Government that is NOT Corrupt? I believe that the Anti Trump Subversives attacked and undermined his Presidency because he was NOT one of them and was more concerned about Our Country (MAGA) than these Political Hacks! He “called” them out and showed U.S. just how corrupt these Swamp Creatures are. I believe the 2020 election was Stolen and they did it mostly by using Fraudulent Mail In Ballots….Period! The Democrat Party IS the Party of Criminals and have proven it for Decades!

Enough is Enough!

Michelle Weber

Diane easterday

FBI CIA Gen’l Milley Lloyd Austin
president & his family Shane on all of them. I am 76 yrs and I say get rid of all these people. I would like to see Gen’l Milley explain why he has each medal i
guarantee he never was on ground with
his men, he is a sad old an

Dee

I pray all the demonrats all go to prison to conspired to take him down. He did a lot for this country and the demonrats can’t stand it. The democrats just want to take control of every damn thing in our lives and our money too. American people had better wake up and find out just what the democrats are up to and vote them OUT or we’ll not have a country left. Also people who have taken money from George Soros like the DA in California Dascon should be arrested and put in
prison!!! I am really sick and tired of this administration ruing our country and not doing a damn thing to get these criminals off the street. Harris is giving money to get them out of prison. She is
despicable.

gijikig499

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on

the accompanying site… https://Www.Worksclick.Com

Last edited 12 days ago by gijikig499
nacif

Cheyenne

I wonder what will come of that.
No matter what wrongdoings people are proven to commit, it just doesn’t seem to make an impact, nor are they taken to task
for their crimes.

Elsie

And as long as the demos are in control, that will continue.

Michelle Robinson

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit..
HERE ➤➤    https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 7 days ago by Michelle Robinson
Dee

When we have a very good Present like President Trump, the demonrats and media will
tear them down and support idiots like the people in the administration. Is the media getting paid off to do this or what?

Steven

I am making a good salary online from home. last month I have made $21987 in one month by working from home. i was jobless 6 months ago , but now i am getting a really good salary by doing this online job.Everybody must endeavor this movement now by in a general sense use this link….go to this site home media tech tab for more detail thank you . GOOD LUCK. http://www.incomesboost.com

Last edited 7 days ago by Steven
Steven

Last edited 7 days ago by Steven
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x