Congresswoman Cori Bush [MO-D] practically ran out of an interview when asked if she thought Joe Biden should run again in 2024. “I don’t want to answer that question,” she repeated several times while her aid continually tried to pull her out of there. T

A video clip from the interview was posted on Twitter by Mark Maxwell, political editor of the local St. Louis NBC affiliate KSDK. Appears to show a very flustered congresswoman visibly fighting back her own opinion about Biden.

“Do you want to see Joe Biden run for a second term?” Maxwell asked Bush directly, after which one of the congresswoman’s aides immediately interrupted, saying, “She’s got to go.”

“I … you know …” Bush waffled.

“It’s an easy question,” Maxwell pressed. “You know, it’s not going to take long. Do you want to see Joe Biden run …”

“I don’t want to answer that question because we have not — that’s not — yeah, I don’t want to answer that question,” Bush repeated, shaking her head.

“Okay,” Maxwell replied.

“I mean, he’s the president, he has the right to run for a second term, absolutely,” Bush continued, adding, “But I don’t — I don’t wanna — I’d rather you not do that, answer the question.”

The aide interrupted again, reminding Bush that she had two minutes to get in the car to head to another event.

“I gotta get to the other thing,” she said, effectively ending the interview.

Since Biden insists on running we should point out that only 13 percent of American voters said the nation was on the right track — the lowest point in Times polling since the depths of the financial crisis more than a decade ago.

See also  'Only Way Republicans Lose November is if They Start Acting Like Dems': Boebert Blasts Roe Fears

Watch

The backlash against Biden and the desire to move in a new direction was particularly acute among younger voters. In the survey, 94 percent of Democrats under the age of 30 said they would prefer a different presidential nominee. At this point, they would probably give failed candidate, Cory Booker, a shot.

Erica Carlin

Patrick B. Hayes

All this talk about Biden running for a second term would be hilarious and something out of an old Saturday Night Live skit if it wasn’t do sad. The man can’t go to the bathroom without help and our nation has completely fallen apart in the less than 2 years since he took office. I doubt he will be alive in 2024.

Patricia Tarbell

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
This is where i started… https://Www.BIDWORK4.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Patricia Tarbell
Barbara Richardson

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> https://www.dollars11.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Barbara Richardson
Marie harr

[ JOIN US ]
 I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24652 from this without having online working skills .
Simply give it
open this link HERE……  http://Www.NetCash1.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by Marie harr
Julia

good

Anglia

I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.
Go to home tab for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.BizPay1.com

Last edited 16 days ago by Anglia
Jasmine

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
CLICK HERE====)>  https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Jasmine
Adonis

Election was stolen, Biden is illegitimate. This is the result.

SandraStark

𝐈’𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 $𝟏𝟕𝐤 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝……..>>>  http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 16 days ago by SandraStark
Jersey Prophet

Until Libertyone cleans up its comments app, I’m leaving NO comments besides this one:

this is a trash site for spammers, not a legitimate comment section.

dlmstl

She’s a loose cannon who got lucky displacing the 50+ year Clay, Inc family rule of MO 1 in ‘20. She now had a serious primary a challenge whose been endorsed by the Clay’s. They do not forgiven and forget, they get even. Her campaign will struggle mighty to keep her focused. This Biden thing is an unnecessary distraction. She came out of the 2014 Ferguson unrest. Eight years after the ‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ lie, nothing of significance in Ferguson has changed.

Allen

Ah, but Michael Brown is still dead. Yay!

MarjorieBarr

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..

For more detail visit the given link……..>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.com

Last edited 16 days ago by MarjorieBarr
sac neal

cory booker????? bring that goofball on

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.