Crenshaw’s Advice On How To Talk To Your Liberal Family Members Over Thanksgiving

Texas Rep Dan Crenshaw offers some sage advice on how conservatives can express their views with their liberal family members without triggering your ‘woke’ relatives.

Crenshaw: “So, first thing is, don’t get into a political debate with your family. All right? That’s rule number one. Rule number two, if you can’t adhere to rule number one, rule number two is to ask well-intentioned questions. Try to understand where they are coming from, and in doing so, you’ll accomplish a couple of things. One you’ll better understand their argument and how to counter it but two if you ask the right questions you might lead them to your conclusion but on their own. Three. Anticipate their best arguments. Don’t straw-man their arguments, don’t use the slogans that we say and attach them to their argument. Try to use their best arguments, then prepare yourself with the facts and the counterarguments for those best arguments. Don’t talk past each other and be afraid to concede a good point if they make one that leads to a good healthy discussion.

Next, frame the argument in a way that helps them understand the core of your belief, so if you’re arguing about taxation, you can take a step back and say ‘look, conservatives believe we should tax people the least amount of possible so that government has just enough money to do what it’s supposed to do and the left believes you should tax the people the most amount possible so that government can do all the nice things that collectively we would like to do.’ I don’t even think they disagree with a statement like that but it also helps them understand where you’re coming from.”

Crenshaw said if all else fails, make jokes and offer everyone a shot of Tequila.

Watch

It has gotten increasingly harder for family members with opposing political views to hold civil conversations but I see much of that coming to an end very soon.

Sure, we still have our super-sensitive ‘woke’ crowd whining about everything under the sun—But Biden’s failing administration and painful spending habits aren’t just affecting conservatives. In my experience, even my more liberal acquaintances are recognizing the gravity of the situation.

Geneva

Here’s what I do…………>>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Geneva
Christine

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛   https://bit.ly/payone1

Last edited 1 month ago by Christine
Lydia

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…

Check it out here………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lydia
LateshaCoburn

I getting Paid upto $18953 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.Go to home media tab for more
details.See……….>>>>>>  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by LateshaCoburn
Tom

Sometimes, if they’re overstaying their welcome, just hit with the raw, unadulterated facts. That also works if you want an argument as well.

Lena Kroger

US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic job oppertunity provide for our community pepoles who,s already using facebook to earn money 85000$ every month and more through facebook and google new project to create money at home withen few hours. Everybody can get this job now and start earning online by just open this link and then go through instructions to get started….

Follow this site…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lena Kroger
JanaHernandez

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage…..

Just visit this website now……………….. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 1 month ago by JanaHernandez
fghjk

Last edited 1 month ago by fghjk
Joe

Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started Open This Website  ↠↠↠www.live124.com

Cajun

Need a moderator here to delete the SPAM.

YolondaBuckner

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://Www.Smartpay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by YolondaBuckner
Jerome from Layton

A lot of the Liberal tenants are based on feelings, not measurable facts. Rush used this situation with devastating effect. So, if a minimum wage of $10/hr isn’t enough, why not make it $500/hr? And, if you do that, where is the money coming from? If all “white” people are born as evil oppressors, what part of the genetic code defines this?

Denise Jimenez

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

Join this right now……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Denise Jimenez
Tim

ask them if sleepy Joe made many racist statements long before he started to stutter and not make any sense. racist jungles?

Jessica

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jessica
Jim

Crenshaw is a globalist scum never listen to him he’s a fraud

VanessaMcKenzie

hy vI get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills .
Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……….Www.live124.com

ghjghkjhkj

I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started>>>>>==== …Www.jobget6.com

Tracey Johnson

I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that I have made $16,285 in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just use this link →→→→→ www.live124.com