The John Durham investigation is expanding as he receives 130,000 pages of new material, with 492,000 pages more to come. In his update on the Sussmann prosecution, Durham said no less than three times that his team is conducting a thorough investigation covering more than just Sussmann.

The material he is getting from the FBI internal affairs files. This could lead to conspiracy charges if Durham can show coordination in the effort to drive Trump from office, after having failed to rob him of the election using made-up “facts”.

For so long I have believed like many others that Durham was a dud, but now, I find myself second-guessing that belief as more and more court filings are piling up and taking in a larger swath of people who could be drug into the investigation as more documents are acquired by the Special Counsel. We know Joe Biden suggested that Gen Michael Flynn under the Espionage Act. He probably attended other meetings as well. What did he know or do?

The Washington Times reports that:

“Three times in his 19-page submission Mr. Durham tells the judge that his team is conducting an ‘active, ongoing criminal investigation’ not limited to the defendant, former Hillary Clinton campaign legal adviser Michael A. Sussmann.”

From PJ Media

According to recent court filings, Durham has gained access to a significant amount of FBI internal affairs files in his effort to uncover the Obama administration’s maneuvers to promote bogus allegations against Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election. Team Obama’s disingenuous investigation of the anti-Trump allegations, called Crossfire Hurricane, relied on the discredited Christopher Steele dossier, which was paid for by party activists.

See also  Kennedy Breaks Down Biden's Power Plan: 'Wind, Solar, And Wishful Thinking'

Durham was appointed as special counsel in December 2020 in order to protect the investigation, which began while he was a U.S. Attorney, from being quashed by the Biden administration.  Joe Biden promptly fired all Trump-appointed U.S. attorneys in his first weeks in office.

This is obviously not good news for Joe Biden, who has been implicated in the scandal. During his confirmation hearings, U.S. Attorney Merrick Garland refused to commit to protecting the Durham investigation.

Durham reportedly now has access to over 130,000 pages of new material, with 492,000 pages more expected. It is a lot harder for a president to fire a special counsel than a U.S. attorney. It will be interesting to see if Biden and Garland attempt to obstruct the investigation going forward.

Reagan Reyes

Teresa Ransom

AS

Teresa Ransom

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do …………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Teresa Ransom
ElsaKilby

Single Mom With 4 Kids Lost Her Job But Was Able To Stay On Top By Banking Continuously $1500 Per Week With An Online Work She Found Over The Internet… Check The Details HERE….
 ☛☛☛☛☛☛☛☛☛☛☛  http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by ElsaKilby
CherylRawlings

6riiyykykyk

VeronicaEverett

I am making a good salary from home $1300-$2600/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and ADq now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,

Here is what I do…. …  http://Www.webcash1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by VeronicaEverett
Eva

We want Obama and Hillary to pay for their crimes and crimes that they had others to committ…

MichelleMcDaniel

I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE…..,

>>>>>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by MichelleMcDaniel
AndreaGuajardo

u0[‘iiop’p’p

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Richard
jane

Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow details here.

==-==>> http://www.MoneyStar1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by jane
Steve

maybe one will turn and go back in

Gladys Stone

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage…..

Just visit this website now…………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Gladys Stone
CharlieSeattle

Adding 23 bits of evidence to the 20,000 you have now is not required!

Arrest DNC/Clinton/Soros/Deep State traitors now!

Lisa Estill

I just started 3 weeks ago and I’ve gotten 2 check for a total of $12,000…this is the best decision I made in a long time! “Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home.

go to this site for more details………… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Lisa Estill
Babsan

The Muslim Fraud should be concerned.He had the n
most corrupt scandalous administration ever in America

Anna J Patti.

Amen

RosemaryParish

[ JOIN US ] I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by RosemaryParish
Melody

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do… http://www.TopcityPay.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Melody
disgustedbythis

Do something for once! Not just talk.

Seb26

He’s been investigating too long. Needs to take action. Or no credibility.

Fred G Sanford

When they announce obummer and the rest of his little minions in the indictment, let’s stop playing around. I thought execution was a fair and just punishment. I was wrong! I want to see every last Motherfucker with shackles on their hands and feet with an 18lb sledge hammer in their hands. I then want to see them marched single file to the rock yard where they will bust rocks from dawn to dusk every day. At dusk they can head back to their cells for that one meal of the day. I have been very generous here. Then provide them with the bread and water that comprises their meal. I would prefer they not be nourished at all, but I am compassionate! Then work them to death. Literally! I had other ideas that were acceptable, but I have a heart and feel compassion. Rot in hell you lying. Thieving, murdering, child molesters! There, I come up with a humane type of punishment, with a minimum cost to Mr. & Mrs. John Q. Taxpayer! Good riddance 👏.

