Dog the Bounty Hunter Drops HUGE Brian Laundrie Bombshell

The world was shocked when Gabby Petito’s body was discovered. Most had prayed that the beautiful young woman reported missing on September 11 would be found alive. Roughly eight days later, remains of a young woman were found in Bridger-Teton National Forest.

The body was eventually identified as Gabby Petito. Her death was ruled a homicide almost immediately. It was later revealed that Petito died by strangulation. A huge amount of circumstantial evidence immediately pointed to Brian Laundrie as a possible suspect.

His disappearance makes it even an even more compelling idea. Some believe wholeheartedly that there is evidence Brian Laundrie may have committed more than just one murder. Famous TV Bounty Hunter, Brian “Dog” Chapman thinks the Petito case fits the profile of a serial killer.

Chapman mentions some very disturbing books that Laundrie has read. The 68- year-old experienced bounty hunter says he has uncovered a dark and demonic past. There is a progressively more alarming set of signals that Gabby Petito may not be his only murder.

Laundrie boasted about reading gory murder stories. He even spoke about reading one such book, “Lullaby” with his fiancé Gabby Petito. The protagonist in the Chuck Palahniuk’s gruesome novel is a journalist.

In the “Lullaby”, Carl Streator discovers a chilling song that may have led to the death of his own family. Afterward, Streator memorizes the rhyme and begins to kill people who annoy him. Laundrie found this terrifying story appealing.

He also found other hideous acts to be either amusing or at least interesting. Laundrie posted on social media an affinity for macabre images wielding scythes, symbols of the grim reaper of death. Chapman does not believe that a murderer just instantly becomes a killer.

See also  CNN Stands To Lose Another Anchor As Lemon's Accuser Details Disgusting Assult

He thinks Laundrie, like many serial killers, has turned even after reading ghoulish tales and playing hideous death games. Chapman’s years of experience prove to him these morbid pursuits can produce frightening consequences.

For Gabby Petito, these demonic ideas may have produced the utmost consequence, her death. For Brian Laundrie, they may have festered into the creation of a gruesome monster, someone who may have killed before.

2.5 4 votes

Great

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard
Beverly

HELLO

Beverly

HELLO

Beverly

I am now making extra £19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly £20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by followACV instruction on the given website……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Beverly
Jessie Miles

Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65,000 to $70,000 a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too.

You can check it out here…… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jessie Miles
Ashley

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Ashley

Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Lisa

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lisa
M E

If you have children in home it is against the law to practice prostitution there.

M E

That is cheap for a prostitute.

Maggie

Reporting you. “Ponzie Scheme”

AliceTrombly

rt

M E

Unless you live in Nevada I believe prostitution is illegal. You need a better way to advertize.

Cynthia

Thanks A lot Here……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cynthia
MarilynWood

Work for 2-3 hours in your spare time and get paid $1000 on your bank account every week… Get more information on following site.. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by MarilynWood
Rwoodworth

I get 300. dollars an inch, so I usually take these jobs by the mile ?

VanessaWalters

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. more detail …>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by VanessaWalters
Beverly

GOOD

Last edited 1 month ago by Beverly
Beverly

Last edited 1 month ago by Beverly
JillRivera

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life…. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by JillRivera
GraceReynolds

fddfdfdfdfd

w a

ce Rey

Lexie Lexus

sdaasd

JessicaRutledge

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do….  http://bit.ly/3Fwnoye

Last edited 1 month ago by JessicaRutledge
DanC

Her last words may have been “what are you gonna do, kill me?” and then guess what…

Leonie Schulz

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.Cashapp3.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Leonie Schulz
GraceReynolds

dsdsds

Last edited 1 month ago by GraceReynolds
GraceReynolds

nice

Beverly

HELLO

Noneed

Why is not these new sites monitored to keep these fuckers off?

bolejo

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently fd or taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first k month from this action.
This Website OPEN HERE———–..…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 1 month ago by bolejo
mel

I had the feeling that bryan had killed the 2 women that were camping & that Gabby knew about it & that is why she was so upset when the police stopped them – she may have said or acted like she was going to tell on him – if he couldn’t be sure she wouldn’t crack & tell he had to kill her. It was odd how the police stated right off that they didn’t think Gabby’s murder & the other ladies were connected. Now it’s really odd that the parents of bryan go to search & know the exact spot where bryan was & they find human remains & his back pack? Pretty sure the searchers would have looked there if they had been told even if it was under water. The parents are deeply involved in this.

SherLee

so effin’ ridiculous…they had a huge fight, he strangled her, then he committed suicide. that is what i believe. the families of this couple is hurt & heartbroken & you come out with this bullshit…he liked horror stories & scary things….1/2 the world does…are they serial killers too….disgusting pos….karma straight for you.

covocan

Duke

Covocan take that 27 to 29 and gander it up your a—

Roy Rush

I don’t think Brian killed Gabby. I think he ran from whoever killed her. He possibly told his parents and probably knew about where he was planning to go.

isiah.sion

JXCBNZMCL

bill smith

what is the source of dogs “facts about Brian”?