Graphic! Majorie Taylor Greene Plays Demonic Death Threats Left For Her By Democrats

Warning- what you are about to hear- if you click on the link below- is an example of the types of death threats that were left for  Republican US Representative Majorie Taylor Greene at her office on Capitol Hill. The contents of the audio she plays are disturbing and chilling.

“It is never ok to leave death threats for any member of Congress,” Green said to her audience, before playing three very bizarre messages, from people who obviously have mental dysfunctions.

Forbes, who posted the video reported:

“In a video released to social media, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) played death threats left against her on voicemail.”

Greene played a series of three voice mail messages left for her at her office, where one man and two women leave 3 voice mail messages for Greene’s office staff, describing how they want to see Greene dead and how they want to shoot her dead.  One caller said he wanted to see everyone shot at the US Capitol and pushed down the stairs.

The callers have a mad frenzy to their voices, a sort of possessed sound to them, which Greene says is a consequence of having the US Media sowing hatred toward members of Congress, and division to the population.

Greene points out numerous inaccuracies and false statements by the US Media, about her and other supporters of President Donald J. Trump, which have led to mass disinformation and anger.

Please remember the messages are gruesome and upsetting.

Taylor is a vocal and determined proponent of America First Policies, and an outspoken critic of the Socialist-Marxist- Communist revolution in America. Her bold stand has earned her top billing to be hated by both the RINO right, like Mitch McConnell- and the radical far left.

See also  Pro-Life Activists Kills Them With Kindness 'Jesus Loves You', Libs Freaking EXPLODE

Greene opposes more lockdowns of the US Economy and for that she has been vilified by both RINO Republicans and Democrats, who want to see more lockdowns and more restrictions on Americans.

A recent post of Greene’s made the RINO-Left alliance go to war with her on social media.

THE CANCER

Calling Greene a “cancer” is an established talking point for the alliance that fights against Greene’s America First agenda.

The Daily Mail, in February, reported on a poke at Greene from her own party over Greene’s ideas. Mitch McConnell who is well known to be aligned with the Communist Party jumped into bed with the left to discredit Green and call her cancer, while at the same time elevating a Republican who was anti-America First.

From the Daily Mail:

Mitch McConnell says Majorie Taylor Greene’s ‘loony lies’ and QAnon conspiracies are a ‘cancer’ on the party and calls Liz Cheney ‘courageous’ for voting to impeach Trump

• Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell denounced QAnon congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene on Monday
  • He did not specifically mention her name in the statement but referenced the bizarre conspiracy theories the far-right lawmaker has pushed
  • He called Greene’s ‘loony lies’ a ‘cancer for the Republican Party’
  • Greene hit back on Twitter saying that ‘the real cancer for the Republican Party is weak Republicans’
  • McConnell also threw his support behind Rep. Liz Cheney on Monday
  • He said she had ‘courage’ in voting to impeach Donald Trump last month
  • Cheney has faced efforts to push her from her third-ranking spot in the House GOP after the vote

See also  ‘Can’t We Spend Two F***ing Minutes Mourning?’: Megyn Kelly Slams Soulless Libs After Buffalo Shooting

The left, the RINO right and the media push out hatred for Greene on a regular basis, and now we see the consequences.

Susan Hayek

[ REAL ONLINEJOBS ] I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Susan Hayek
Beatriz Rowe

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Beatriz Rowe
Joann R

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 $𝟔𝟓𝟖𝟎-$𝟕𝟎𝟔𝟓/𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 , 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐲. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 …
===>> http://Www.ExtraRich1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Joann R
KristinMraz

Surprising! I’ve been making 85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done
go to this link…………… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 5 months ago by KristinMraz
ShirleyCoyle

I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that i’m my non-public boss.
that is what I do…… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by ShirleyCoyle
CatherineLee

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by CatherineLee
Sara

I made over $700 per day using my computer in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.
Try now……. http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Sara
Julia Fisher

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Julia Fisher
patrick

M.T.G is one of the few great Americans that has the guts to stand up and fight back for us and never back down and has my support! I am thankful we have her in Congress and wait for the Secret.Service to do their jobs and jail every one of these idiots that threaten her?

Isla Lowin

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…..

Try it, you won’t regret it!……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Isla Lowin
Cecelia Henderson

Wow, I had no idea that we had this many people in America so filled with hate. They are just sick!!! I stand with MTG for free speech, for guns and for being brave enough to speak up. MTG, I wish I could stand beside you, but know that I support you.

AnneLevy

Work for 2-3 hours in your spare time and get paid $1000 on your bank account every week…

Get more information on following site……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by AnneLevy
Cecelia Henderson

Note to Liberty One: Why can’t you delete the spam off of your website? I’m pretty sure you have that power.

Kylie Jenner’s

Do you wanna earn money without investing money? That’s how I started this job and Now I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home.

Apply Now here………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Kylie Jenner’s
Nimrod

OMG, the idiots that left the messages sound as if they’re high, drunk or somewhat mentally deranged. They also sound somewhat mentally slow. I wouldn’t even listen to the crap… just hit the DELETE button and the problem is solved.

Robin Bettencourt

FBI needs to get off their ass and start arresting people for obvious death threats….sick fucks.

MOD

They wont, shes on the “wrong side”

1-Eddie-1

Stop calling RINO’s right wing, as they are leftists in disguise.

Tracey German

●▬▬▬▬ ✹ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞&𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✹ ▬▬▬▬●
[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $95 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Tracey German
Nick1

Democrats: The Party of violence, freeloaders and felons.

Brian

I hope all those making these threats are charged. Stop ur brain washing from the left . Take our country back from u spineless pieces of crap.

Gerald Ladd

Bitch McConnell, and his slut chink wife are owned by the Chi Coms.