CRT Madness: 6-Year-Old Loudoun Girls Asks Mom If She Was ‘Born Evil’ Because She’s White

It’s beyond me how any teacher could, in good conscience, tell a small child that they were ‘born evil’ based on the color of their skin. That’s what one Loudoun County mom says happened to her 6-year old daughter. During a school board meeting, the mom asked members to step down. Explaining that she was forced to move her daughter to an expensive private school, away from her friends.

Her drastic decision to move her daughter to a different school came after her daughter came home in tears asking if she was ‘born evil’ because she is white, the mom explains:

“We had specifically moved them out of LCPS due to the swift and uncompromising political agenda of Superintendents Williams, Ziegler, and the school board had forced upon us. First, it was in the early spring of 2020 when my six-year-old somberly came to me and asked me if she was born evil because she was a white person. Something she learned in a history lesson at school,” the mother said at a school board meeting on Oct. 26. Video of her testimony has since spread on social media.

“Then, you kept the schools closed for a year-and-a-half, despite the science indicating it was safe for kids to return,” the mother continued. “Now, you’ve covered up a rape, and arrested, humiliated, and falsely accused parents of being domestic terrorists.”

Watch

The Virginia district has been the epicenter of anger this summer at school curricula and policies – in particular, the teaching of critical race theory and rules regarding transgender students.

See also  BIDEN LIES, Claims He Served as Liaison Between Israel and Egypt...He Was Still in SCHOOL

‘I think it’s important to keep our perspective on this, we’ve heard it several times tonight from our public speakers but the predator transgender student or person simply does not exist,’ Superintendent Ziegler said.

Well, that was a lie…

Four weeks earlier, Scott Smith’s 15-year-old daughter told teachers she was raped in the girls’ bathrooms at Stone Bridge High School in Leesburg, Virginia, by a male student who had been allowed into the bathroom because he told staff he identified as female.

The boy was arrested in July – a month after the meeting – but he went on to allegedly sexually assault another girl, at a different school in the same district, in October.

Paula Quintero

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $120 to $140 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Paula Quintero
Paula Quintero

Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Paula Quintero
Jannie

BEST NEWS

Jannie

ABC

Iris Hoover

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Iris Hoover
Charissa

Everyone can get this job getting Paid upto $18953 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Go to home media tab for more details.
See…………. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Charissa
Rachel Nelson

My pay at least $300/day. My co-worker says me! I’m really amazed because you really help people to have ideas how to earn money. Thank you for your ideas and I hope that you’ll achieve more and receive more blessings. I admire your Website I hope you will notice me & I hope I can also win your paypal giveaway.

VISIT HERE………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rachel Nelson
Susan

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. I am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i can’t wait for next week payment. Go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Susan
Natalie

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Open this site For Full Detail………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Natalie
CindyOliver

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. WEy I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website.
This is what I do…>>>>>>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by CindyOliver
NormaBlair

hi

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on

the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard
C.W. LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

NOTE: First, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ. Last, my thanks to Little Joe, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my lessons learned throughout your years in politics. Little Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Little Joe you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned first presented in 1989 (most presented in 1989, rest added during President Obama’s last two years in office) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* Soldiers (ground combat soldiers, that is) do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers engaged in ground combat fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers in the survey chose the word “candor” is because to them candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

PS All of the lessons learned above (save the last three, which were added during Obama’s last two years in office) and the four mentioned below were written for the prelude of a book titled: “Rape, Pillage, Plunder; America You’ve Been Had!” (After Obama was elected to his second term I added; “And It’s Your Own Damn Fault!”). The book has not been published in that the Department of Defense has denied four requests to publish the same due to classified information they claim is in the book. That so-called classified information primarily deals with the number of politicians and bureaucrats sitting at the federal, state, county, and city levels of government during the Carter years who made the list of subjects in an investigation of the international drug trade and money laundering. Three of those politicians went on to be President of the United States of America. Four of the original lessons learned will remain unpublished in that I do not believe most of the Americans alive today can handle the level of anxiety that might be generated from their exposure. Few Americans can imagine the lengths so many have gone to destroy this nation just since President Eisenhower’s last year in office. I say that because that was the year I joined the army and have stood witness to the destructive policies first initiated by the Kennedy administration with folks like his brother Robert and Robert McNamara (Mac the Knife- soldier’s nickname for the #$%) laying the ground work for administrations that followed! Thus the reason for the two part prayer I said immediately upon learning that President Kennedy had been shot. First I prayed that God would spare him and second that the shooter was not a soldier from my unit nor any other military unit!

Charissa

See…………. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Charissa
JEM

These f**king Transgenders are freaks and should attend a private school that is specifically designed to accommodate them, not be allowed to attend regular schools, these people obviously have a mental problem to even consider changing their sex.

lalego