Democrat Plot Using Illegal migrants To Win The Election Exposed

Investigators in Georgia ballot harvesting probe zero in on funding, eyewitness whistleblower.
Georgia has opened an investigation into the state’s 2020 elections after public outcry about what appears to be illegal ballot harvesting to help the Democrats.

It is essential to know that under Georgia law, it is illegal for any third party to pick up and drop off ballots for other voters.

According to news reports, there is evidence of at least 242 people who acted illegally and made over 5,000 ballot drop-offs during the Georgia Senate runoff elections alone, which happened after the curious 2020 Presidential election.

“Credible evidence was given to us that people were harvesting ballots,” said Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to The National Desk’s Jan Jeffcoat. “This information was provided to us and they said there’s a witness, a ‘John Doe.’ And so we’re looking at subpoenaing that person to get the information.”

The first subpoenas into a Georgia ballot harvesting probe prove a roadmap to an investigation, with a heavy focus on an anonymous witness, who is considered a Whistleblower.

Focus will also be on the funding of the nonprofits that may have helped fund the massive scheme to defraud the American people of their solemn honor of voting for their own government.

“Georgia investigators have signaled their focus in a wide-ranging investigation into alleged illegal ballot trafficking during the 2020 election with subpoenas that target the possible source of funding for such an operation and any eyewitness participants,” reported Just The News.

The four subpoenas that were obtained Monday by Just the News through an open records request show the State Elections Board and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger working to get the identity of any suspected participants in ballot harvesting schemes.

See also  Bill Maher Rips LGBT Activists for Literally Experimenting on Children

Raffensperger said the information that includes the whistleblower identified only as ‘John Doe’, and who a powerful election watchdog groups claims admitted to gathering ballots for cash.

The movement to get this new information started late last week through the election integrity watchdog called True the Vote, which President Donald J. Trump has often promoted.

The group’s founder, Catherine Engelbrecht, and its researchers are focused on a company called OPSEC Group LLC.

In November 2021 True The Vote alleged that as many as 242 people illegally gathered third-party ballots during the battleground state’s November 2020 election and also- then in the following U.S. Senate races for the state.

The newest subpoenas ask for “the identity and contact information of the several individuals regarding personal knowledge, methods, and organizations involved in ballot trafficking in Georgia referenced in the Complaint and any recordings, transcripts, summaries, testimony, statements, witness interviews, notes or other documents describing what those individuals said.”

That legal request includes the identity of a whistleblower Engelbrecht’s group interviewed who admitted being paid $10 for ballots he collected and “all statements John Doe made regarding his alleged participation in ballot harvesting in Georgia.” The subpoena also seeks contact information for John Doe’s mother and any evidence of whether True the Vote paid any of his medical bills.

Engelbrecht said Monday night she was consulting with her lawyers concerning the subpoena.

“I can confirm that Secretary Raffensperger is actively investigating allegations of ballot trafficking and voter abuse,” she told Just the News. “The issues his team is tackling are both massive and complex, and investigations like this will take time.”

The subpoenas, signed by acting State Elections Board Chairman Matt Mashburn, also target any information the group and its researchers have about the funding streams for the alleged ballot harvesting scheme.

See also  Guldberg Tells Archbishop How To Do His Job After Pelosi Gets Booted

They seek the identities of the “network of non-governmental organizations that worked together to facilitate a ballot trafficking scheme in Georgia” as well as any information about 10 “hubs” the group alleged coordinated the ballot trafficking.

Ballot harvesting, the act of gathering other voter’s ballots, is expressly prohibited in Georgia and many other key election states. On Monday, a new complaint was filed in Green Bay, Wisc., alleging such harvesting occurred in that state’s primary election earlier this month.

The escalation of the Georgia probe, which had been delayed months while the elections board changed personnel, comes as Raffensperger is locked in a tight primary election with Trump-backed challenger Jody Hice and conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza is poised to release “2,000 Mules,” which highlights True the Vote’s evidence in a documentary about widespread ballot trafficking in swing states in the 2020 election.

Raffensperger originally disclosed the existence of the Georgia harvesting investigation in a January interview with Just the News.

Raffensperger is now pushing for a nationwide ban on ballot harvesting.

