Hillary Steps Out Of Limo… Instantly We Notice What’s In Her Hand … Unreal

AFF| Hillary Clinton tells her liberal followers that she’s just like them but of course we all know that is completely absurd. Nevertheless, her sheep are brainwashed by the garbage, the lies that she spews from her foul mouth.

Ordinary Americans don’t own $2000 purses or $20,000 pantsuits for that matter lol.

Now, admittedly this isn’t a huge deal but does need to be pointed out to show what a hypocritical liar and fake that this woman is.

During a recent stop in New York to appear on the liberal trash TV show The View, Killary was spotted sporting an Alexander McQueen handbag, which is valued at a whopping $1,645 + tax!

Nice, huh?

Later, at an appearance in Brooklyn, Clinton – who is a millionaire – bashed billionaire Donald Trump for being out of touch, according to Mail Online.

Meanwhile, before her appearance at The View this week, Clinton was last seen in Manhattan last Thursday getting her hair done at luxury department store Bergdorf Goodman, where a cut and blow dry goes for $600.

$600 huh? Lady, trust me when I say you got screwed.

But she’s just like us folks! What a joke.

Clinton reportedly has her hair styled by John Barrett, who owns the John Barrett Salon in the store. She showed up in four black cars with aide Huma Abedin, according to Page Six.

She also bashed Trump during her appearance on The View, discussing everything from his feud with Megyn Kelly to her favorite television shows.

“The way he treated Megyn Kelly, who is a superb journalist. Right?” she told the hosts. “I just don’t understand what he thinks is the role of somebody who is running for president.”

Another reason to hate Megyn Kelly- Hillary likes her.

Oddly enough when she left the studio the expensive handbag was no where in sight. What an idiot.

For Clinton to try and portray herself as a struggling American is absolutely ludicrous.

Not to mention, it would be a cold day in hell that I would pay $600 for that crappy haircut. You got ripped off lady!

Unbelievable…

DawnPhillips

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by DawnPhillips
Jim

That website is blocked due to phishing.

Abigail Godfrey

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is where i started… http://Www.WorkJoin1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Abigail Godfrey
Phoenix Marie

I made over $700 per day using my computer in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.
Try now……. http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Phoenix Marie
Florence

●▬▬▬▬ ✹ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞&𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✹ ▬▬▬▬●
Finally I get paid more than $40 to $92 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills .
Simply give it
open this link HERE……. http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Florence
SSGDave762

Of course, they went from “Absolutely Broke” after leaving the WH and Stealing WH property to “Millionaires” extremely quickly using the Clinton Foundation $, where fraudulent donations from everywhere went STRAIGHT to their Pockets!

FedUp

And I think it is SO fitting that their donations dropped like a rock…….

Marie

Me too, it just needed to be exposed, and the truth told.

FredaMason

Surprising! I’ve been making 85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done
go to this link…………… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 1 month ago by FredaMason
Marie

These are the sort of thinks those DemocRATS love to do.

Beatriz Rowe

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Beatriz Rowe
ShirleyCoyle

I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that i’m my non-public boss.
that is what I do…… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by ShirleyCoyle
James G Violante

Holy shit, more old news. Do you so called reporters share the same stories over and over. What part of unsubscribe don’t you assholes understand???!!!

Marie

This is a new bag…….

Isla Lowin

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…..

Try it, you won’t regret it!……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Isla Lowin
James G Violante

What part of unsubscribe don’t you understand?? Tired of your old shit news.

Fran DeLuca

Then why the heck are you reading it?? 😂

Kylie Jenner’s

Do you wanna earn money without investing money? That’s how I started this job and Now I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home.

Apply Now here………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kylie Jenner’s
Tracey German

●▬▬▬▬ ✹ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞&𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✹ ▬▬▬▬●
[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $95 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Tracey German
Aelred A

The fact that she left such a bag at the studio is very suspicious; whom was she bribing? And why is she and Huma still walking around free?

AnneLevy

Work for 2-3 hours in your spare time and get paid $1000 on your bank account every week…

Get more information on following site……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by AnneLevy
Ray

Where is her mask ?

NoVax4me

No amount of money could make this hag look good. You can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig.

NoVax4me

Maybe the hag could apply for one of these bogus online jobs pushed in the comments that these so called people are making thousands from. They are just as phony as Killary is.

John

This woman is delusional. Believes everyone thinks she is special. Only at deceiving people and there are a lot easily deceived. Even after being shown she is a criminal and not trusted, continues to try and make us her pal. Can’t trust her or stand her and the lies.