Gun control advocate David Hogg claimed that the Florida Senator Marco Rubio refused to meet him because the loudmouth ‘triggered’. He deleted the tweet calling Rubio out after the Senator’s staff set him straight and threatened to pull the receipts. Hogg apologized and claimed that it was a ‘honest mistake’.

“Rubio staff said I can’t meet with him or his staff because I ‘trigger’ him. I just wanna have a conversation,” Hogg tweeted out. “Please meet with me @marcorubio I just want to figure out how we can stop these things from happening. We have to end the continuous debate and find out what we can agree on.”

Rubio’s chief of staff Michael Needham excoriated Hogg and called him out.

“No one said such a thing. As for the meeting, you must be confused as we had a 2p meeting scheduled with you,” Needham tweeted. “However, since you are lying and clearly using this all for self-promotion, that meeting is now cancelled.”

“Also, the reporter doing a profile of you knows the meeting is real since she was emailing yesterday with our comms team about it,” Needham said in a second tweet.

“Don’t lie again — we have receipts,” he threatened.

Hogg apologized soon after.

“[A]n honest mistake, got our meetings confused in the flurry and my staff misinformed me. I apologize. We’d still love to meet with you and have an honest, respectful discussion,” read his tweet.

“Deleted the tweet bc it wasn’t true but attaching here for transparency,” he added.

In other related news, psycho libs praised Hogg for being ‘so honest’ but absolutely none of them asked how Hogg got it in his head that Rubio was ‘triggered’ as he put it. He so clearly made it up but the left doesn’t care about the facts. Apparently, they’re just impressed that Hogg apologized.

Erica Carlin

Margaret Underwood

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.

That is what I do…..https://www.easywork2.com/

Last edited 15 days ago by Margaret Underwood
Sara Elizabeth

Great

Sara Elizabeth

★彡[𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊]彡★

I am making over $20k a month working part time. I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hrs a day. Everybody must try this home online job now by just using this Following Website… http://Www.Profit97.Com

Last edited 15 days ago by Sara Elizabeth
Sandra Evans

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Sandra Evans
AdrianFong

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 15 days ago by AdrianFong
tosowar

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week.
 I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit.. 🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:) HERE====)> https://www.homzjob.com

Last edited 12 days ago by tosowar
john s nowosacki

They only are ‘sorry’ for getting caught in their lies, not for the lying.

DorothyArbuckle

𝐈’𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 $𝟏𝟕𝐤 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝……..>>>  http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 15 days ago by DorothyArbuckle
Bailey Jackson

Everybody can earn $500 Daily… Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a ADt few weeks and my last week payment was exactly 2537 dollars..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)>  https://www.salaryto.com

Last edited 15 days ago by Bailey Jackson
RheaJulieta

hallo

Last edited 15 days ago by RheaJulieta
RheaJulieta

I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.
Go to home tab for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 15 days ago by RheaJulieta
Sandra Lee Smith

Got that right! He’ll continue lying.

elly

I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year agone i used to be unemployed during a atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis i used to be endowed these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is I started…..
smile AND GOOD LUCK.smile
HERE====)> https://worksclick.com

Last edited 15 days ago by elly
Louise J Bleil

This brat has been a liar since the first time he opened his mouth. he nee3ds a good butt kicking to straighten him out.

sparky

Just wait. He’ll be running for Congress on the Democratic Party ticket (The Party of HATE and LIES) soon!

Last edited 15 days ago by sparky
Shamus

Dad is/was an FBI agent. That might tell you something.

Tom

It is not a mistake. He is a Democrat. It is a lie.

Jim

It’s fun to watch david hogg preach his anti-American Freedom rhetoric – imho, he’s a jerk.

Philip Hammersley

“Camera Hogg” is still peddling lies. That’s all DIMMs have!

Shamus

Twerp comes to mind.

BellaBella

Just go away crawl to your hole and never come out again idiot.

Ron

More lib lies. And in my opinion the Jan6 tv show was more of a reality show than anything else. Just ask lying Liz. President Trump 100% condemned the protest on Jan6,saying and I quote this is not who we are. So stop wasting taxpayers money.

Arjay

Little piggie boy is a pathological LIAR! Definitely a leftist gun-grabber.

Jaxter

Hogg has a staff? Maybe he should lay them off and buy a chin.

harry

Hogg has a staff? who’s paying for that?

james henry james

LMAO! HOGG! Who’s only claim to fame was he wasn’t even there! The Brainwashed buffoon that has no idea of anything he squawks about! So just how stupid are his followers???? To quote one! WHO THE HELL IS HOGG?????? And no nobody ever did anything cause of this retard!

james henry james

He looks and sounds like Beto O’Rourke‘s son! They are both dumb as a stump! I am sure his parents are embarrassed! But then if it get him out of their basement! Good for them! Now change the locks!

Ray

Hogg is nothing but a little punk. Why should anyone meet with him.

kjj

Funny how when a democrat gets caught in a lie its a mistake or they will say that isnt what i meant don’t believe what your lying ears heard.

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.