Anna J Patti.

I prefer having all of them dipped in hot tar and then feathered in a public square. They definitely need punishment for all their wrongdoings.

Nomonkeying

Don’t forget the thousands upon thousands of babies murdered by abortion.

Bill G

If ALL the people claiming huge paychecks for doing very little actually received those checks, they wouldn’t be out here bragging about it and trying to get others to join them. They would be going happily to the bank and keeping it to themselves.

Bill G

Cheap advertising?

jobaka4199

Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 5 hours a day you can make more than $600 per day online. (hj05) From this i made $18000 last month in my spare time.
Check info here:- ==>> https://salarybaar.com

Last edited 4 months ago by jobaka4199
[USN Ret.] Joseph C. Moore

It is not advertising for anything. It is a means to dissuade people from commenting about REAL subjects. Flood the comments section so people give up trying to make a substantive point about political chicanery.

Dobie

The Biden’s, Obama’s, Clinton’s, Soros and the DNC plus all democrats are involved in the biggest INSURRECTION in the history of the USA. They wanted and tried to impeach President Trump with phony documents which the MSM shoved down everyone’s throat. All the MSM, there lying anchors and hosts all must be prosecuted and in prison or executed for treason.

marty

Gitmo is still open !! Seems like a fitting place for this bunch of traitors. O’Bumbler can have his beach
house except with high walls, O’Biden, Comey, Brennan, Hitlery and Slick Willy can share a cell (cruel and
unusual punishment ?) The top of the FBI, O’Bumbler and O’Biden’s administrations ( lots of retreads )
Rice, Powers, Strock, Page, Clapper, assorted lawyers and law firms and many more would be a good start
on “draining the swamp”

Seb26

Only wat to succeed in this is for our Military to take control NOW. But Biden goy rid of the good Generals and put hid Liberal generals in . Better do something soon or Communism will tKe over the world. The Truckers are fighting back ,hopefully more will join them Worldwide.

Pat K Dietrich

Execution for treason then we don’t have to ever deal with those dirt bags again!

Nomonkeying

Best solution. Add in taking all their assets which were once ours. I am not looking for money, but it would be just and the money they’ve wasted could be recovered.

CharlieSeattle

Yes, and sell their pets too!

Pat K Dietrich

We need to execute them all so we don’t have to pay any money to take care of them in prison ! Then we can really make America great once more!

[USN Ret.] Joseph C. Moore

There are likely many THOUSANDS of people who committed seditious acts to change the vote count in this extremely egregious election farce. There is no democrat party except in name only as it is now the criminal, socialist/Marxist party intent on destroying our Republic.

Thomas

WILL WE AS A NATION EVER GET THE TRUTH …??? AS LONG AS THE LIKES OF THE RADICALS IN THE SOCIALIST/MARXIST Party are in charge you can bet it will be slim and none.

John Doe

Hand Ovomit by his ears……….he has no balls.

apollo

But his wife does

Michael Thomas

LetsGoBrandon

StealthFighter

YAWN!!!

THOMAS

MY, MY, THE BABOONZO NEARS SOME ROUGH ROAD. HOPE THERE ARE SOME HUGE POT HOLES THAT WILL SHOW HIM UP FOR THE MARXIST TRAITOR HE IS.

bob

Maybe worthless asswipe Hussain Obama and his slut he-she , should get out of dodge and run back to the forest and hide out high up in the trees !!!

Kimberly

Seriously paycheck of $196 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing. Try now……………… http://Www.Cash46.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Kimberly
John byrne

Does Durham have the balls to report the truth

William

Obama, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Nancy Pelosi etc. will never be sweating bullets, as they have appointed Judges who simply will never indict any of them.

Steve

Wishing one for his head

AmayaAdam

rgergfg

AmayaAdam

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started… http://www.TopcityPay.com

Last edited 4 months ago by AmayaAdam
Upsidedownjack1

The. day of reckoning is coming! The “SWOMP” will be taken, and open to the DAYLIGHT of “ WE THE PEOPLE”! Let the Hanging Begin!

george

it will go nowhere, because this guy will be hillaried before anything can really be done to put these creeps away.

Mary

Finally the tide is turning we had a Great President in trump and he was on the right track, lets put him back in office where he Belongs.

Bill G

More progressive paycheck BS. Others work for a living.

Durham could be the Next Attorney General if he prceeds honestly.

Carol Jean

Sure….How long has it been???????

TaylorArroyo

[ Work at Home ] I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by TaylorArroyo
Noneya

Of course they will try to obstruct it. They are all guilty of treason and should executed.

John Thomas

You may be sure that the the Biden administration will try to monkey with Durham’s investigation. Just pray the important findings are revealed BEFOR the midterms.

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.