The Democrats must be shaking in their boots now that the ‘old guard’ is on its way out. a Republican member of the House Oversight Committee called for a further congressional investigation into Hunter Biden’s text messages Rep. Nancy Mace, R-S.C., told Fox News on Monday that it is time the committee, currently chaired by Midtown Manhattan congresswoman Carolyn Maloney, looks into some of the correspondence in question.

Text messages from the 52-year-old’s computer left at a Wilmington repair shop reveal purported complaints that he was using up to half of his salary to cover his father’s bills and other expenses, according to one missive to his daughter Naomi.

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but don’t worry — Unlike Pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary,” Hunter wrote to Naomi, now 28.

Mace nodded to the fact Hunter Biden continues to be the subject of a federal tax investigation in Delaware, where the lone remaining U.S. attorney of the Trump era, David Weiss, was asked by the Justice Department to remain in office to handle the investigation.

“So, when we talk about subpoena power, thank God I sit on Oversight when Republicans are in the majority next year,” Mace said.

“One of the first subpoenas we need to issue is Hunter Biden and his laptop to get to the bottom of this. I want to know who ‘The Big Guy’ is.”

“Worse yet, Joe Biden denies any knowledge of this, and I want to know who’s ‘Pops’,” Mace said, citing Hunter’s text to Naomi.

See also  Biden Accidently Shows His 'Notes' Reminding Him To Sit In His Own Chair At Briefing

“The Big Guy” is another reference made in Hunter Biden’s correspondence, in a message revealed by the New York Post concerning a proposed equity split in a company created for a joint China-linked venture – of “20 [for] H” and “10 held by H for the big guy.”

In response to Valerie Biden-Owens – Joe Biden’s sister – slamming “Trump and his right-wing followers” over the weekend for attacks on Joe and Hunter, Mace remarked that “80,000 emails say otherwise.”

Watch

The corruption doesn’t end on foreign soil, according to NYP, Hunter Biden used his family’s high-profile connections to promote friends and associates to federal office while his father was vice president, emails obtained from his hard drive show.

During the spring of 2010, Hunter Biden exchanged a series of emails with John M. Mott, an associate judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia who was angling for appointment to the federal bench.

Erica Carlin

Gerald Ladd

If we had a true justice system, and not the two tier system we have now, the whole Biden crime family would be under investigation.

Natalie Tejeda

I get paid more than $100 to $500 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.cashapp1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Natalie Tejeda
balire

EQAFRQEFREtr

saleena

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.hmjobz.com

Last edited 2 months ago by saleena
vigey

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)> http://Www.Homzjob.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by vigey
dirati

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)> http://Www.Homzjob.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by dirati
Brooklyn

I am making a real GOOD MONEY (200$ to 400$ / hr. )online from my laptop. Last month I GOT a check of nearly 17,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go to the OFFICE, Its home online job. At that point this work opportunity is for you. If you are interested. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://Www.Goldmaker1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Brooklyn
Brooke Clark

this is cool trhing in nthe

Brooke Clark

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Brooke Clark
Hope74

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than £70 to £100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £14000 from this without having online working skills..…231 . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Weekly payments…… https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Hope74
Gideon Rockwell

Time the R.N.C. divested the Party of all RINOs and Democrat Moles and start filling the ranks with Constitutionalist Law and Order Conservatives. We need them if the D.O.J. and the Judiciary are ever going to be divested of Deep State Democrat Crime Organization Operatives. Right now I don’t see one iota of equal representation under the law. The January 6 Committee is nothing but a Stalinist Kangaroo Court. Their report was already written before the Committee was ever seated. Bill and Hillary should have been doing time over 20 years ago. And the Biden Crime Family should have all been indicted when that video of Pedo Joe surfaced bragging about bribing the Ukrainians with Tax Payer Dollars to fire the Prosecutor after Hunter and his criminal associates.

mike

AIN’T THAT THE TRUTH THESE HIGH TREASONOUS BASTARDS! ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW AND THEY NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR HIGH TREASON BEING COMMITTED BY THEM LIKE IT’S IN STYLE AMERICA WTF! WAKE UP ALREADY

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.