“We had a 20%, 25% uptick in the total number of votes cast in this past election,” U.S. Rep. Austin Scott (R-Ga.) told Just the News. “And so one of the things that came about from that is that you look at a Barack Obama, who got 85,000 absentee ballots, Hillary Clinton got about 100,000, Stacey Abrams got 135,000, and Joe Biden gets 850,000 absentee ballots. And so I think that anybody who would look at those numbers would reasonably agree that we need to know who’s voting in these elections.”

As for Democrats clamoring to end such inquiries, Scott said: “If they didn’t cheat, they shouldn’t be worried about the next election.”

Lorraine E Blazich

Read Dinesh d’ Souza’s book “2,000 Mules” to learn how the democrats stole the 2020 election.

gaxes

SADXadc

Melissa

cxvdc

Margaret Thomas

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true.
This is where i started… http://Www.CASHAPP1.Com

Last edited 24 days ago by Margaret Thomas
Andrea Oliver

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 23 days ago by Andrea Oliver
Melissa

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.hmjobz.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Melissa
gaxes

sadcdxc sd

JudBrown

hy

Melissa

xvcxv

Jessie Bigelow

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Open this site For Full Detail………… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Jessie Bigelow
bcwilli

The movie, “2,000 Mules” is out as well. And, the Military has it all as well.

mixelok

I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit.. 🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:) HERE====)> https://www.homzjob.com

Last edited 23 days ago by mixelok
Brooklyn

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.
that is what I do….. http://www.incomehd.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Brooklyn
E. Taylor

Waste of bandwidth

gaxes

sfvdfcsafc

gaxes

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I d it outit.. HERE ?? 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭.𝐜𝐨𝐦

graceythecat

yes this is the one area, the other is the use of dead voters still in the voting rolls!

THX 1138

Also, the use of pandemics to scare as well as programming that switches vote tallies rounds out the levels of fraud that the Party of the Jackazz is willing to go.

After two years, we are just now seeing people stepping forward to whisleblow with yet another election in the wings coming up?

Ted Weiland

Impossible under the Bible’s One-God/One-Vote election system, per Deuteronomy 17:15.

The Constitutional Republic’s One-Man/One-Vote election system usurped from Yahweh God of the Bible, is thus fraught with election fraud. How could it be otherwise? The framers turned election “discretion” over to We the People the majority of whom, according to Christ in Matthew 7:13, are in the broad way leading to destruction.

Add to that Article 6’s Christian test ban by which mandatory biblical qualifications (such as, Exodus 18:21) were eliminated and you have the perfect recipe disaster, which is exactly where America finds herself today, precipitously teetering on the precipice of moral depravity and *destruction.”

The best you can ever get from the Constitutional Republic’s election system is the lesser of two evils, Sometimes, the worst of the worst. And always, the evil of two lessers.

For more, see blog article “Constitutional Elections: Dining at the ‘Devil’s Table,'” at Bible versus Constitution dot org. Search title on our Blog.

For how the Bible’s election system operates, at the same location, see blog article “Salvation by Election.” Don’t be fooled by the title.

For more regarding Article 6’s Christian test ban, see Chapter 9 “Article 6: The Supreme Law of the Land” of free online book “Bible Law vs. the United States Constitution: The Christian Perspective.” Click on the top entry on our Online Books page and scroll down to Chapter 9.

Vera Hernandez

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Vera Hernandez
Dem

Just looking at that photo says a lot about the cheating that went on.

Zerro85

Windy

9/11 too was strategized and executed in a diabolical manner. So too was the covid fakedemic. Etc., etc, … We got some truly demonic types that want to strip us not only of our property, but of all freedoms we are still left with. Genocide via covid jabs, chemtrails, 5G, fluoride, wars, is happening everyday. The DC swamp, World Health Organization, World Economic Forum, the old royal bloodlines of the EU, the Vatican, Rothschild Bankers, etc. are the most vile things imaginable and they wont stop as long as people meekly submit to their Luciferian demands.

Alan H

The most difficult thing for me to understand is why we can’t determine, on a national level, who specifically strategized and executed this diabolical plot. This certainly is not a grassroots, spontaneous group of rogue cheaters; this was a highly coordinated, targeted operation. It was executed in swing states, it was implemented using the same methods, and it appears to have contingency plans when the numbers didn’t meet the objective. This plan had a leader or a group of leaders! Who were they? And the answer cannot be “The Democrat Party”. Was it Tom Perez? Was it Donna Brazile? Was it Keith Ellison? We need names, evidence and indictments. Whoever orchestrated this needs to go to prison for the rest of their lives.

