Fauci And Paul Clash In Explosive Exchange

KY Senator Rand Paul blasted Dr. Anthony Fauci for conspiring to ‘take down’ of three prominent epidemiologists from Harvard, Oxford and Stanford because their reports disagree with him. Fauci first tried to deflect but then snapped blaming Paul for a recent alleged assassination attempt on him.

By the end of their exchange, Fauci was accusing Paul of twisting the information in a personal attack against him.

“In an email exchange with Dr. [Francis] Collins, you conspire, and I quote here directly from the email, to ‘create a quick and devastating published takedown’ of three prominent epidemiologists from Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford,” Paul said, referring to the recently retired National Institutes of Health director.

Paul went on to cite the email exchange, in which Collins was discussing the Great Barrington Declaration, which opposed large-scale lockdowns as a response to the pandemic in favor of “focused protection” and herd immunity.

In response, Fauci sent Collins articles from Wired and The Nation that had already slammed this position. While Fauci himself had not penned those pieces, Paul accused him of going along with Collins’ effort to smear the doctors behind the Great Barrington Declaration.

“Instead of engaging them on the merits, you and Dr. Collins sought to smear them as fringe and take them down, and not in journals in lay press. This is not only antithetical to the scientific method, it’s the epitome of cheap politics, and it’s reprehensible, Dr. Fauci.”

Fauci’s first tried to dismiss Paul and explained that the email was to him from Collins. The doctor scoffed but Paul quickly corrected him explaining that he was in agreement with Collins in the email.

See also  LOL Harris Glitched When Cornered On Biden's Election Fraud Blunder

The NIAID director then accused Paul of “distorting everything about me,” which he said is Paul’s “usual fashion.”

Paul, who is also a doctor, went on to allege that this was not the only time that Fauci has “conspired” when it comes to messaging about the pandemic. He pointed to an article from Nature Medicine in 2020 from several doctors that went against the idea that COVID-19 originated in a Wuhan lab, despite the authors being part of a conference call days earlier in which the lab leak theory was discussed as a possibility.

That article, and Fauci’s communications with the authors, were noted in a letter sent earlier Tuesday morning from Reps. James Comer, R-Ky., and Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, to Health and Human Services Director Xavier Becerra.

Fauci agreed that he spoke to the person in the email in private but when Paul asked him if he agreed that the virus came from the Wuhan lab, Fauci deflected.

“You keep coming back to personal attacks on me that have absolutely no relevance to reality,” Fauci said.

Fauci then spoke of the effect the attacks have had on him and his family, stating that he has received “obscene phone calls” and “threats upon my life” all “because people are lying about me.”

The doctor then recalled a man who was arrested in Sacramento who allegedly claimed he was on his way to kill Fauci:

“And they asked the police to ask him where he was going, and he was going to Washington, D.C., to kill Dr. Fauci,” Fauci said.

See also  BAM! Jim Jordan Lays Out Big Plans For Fauci After Dem's Lose It ALL!

Watch

Dr. Fauci seemed furious he wasn’t allowed to have the last word. He did successfully avoid answering any of Paul’s questions which is disappointing but to be expected.

5 1 vote
Notify of
guest
Cynthia Simpson

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $190 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $48000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

This is what do,…………..   http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 9 days ago by Cynthia Simpson
bidej92881

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙉𝙤𝙬! 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝘼 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠. 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙, 𝙉𝙤 𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧… 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙅𝙤𝙗! 𝙇𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣…
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀…..>https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 8 days ago by bidej92881
Evie Marconi

I am making over $9k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people say to me how much money they can make connected so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my existence. This is what I do…..
Go Here…………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 9 days ago by Evie Marconi
JenniferCox

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Just visit this website now…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 9 days ago by JenniferCox
Debbie

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..

LisaRobinson

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 9 days ago by LisaRobinson
juliya

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing… http://www.Buzzjoin.com

Last edited 8 days ago by juliya
LatonyaVernon

Making money online more than $15k just by doing simple work from home. I have received $18376 last month. Its an easy and simple job to do and its earnings are much better than regular office job and even a little child can do this and earns money. Everybody must try this job by just use the info on this page……….. http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 8 days ago by LatonyaVernon
Ben

Fauci thinks Se, Paul’s questions are about Fauci, but the questions are for the American peopls to gain information and to stop the lying.

CharlieSeattle

Arrest Fauci and all CDC, NIH, CDC and big pharma executives involved!

Fraud and homicide are not included in the total immunity from legal liability agreement under the PREP Act for the big Pharma criminals!

RICO laws apply now!

xakef

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 7 days ago by xakef
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x