Do You Remember When Joe Biden Gave Vladimir Putin a List of 16 Entities That Were Not to Be Hacked?

In June of 2021, Joe Biden bragged about the fact that he had given Vladimir Putin a list of 16 entities that Russia must not hack and severely damage our infrastructure. That list included energy, water, health care, emergency, chemical, nuclear, communications, government, defense, food, commercial facilities, IT, transportation, dams, manufacturing, and financial services.

Now, I am just a poor dumb country boy having never lived in a big Democratic city. Why we were so backward, we would go to the bathroom to relieve ourselves and not to the nearest wall. But, don’t blame us, we just don’t know any better. But, somehow, I don’t think giving Putin that list was a good idea for two reasons. First, why tell him where they could hurt us the most and secondly, he may have given Putin the idea that everything else is fair game.

And to add a third item for you to consider is why would anyone in their right mind brag about giving Putin that list. Remember, I said anyone in their right mind. Dementia is a biotch.

Biden said:

“I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructure should be off limits to attack. Period. By cyber or any other means.”

“I gave [Putin] a list of 16 specific entities, 16 defined as critical infrastructure under US policy from the energy sector to our water systems.”

“We’ll find out whether we have a cybersecurity arrangement that begins to bring some order.”

See also  NY Democrats Shoot Themselves in the Foot on Redistricting

Can you imagine if, before a boxing match, one of the boxers told the other one that his glass jaw was off-limits? What do you suppose would happen?

From Fox Business

“I looked at him. I said, ‘How would you feel if ransomware took on the pipelines from your oil fields?’ He said, ‘It would matter.’ This is not about just our self-interest.” the president said.

Biden refused to say if military action was on the table if Russia was found to be responsible for a ransomware attack.

“In terms of the red line you laid down is military response an option for a ransomware attack?” a reporter asked.

“Thank you very much,” Biden said as he abruptly tried to end the shorter-than-expected conference. “No, we didn’t talk about military response,” he said when pressed again.

Does Biden know that Russian hackers have been proven to be better than our own?

CathyBrown

I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE…..,

>>>>>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by CathyBrown
Brooklyn

I get paid over $190 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 15k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless .Heres what i have been doing… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Brooklyn
CarmenLyles

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 2 months ago by CarmenLyles
The Saint

Joe is one stupid SOB.

Geraldine

[ Work at Home ] I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started…………….>>>>>>> http://Www.jobsRevenue.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Geraldine
Heather Blank

Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Heather Blank
Mandy Oneal

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Mandy Oneal
Alan

What a shmuck

Ernst

Anyone with the slightest awareness of Washington politics knows that Joe Biden is a witless boob. He was been a witless boob for his entire career. Nothing to see here. That the Democrats put him into the White House to run the US is the worst crime against the USA and against humanity since Adolf Hitler was responsible for millions of deaths. Joe Biden (USA) vs. Vladimir Putin (Russia) is like Charley Chaplin vs. Muhammad Ali. This will not end well for the USA, and we can thank the anti-American Democrats!

Last edited 2 months ago by Ernst
Mburkett

That first Biden/Putin meeting when Biden slip a list of out-of-bounds infrastructure was also Putin’s first biotch-slap that caused Biden to mess his pants in the Vatican three days later. This non-agenda side trip was the democrap’s unsuccessfully petition for Communion from the Pope for Biden’s pro-abortion policies.

ClareAlvarez

click my name

Wumingren

DON’T CLICK HIS NAME!
IT’S JUST A LINK TO SPAM.

nedapa

rodofe5023

I am making $150 every hour by working on the web at home. A month ago I have gotten $19723 from this activity. This activity is exceptionally astounding and its normal income for me is superior to anything my past office work. This activity is for all and everyone can without much of a stretch join this correct now by utilize this link.
Copy Here……===))> https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 2 months ago by rodofe5023
Gerald Ladd

He’s never been the brightest bulb on the tree, nor is he a shinning star.