THX 1138

You can chase after the pawns who, as you say, “…strategized…”, this all you want.
But, it’s all of those who put up the funding, the financial “kingpins” or “sugar-daddies/mommies”, in this high-stakes chess match who needs to be dealt with to the highest extent of the law possible. Otherwise, it’s these same kingpins who will continue to replace those pawns that you want to waste time going after. This is exactly the strategy that money kingpins like George Soros want you to do….waste valuable time by going after the bought off minions that him and so many others use as their “useful idiots”. Which, by the way, time is the commodity that one never seems to have enough of.
So, why would you viably want to play their chess game with their rules set in-play?

Follow the money to put a permanent end to all of this and everything else should fall into place.

lucy

Does it really take a genius to figure that out? It’s been part of every radical agenda since the early 60’s. Why do you think the immigration laws were changed in the 60’s to delete much of the European immigration and enlarge immigration form third world countries? Keep’ em ignorant, stupid and hold the threat of deportation over them if they don’t comply and vote4 the right way.

Dee

The democrats are despicable people. They will do anything whether it’s illegal or not. They need to be stopped. We can’t go on with things the way they are. They are out to ruin this country and take over all our lives. Look what they have done so far. Do you want
this to continue?

Windy

Joe Manchin is a good Dem. The moderates of the party have been neglected by the likes of AOC, Pelosi, Creepy Joe, etc. The RINOs are the socialists’ best friends. The socialist Dems have been doing all possible to destroy the USA and all it stands for, that is for certain.

THX 1138

Believe it or not, the Democrat Party has been destroying people’s lives since 1828 and yes, their planned turmoil continues right up to this very moment.
They have thrown everything from the “Trail of Tears” to your children don’t belong to you but instead to their Party and everything else in between since the beginning of its nefarious existence.
The establishment of slavery, Jim Crow laws, KKK/AntiFA/BLM usage and anything else that can be used to tear this country apart has been deployed over the centuries.
No other political party in America has been so dedicated, for so long, to destroying this nation from the inside out.

It is high time that the Democrat Party has to be banned, censored and outlawed here in the United States of America!

Steve Clinton

Democrats will lie, cheat, and steal to win an election.

gaxes

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK.. https://www.makemeboost.com

Last edited 24 days ago by gaxes
Nick1

Hardly a surprise. And Dems now working on every dirty voter trick in the book for 2022.

bob

They have numerus mules on video stuffing ballot boxes at 3;00 in the morning with thousands of ballots , and the GESTOPO of the democratic party along with all the lying , Trashy , FAKE liberal opinion networks still deny it !!! It’s been the dems game plan all along to open OUR border to millions of ILLEGAL ALIENS , give them everything for FREE , then eventually let them vote . BELEIVE IT !!!

JudBrown

sdsd

Last edited 24 days ago by JudBrown
Big Ed

As I understand it, the way they determined that 242 people were involved with this illegal ballot harvesting is they collected signals from their cell phones as they traveled the state and stopping at ballot collection boxes. They have videos of the people dropping the ballots into the collection boxes. I don’t see why it should be difficult to figure out who the criminals are: they have identified their phones and they have photos of them dropping off the ballots. It sounds like they’re looking for excuses to keep from losing their claim that this was the cleanest election EVER. I believe the new movie “2000 Mules” is about identified ballot harvesters nationwide (roughly 2,000 of them).

Richard McArthur

No reference in the article to illegal immigrants.

Zerro85

Finally I made 392/hr. It’s time to take some action and you can join it too.It is a simple, dedicated and easy way to get rich. Three weeks from now you will wish you had started today.Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
GOOD LUCK==-==>> https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Zerro85
Zerro85

dsfds ds

Zerro85

dfds dsf

modid

Last edited 24 days ago by modid
Mark

Since the election was stolen, the Libtard zombies can only repeat their OBVIOUS lies through the compliant media about how THEY heroically prevented Republican operatives from disrupting their theft, I mean, their “counting” of the ballots. There is MORE EVIDENCE of the 2020 THEFT than there is for JFK’s assassination!

York

I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit.. Www.Live124.Com

York

super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info………..Www.Live124.Com

Dee

When is the American people going to wake up and decide for themselves who they want
to vote for. The democrats have been know to rig elections a long time ago and it’s getting worse every day.

WhitneyHosier