Florida Gov Office Uncovers TERRIFYING White House Secret!

The border crisis is horrific, there is no doubt about that. The White House has refused to be transparent in terms of immigration numbers and their role in perpetuating the situation.

Like the “more than 70 flights transporting migrants from the southern border to Jacksonville have landed in the dark of night in recent months as the Biden administration struggles to empty overflowing border facilities, the office of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said.

It is the first time the state of Florida has disclosed the number of confirmed flights arriving in the state since the summer. The governor’s office has scrambled in recent weeks to uncover who is facilitating the mystery flights landing in northern Florida daily, but the Biden administration has refused to disclose any information, one official said.

“Over 70 air charter flights [on] jetliner airliners coming from the southwest border have landed at Jacksonville International Airport,” said Larry Keefe, DeSantis’s public safety czar. “On average, there’s 36 passengers on each of these flights. And that has been going on over the course of the summer through September.”

“We’re in a sad situation of trying to run an investigation. Who is facilitating this travel? How are they getting here? Who are the support people? Who are the sponsors?” Keefe asked.

“We don’t know definitively or specifically as to why Jacksonville is the chosen place,” Keefe said. “[We’re] having to watch and observe — in effect, spy on the government to see what it is that they’re doing in the middle of the night out of these airport facilities.”

See also  A Lot Of Nerve: Cuomo Walks Off From Radio Show, Now Preps To Sue CNN

Even with all the new-found information about Biden’s funneling of illegals into US cities, Americans don’t have a full picture of what the numbers really look like. The White House has yet to release the number of illegals crossing into the US and any potential criminal records they may have. So we know, as bad as this seems now, the reality is potentially so much worse.

5 1 vote
Lela

HI

Lela

I get paid more than $40 to $70 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Lela
Garlow

Here is I started.…………>>    http://Www.WORKS16.Com

Last edited 29 days ago by Garlow
Annie

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life…. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Annie
Niamh Bryant

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. Study greater on this net internet site..

For More Detail Visit………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by Niamh Bryant
Alisha Bond

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Try it, you won’t regret it! …………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 27 days ago by Alisha Bond
Carla

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

Just visit…………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Carla
EvelynWhaley

My last pay check was $8750 just ecom working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information.. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 28 days ago by EvelynWhaley
Jeff Metz

phukque

Jeff Metz

wellsukadik

nmal

George Soros lackey?

Nick1

Should send the National guard to shoot them down if they don’t turn around.

gogettergirl

OH, IF THAT WERE JUST TRUE!!!! tHE ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gogettergirl

BULLCRAP SCAMMERS, KNOCK OFF THE PHONEY PAYROLLS!!!

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 29 days ago by Richard
MaraGraves

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week… http://Www.SmartPay1.Com

Last edited 28 days ago by MaraGraves
MaraGraves

JohnThomas

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. WEy I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website.

This is what I do…>>>>>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 28 days ago by JohnThomas
C.W. LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article I must first thank God. Lord, I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. Just let the American people know that if they will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as they don’t ask me tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

This article in addition to alerting all to the most important issue of recent times reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (Most presented in 1989, rest added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office. Four others omitted due to public sensitivity and DOD classification) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

Helena Carlin

Sincerely thanking you for your service

Linde Barrera

To CW Lauderdale, Your comments especially about the Military Industrial Complex, are 100% truthful and correct (not politically correct, LOL). Thank you for putting them out there. As to Feudalism being the end goal of the elites, I think you are absolutely spot-on.
Feudalism sees most humans as accessories to the warlord or whoever is in charge. It is hard to think we could be going back to that Dark Ages/Middle Ages mentality but some people have no compassion for others and this is a mental illness cause “narcissism”. Who in our federal and state governments has that diagnosis? Some are part of the SWAMP that Trump has tried to expose.
Unfortunately, Trump was dealt a number of plants, and I do not mean the green variety. Again, thank you for your excellent writings here. Nov. 10, 2021.

CWII-BRINGIT

Greet the plane with Sheriff’s Deputies and prison busses. Load up the Illegal Aliens and drive them directly to Biden’s Estate in Delaware. Give them NO Money, Confiscate what they have and drop them on Biden’s front door! PERIOD. End of problem!

nmal

But you will have to toss them over a wall that was built at taxpayer expense

Nicolas P Cignetti

Time to shut this Biden administration down. They are TRAITORS to the USA

Ollie

LIBERTYONENEWS why do you allow prostitutes to advertise on your comment section

Ginger

It’s human trafficking or sex trafficking or criminal trafficking.

nmal

And probably drug trafficking.

messup

Here we go again, President Trump had cleaned-up the Fraudulent purloining of all personal information of USA’s men, women, children and infants (by illegals). EBT abuse had been brought somewhat under control, and rampant abuse of Urgent care and emergency room overcrowding was also being brought under some semblance of control. With more than some 21 million illegal aliens now shuffled into a myriad of communities, (small, medium and some large ones) this past phenomenon now rears it’s ugly head once again. COVID not withstanding, every tropical, east European, desert and African continental ailments are now firmly deposited in these USA. President Trump had brought this aspect of illegal “invasions” under moderate control. President Biden’s regime has literally “blown the doors off” of any sane Immigration control. Community schools will now have to “re-imagine” ESL classes with bond drives and supplemental funding! Communal ailments will spread from community’s infants, children and young adults. So mush sadness and ailments soon to be unleashed on these USA for time immemorial. Pray. Amen. God Bless America. Soon…housing, social networks and basic healthcare will occupy every one of these “immigration nodes.” Read A Bible. KJV. Psalm 128. 10 Commandments everywhere. Bible and Tutor Pods to combat CRT (keep ones eye on the ball). Pledge of Allegiance in ALL schools to decimate both CRT and LGBTQ ideologies. Soldiers Prayer (Psalm 144:1-2) for those killed and suffering (some 425 or so) in Kabul. No, Convention of States. Yes, Contract With America. Amen.

nmal

When I was working as an interviewer, a poor disabled woman in subsidized housing was being tossed out because it looked like she was working. Someone was using her social security number. Naturally, the Obama people thought that was fine, not realizing the cost to Americans…no, wait….they probably did.

Drosack

Thanks Joey.

Mary

Let’s go Brandon. FJB!

CharlieSeattle

Were they all arrested before they scattered?

gogettergirl

Round the illegals back up and load them back on planes, or buses and send them to Washington DC. What goes around, comes around!! Give all of Biden’s presents back to him as, “UNWANTED.”

JCE

Biden is a threat to America. He is a clear and present danger. He should be examined to test his mental faculties and then arrested for tyranny!

VinnieA

Let’s see….these people crossed our border illegally so by simple logic they are CRIMINALS! Therefore the people that Aid and Abetted these CRIMINALS are committing a CRIME…..Yes?

This includes the people that brought them up from the dung heap country they came from, the people in Our Government that allowed this to happen and finally the Airlines and their employees that transferred them to Florida and other parts of Our Country!

I believe that These crimes are Class I Felonies and actually TREASONOUS because they have National Security Implications!

It seems that most Capital Crimes “carry” the Death Penalty so let’s “Try Them and Fry Them” All in Favor – Say Yes!

BettyHorton

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week… http://Www.SmartPay1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by BettyHorton
hiwepi

dfghjkl;

hiwepi

Last edited 27 days ago by hiwepi
Carol Jean

I dont think theres one thing they have been transparent about, they lie, its what they do 24/7