FDIC Chairwoman Jelena McWilliams has resigned from the FDIC as of February fourth. She made the announcement on Friday and at the same time, she warned that the Democrats are launching a hostile takeover of the agency.

This could be very scary.

They could then make rules that would allow banks to refuse accounts or loans to gun manufacturers or sellers and even cut off their ability to take credit card payments.

In Canada, the owner of the popular conservative website Rebel News was turned down for a mortgage based on his political persuasion. If the Democrats get their way, it could happen here as well.

McWilliams was appointed to the position in 2018 by President Donald Trump.

“When I immigrated to this country 30 years ago, I did so with a firm belief in the American system of government. During my tenure at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, the United States Senate, and the FDIC, I have developed a deep appreciation for these venerable institutions and their traditions. It has been a tremendous honor to serve this nation, and I did not take a single day for granted. Throughout my public service, I have been constantly reminded how blessed we are to live in the United States of America,” the letter stated.

In December, McWilliams published an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal titled, “A Hostile Takeover of the FDIC.”:

“Of the 20 chairmen who preceded me at the FDIC, nine faced a majority of the board members from the opposing party, including Mr. Gruenberg as chairman under President Trump until I replaced him as chairman in 2018. Never before has a majority of the board attempted to circumvent the chairman to pursue their own agenda.”

“This conflict isn’t about bank mergers. If it were, board members would have been willing to work with me and the FDIC staff rather than attempt a hostile takeover of the FDIC internal processes, staff and board agenda.”

The Democrats will have complete control over the FDIC, and if you don’t find that troubling, then you have no idea how much power they wield.

This agency has complete control of the banks and they can pretty much any policy they want to.

Steven Ahle

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Richard
MichelleWhite

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 5 months ago by MichelleWhite
Jennifer Bowman

I making more than $7k by just doing very easy and simple online job from home.Last month my friend sis received $94280 from this work by just giving only 2 to 3 hrs a day.Everybody start earning money online. visit for more details…
This is what I do ………….>> http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 5 months ago by Jennifer Bowman
Sylvia Mantz

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Sylvia Mantz
JanetSpencer

hi

DorotheaBurton

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by DorotheaBurton
via

ni

John

F.O.S

ShirleyWare

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE
Just check this SITE……. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 5 months ago by ShirleyWare
wiyebeb577

I make $100h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA……….w.ww.n.o.w.3.7.c.o.m.

CarmenWilliams

My last pay check was $8750 just working 12 hours for every week. My neighbor have found the estimation of $15k for a long time and she works around 20 hours for seven days. I can not trust how direct it was once I tried it information….> http://www.Moneystar1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by CarmenWilliams

[…] LIBERTY ONE NEWS | By Steve Ahle | Jan. 3, 2022 […]

ConniSatchell

The given website……Www.live124.com

JenniferGomez

I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that i’m my non-public boss. that is what I do…… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 5 months ago by JenniferGomez
Lana Rose

I am creating an honest wage from home $1900 Dollars/week, that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody,

Here is where I started………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 5 months ago by Lana Rose
Sylvia's Mother

Al legitimate news site would clean up this shit-hole of a comments section.

Baileyboo01

Thanks liberals…..You have done your job well. You have held this site hostage with your ridiculous posts to the point no one wants to deal with the aggravation, and this site’s administrator won’t monitor it and stop the insanity. So…..You win for now……BUT NOT IN THE END.

"LET'S-GO-BRANDON!!!"

Yep…done with this site… I waited for a clean-up in comments….. See ya.

bagibom

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 5 months ago by bagibom

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.