While speaking with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Biden’s pet Doctor laid out a new list of demands if Americans want to avoid more lockdowns and mandates. Basically, when questioned by Stephanopoulos to give his take on the new Omnichron variant dubbed BA2, Fauci said that unless numbers are kept low—Americans can anticipate being back under mandates again.

All the while, he explained that an ‘uptick’ in cases is unavoidable…

“Well, as was said, it has this degree of transmission advantage over the original Omicron but not a multifold advantage, so it’s about 50 to 60% or so more transmissible, which means, ultimately, over time, it might take over as the dominant variant,” Fauci answered. “It clearly, throughout the world, it’s about 80-plus percent, 85 percent  of the isolate. In the United States it’s still somewhere around 30%. So it does have an increased transmission capability.”

“However, when you look at the cases they do not appear to be any more severe and they do not appear to evade immune responses, either from vaccines or prior infections,” Fauci admitted. “So the bottom line is we likely will see an uptick in cases as we’ve seen in the European countries, particularly the U.K. where they’ve had the same situation as we’ve had now; they have the BA2, they have a relaxation of some of the restrictions such as indoor masking and there’s a waning of immunity. Hopefully we won’t see a surge; I don’t think we will. The easiest way to prevent that is to continue to get people vaccinated and for those who have been vaccinated to continue to get them boosted. So that’s where we stand right now; we can expect to see an increase, yes.”

“We’ve seen this relaxation of restrictions all across the country right now. Any reason to reverse that?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“I don’t think so George, not right now,” Fauci replied. “I don’t see us going back into any  more really very strict of restrictions.” Then he cautioned, “But you always have to have the kind of flexibility: Remember when the CDC came out with the kind of modifications of their metrics which would lead to the guidelines of what regions or counties in the country should have a masking indoor? They made it very clear that as you pull back on restrictions, if we do see a significant surge, particularly one that might result in an increase in hospitalizations, we have to be prepared to pivot and perhaps reinstitute some of those restrictions.”

“But right now, at this point, George, I don’t see that,” he added.

Later, Fauci stated, “We just can’t stand still; particularly as we appear to be in somewhat of a low in the cases, where cases continue to come down, deaths continue to come down, and hospitalizations. That’s not time at all to declare victory because this virus has fooled us before and we really must be prepared for the possibility that we might get another variant. And we don’t want to get caught flat-footed on that.”

Here Is The Interview with George Stephanopoulos:

So according to Fauci, if we want to avoid more mandates, new COVID cases need to remain low, but a jump in the numbers is almost certainly unavoidable. Sounds reasonable, right?

Fauci really didn’t clarify what mandates he plans to bring back. It can’t be masks, right? The CDC already reported that they do not work.

Erica Carlin

lecos

This year now its very very easy to earn more income online. Earn more than $15000 every month very easily. now its time for you to change your life. check this website for info.
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)> http://Www.Homzjob.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by lecos
Tom

Fu*king whore! Sucking and fu*king pays well, right? Go find a street corner to spew your scams, assholes! This is not the place.

Crystal Lecompte

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $750 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Crystal Lecompte
Fauci

Fauci

elly

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…
🙂
 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.hmjobz.com

Last edited 4 months ago by elly
KristieMcKeel

Here’s what I do… http://Www.Pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by KristieMcKeel
AngelaParsons

A divorced mother with 3 children lost her job in the pandemic, but with an online study she found on the internet, Biden to win & gift the jobs for house Wife, she managed to stay at the top by continuously banking $ 15,00 a week. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read carefully from beginning to end Check Details….        http://Www.jobsRevenue.com

Last edited 4 months ago by AngelaParsons
HeatherBacon

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than £670 to £1000 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £14000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Weekly payments……. http://www.Pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by HeatherBacon
Jummay656

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit.. 🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:) HERE====)> https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Jummay656
emma

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.hmjobz.com

Last edited 4 months ago by emma
TamiHerrera

Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by TamiHerrera
kisol46800

I have been working from home for 4 years now and I love it. I don’t have a boss standing over my shoulder and I make my own hours. The tips below are very informative and anyone currently working from home or planning to in the future could use these…check The Details… https://www.worksclick.com

Last edited 4 months ago by kisol46800
kisol46800

Last edited 4 months ago by kisol46800
Gerald Ladd

No one with an IQ above a turnip, pays any attention to DR. Doom, or the CDC.

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Richard
Julian

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $145 to $750 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>>Www.LIve124.Com

KayGreen

I get paid more than $205 to $405 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by KayGreen
Adalyn

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally! Look at it what I do…. http://www.TopcityPay.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Adalyn
Ernst

When is someone going to wake up and prosecute Fauci for his criminals acts? His lies and misspent government money have killed millions of people. He is a mass murderer and should be removed from society!

Cora Gannon

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by

The given website…………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Cora Gannon
Fred G Sanford

Controlla Virus. Ted Nugent is 100% accurate in calling out those lying, corrupt politicians. I weep for the future. Controlla Virus19. Crooks!

george

this new variant he had cooked up, should be called, bs-2

Virginia Weir

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website…………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Virginia Weir
Stuttergunr

Does ANYONE still listen to this pathetic little lawn ornament? Dr (lol) Fraud-C has done nothing but lie since this scamdemic first started. According to the CDC only 6% of all those they “claim” died from Stupid 19 ACTUALLY died from Stupid 19. The problem with the numbers is that they’re completely fabricated to begin with. Only a genuine idiot believes any of the B/S about Stupid 19. Yes, it’s a real virus. Yes, it was deliberately released onto the world. NO, it’s no where near as deadly as they claim. Yes, it’s all about control and MONEY. Big pharma has raked in more than 66 BILLION dollars in just over two years. Yes, the “vaccine” was designed to depopulate the planet. It destroys your immune system from the inside out (AIDS) exactly as planned. If you are dumb enough to take that jab then congratulations. Welcome to the world of AIDS. That jab is pure poison. Wait for the next couple of years to fully enjoy those results!

JaneMcCarthy

Surprising! I’ve been making 100 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done
go to this link…………… http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by JaneMcCarthy
LorenHarris

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by LorenHarris

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.