TERRIFYING VIDEO: Hall of Fame Guitarist Nearly Dies on Stage After Aneurysm Following Jab

Anyone paying attention to mainstream media’s COVID-19 narrative will understand one repetitive detail. They parrot the talking points spewed by liberal politicians. According to the fake news puppets, every surge in the pandemic is because of the unvaccinated.

That’s what Joe Biden and his cronies at the White House say, so mainstream media repeats it, true or not. The same situation applies to every single COVID-19 policy recommendation or mandate. Whatever the left says, fake news insists that this is the only truth.

They are wrong. They are lying. One huge push by the Biden administration involves the COVID-19 vaccination. Again, Joe Biden placed the blame for every new case of the virus squarely on the unvaccinated. That is not true.

Biden’s bureaucratic medical experts have also perpetrated another falsehood. Everyone insists that you must get vaccinated to “save your life”, and potentially “save the life of your loved ones”. That’s not true either.

In fact, there is an alarming increase in data pointing out serious potential side effects. Those who choose to conform and “get the jab” could be at serious risk. Mainstream media purposefully avoid reporting potentially life-threatening consequences of getting the vaccination.

All the while ignoring the facts about vaccine side effects, closely tabulated by the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), they refuse to discuss COVID-19 treatment breakthroughs. This is journalistic malfeasance.

However, when videos are uncovered proving that the vaccine itself could be harmful, there is no escape. But mainstream media will still try to suppress them. Such live footage, showing the dangerous vaccine side effects, surfaced last September.

See also  Pro-Life Activists Kills Them With Kindness 'Jesus Loves You', Libs Freaking EXPLODE

However, it was buried. The story began when all band members from Judas Priest were forced to get the COVID-19 vaccination to perform live. Richie Faulkner is Judas Priest’s lead guitar player. Faulkner would be deemed a picture of health.

He does not do drugs, and at 41-years-old, probably was at minimal risk of serious illness from the virus. Nevertheless, the entire band had to get vaccinated or not play at many live venues. Faulkner didn’t get COVID-19. However, he almost died on stage because of it.

An otherwise healthy 41-year-old suffered from an aortic aneurysm live on stage during a concert. Faulkner had to have reconstructive heart surgery. You can check the data to find out how impractical that is for a 41-year-old male, especially one in top-notch health.

The vast majority of people who have such a massive coronary never make it to the hospital alive. Faulkner is very lucky. Besides being grateful to be alive, he also feels the COVID-19 vaccination is directly responsible for what happened to him.

Nevertheless, the band and its promoters are reluctant to speak out. They fear of a backlash from the corrupt mainstream media, especially within the music industry. Thousands of Americans are being kept in the dark about potentially dangerous COVID-19 vaccine-related side effects.

It’s because Joe Biden wants to force every American to conform. There is a growing sense that millions of people do not need, and never did need, to be vaccinated. The powers of natural immunity are being purposefully ignored as well. Americans should all be asking why?

Kathey

FD

Kathey

Finally I made $92/hr. It’s time to take some action and you can join it too.It is a simple, dedicated and easy way to get rich. Three weeks from now you will wish you had started today.Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Kathey
Leeann Miller

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $850 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $ 85 360 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
more details…….. http://Www.NETCash1.Com

Last edited 3 months ago by Leeann Miller
AnnieKeen

ddfd

AnnieKeen

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by AnnieKeen
JulieannOakley

Here is I started.…………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JulieannOakley
NormaIvey

HI

SandraMertz

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by SandraMertz
notu

let’s go, brandon and defy you animated corpse!

JuneFoster

Google pays for every Person every hour online working from home job. I have received $23K in this month easily and I earns every weeks $5K to 8$K on the internet. Every Person join this working easily by just just open this website and follow instructions………….. http://www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JuneFoster
jAMIE

Why is all this spam being allowed? Who cares?

story

While “on the same page” w/you on the jab, as a 60 yr medical personnel I strongly question this story. Aneurysms don’t just suddenly appear after an immunization. Please check w/medical experts before publicizing such.

Sophie Holland

Surprising! I’ve been making 85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done

Go to this site………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Sophie Holland
[USN Ret.] Joseph C. Moore

Blood clots and myocarditis do. appear after the non-immunizing “immunization”. Check with a REAL medical expert who is not beholden to the Leftist policies.

jAMIE

They have been appearing for many years before Covid. sigh

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do……….. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 3 months ago by Mary Chinn
M French

What’s wrong? Sounds like you are one of the medical personnel afraid of losing your license if you tell the truth about the dangerous spike protein in the vaccines. How about the myocardial heart damage done by the vaccines? Follow your Hippocratic oath and expose the truth for once instead of watching the vaccinated die!!! Many of your medical colleagues are becoming whistleblowers instead of trying to save their jobs, like you! Shame on you for violating your oath to protect and save lives by denying the true dangers from this spike protein immune system destroyer!

bskeef

This isn’t your run of the mill vaccine, actually it isn’t a vaccine at all, it an experimental gene therapy injection! Which does not protect you from getting the virus, does not stop you from spreading the virus, and has tons of (hidden) negative adverse reactions from it, along with NO long term studies on it because it’s never been used on HUMANS before, just the fact of all the hidden data an test results on it, along with the unwillingness of all the people involved with it to turn over the information they have on it, should STOP every American an others in their tracks an ask WHY? So maybe you should check RELIABLE medical experts ( and there are 10″s of thousands of them speaking out)before you give your humble opinion or post such!

CharlieSeattle

Wow! What a lousy band!

Tonya Buchanan

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income…You can work this job As part time or As A full time job.You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do……….. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 3 months ago by Tonya Buchanan
Michael

Should’ve just stuck w 🎶 we ain’t gonna take it , no we ain’t gonna take it 🎵

CrystalCalloway

● ▬▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ●
My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ….. http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 4 months ago by CrystalCalloway
qwerty

our roomate’s mom makes $72 an hour at home, she has been unemployed for two months and last month her check was $21204 just working at home two hours per day…w.w.w.n.o.w.3.7.c.o.m.

TraciNelson

I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE…..,

>>>>>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 3 months ago by TraciNelson
tim

should have taken Clapton’s advice

Raguel C. Lowenthal

Here’s what I do…>>>>> http://www.MoneyStar1.com

Last edited 3 months ago by Raguel C. Lowenthal
Eva

I agree covid vaccines can kill you or do damage…

jAMIE

You have zero proof of that Eva.

Rocky Scott

Biden and Fauci are pushing shots that do not cure anything but a cold and theses shots contain non medical and scientific proof, plus the drugs which cause other medical problems so that the democrats can take over as a tyranny govt.

Kevin

stupid people over 5 million Americans have died from the vaccine this has to stop.

Let that sink in: “Millions of people do not need, and never did need to be vaccinated”. That means: healthy people with no co-morbidities and especially children.

HillaryLangford

I get paid more than $35 to $70 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 3 months ago by HillaryLangford
jAMIE

Where is the proof that the vaccine did this? Wake up folks. Things like this have been happening way before Covid. Now you want to blame the vaccine for everything.==sad.

Karen Rand

sad

Karen Rand

[ JOIN US ]
more details…….. http://Www.NETCash1.Com

Last edited 3 months ago by Karen Rand
Clara

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do… http://www.TopcityPay.com

Last edited 3 months ago by Clara