Just when we thought things couldn’t get any worse for Joe Biden, an old ghost from the past reappears. Joe Biden seems unable to keep his paws off people. Now, some might argue that a delicate pat on the head or gentle stroke across someone’s shoulder is innocent enough.

But what about when these innocent little strokes and casual touches become an oddly repetitive part of a person’s behavior? How innocent are these gestures when there seems to be an aura of creepiness surrounding them?

These are all questions that have many people scratching their heads. As soon as one of these creepy incidents fades away from news relevance, another video or photograph of Joe Biden cuddling up to someone, usually children, goes viral.

Innocent physical displays of compassion are understandable. Most people wouldn’t think twice about a passive pat of congratulations or engulfing someone’s hand with both your hands to show sincere sympathy. But that’s not what Joe Biden does.

In addition, dozens of these incidents involve kids young enough to be his great-grandchildren. Joe Biden managed to pry himself away from his nest in Washington, D.C. to visit the tornado-ravaged parts of Kentucky. He visited Mayfield, Kentucky to survey the horrific damage.

While some in attendance shared their true sentiments towards Biden, chanting “Let’s Go, Brandon”, Biden fumbled through a halfhearted, apologetically sickening speech. The speech, in typical Biden form, was more about him than it was about the bereaved people.

As well, Biden stayed true to form by spouting off comments that make absolutely zero sense. “I kid and say, the best thing to ever come out of Kentucky is my sister-in-law,” Biden blabbed. Whatever that was supposed to allude to, nobody knows.

See also  Viral Video: Pastor Berates Congregation For Not Getting Him A Movado

And then, without missing a beat, Biden pulled off another of his trademark creepy cuddling moments. Proclaiming so proudly that a little girl holding an American flag, “She’s 12-years-old.” Again, a gentle, sympathetic physical gesture is one thing.

However, each of Biden’s little love taps includes a bizarre and creepy stare. As he caresses these young girls, he ogles them up and down as well. It’s just plain weird. In another incident caught on camera, Biden groped a young boy.

Watching Biden pat this little boy on the head and eerily stroke his blonde hair was downright gross. There is one of two things at play here. With such a documented history of such creepy behavior, something is wrong.

One, either Biden is so senselessly out of touch with reality; he doesn’t even know what he’s doing. That means Joe Biden is an old man who is cognitive abilities to monitor his own behavior are compromised.

This is a dangerous condition for the person entrusted with being the most powerful leader in the free world. The second, and most plausible explanation, is disgusting. If Joe hasn’t lost control of his mental faculties, then he’s purposefully repeating the same creepy behavior.

The incidents in Kentucky compound on the dozens of times when Joe got all touchy-feely. We must examine these two explanations for Biden’s weird tendency to grope young children. Either his mental balance is too compromised to be president, or Joe Biden’s a creepy pervert.

Since the same weird behavior keeps happening repeatedly, the answer may be all too clear. Both explanations are true. Joe Biden is out of touch with reality. He is not fit to be the president. However, Joe Biden is also something far more sinister. He’s a creepy old pervert.

Brittany

BonnieMcDonald

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here…….  http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 8 months ago by BonnieMcDonald
Samuel Templeton

NO SPAM

Marisol

I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 7 months ago by Marisol
Nmal

Just wait til the feds catch up to your little online game.

Tim

“our” feds? the ones that are sleeping with each other? Only way they will get into trouble is IF they were Trump supporters or sent money to Kyle Rittenhouse

AliceBright

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.Pays11.com

Last edited 7 months ago by AliceBright
CarolinBall

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential
with this is endless. Here’s what I do…………………..  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 7 months ago by CarolinBall
Sheila

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Open this site For Full Detail…….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by Sheila
Samuel Templeton

NO SPAM

Amy JBradford

Google pay 390$ reliably my last paycheck was $55000 working 10 hours out of consistently on the web. My increasingly youthful kinfolk mate has been averaging 20k all through continuous months and he works around 24 hours reliably. I can’t trust how direct it was once I attempted it out. This is my essential concern…:) GOOD LUCK
For more info visit………….. http://Www.NETCash1.Com

Last edited 8 months ago by Amy JBradford
Samuel Templeton

NO SPAM

BettyConaway

This year do not worry about money you can start a new Business and do an online job I have started a new Business and I am making over $84, 8254 per month I was started with 25 persons company now I have make a company of 200 peoples you can start a Business with a company of 10 to 50 peoples or join an online job…….. For more info visit on this web Site………..  http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 8 months ago by BettyConaway
Samuel Templeton

NO SPAM

BettyConaway

Last edited 8 months ago by BettyConaway
Samuel Templeton

NO SPAM

ShirleyBennett

●▬▬▬▬ ✹ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞&𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✹ ▬▬▬▬● [ JOIN US ]
Since I started with my online business I earn $90 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

===❥❥❥For more detail visit………. http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 8 months ago by ShirleyBennett
Samuel Templeton

STOP SPAMMING

Samuel Templeton

A pervert leading a government loaded with perverts. Anuclear war with either Russia or China would seem a blessing right now.

Richard N

And our pervert president is leading us there, unless he just wussy’s out and just let’s Russia and China anex what they want in the world.

Sophia Lares

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

Try now……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 7 months ago by Sophia Lares
Tim

you expect a pervert to do otherwise?

Marine Bob

My question is WHY do the parents let their kids get close to him? If he touched my daughter or son he would be on his hindend Secret Service to matter.

M E White

If they were my children he would be on the ground holding what used to be his junk!!!

Rosie46

He should be I prison along with most of his family. His cell mates would take care of him.

fay rolfe

He is just a dirty old man!

Victor B Anderson

N0 Empathy ; only a publicly repressed pedo caught in his surreptitious child caresses ! Where are the parents’ protection ?

Donna

Where are our government “leaders” who are doing nothing about this disgrace???

Gerald Ladd

The guy is a pedophile!

R.V.Winkel

So How Has This Pervert Slithered its Way into Pretending to Be President?-Is There That Many Pedophiles in the Communist U.S.C.A.?-that Protect it From the Sane People Who Scratch Their Ass and Wonder When God Will Show Up and Toss this Regime into the Depths of Hell?-Don’t Hold Your Breath!-The Roach Community are All Orally Connected to Each Other! and Not by Communication!!

Harry O

I’m sure R.V. when God shows up he’ll check in with you???

M E White

Why don’t you go play with yourself and quit making a fool of yourself??

Fred G Sanford

That senile son-of-a-bitch doesn’t care about anyone but himself and his family. He has a proven track record of theft and corruption. I thought peanuts Carter was useless. obiden is a poor excuse for a human being. One of these days he will fondle the wrong child and end up in the morgue. Loser!

Pat K Dietrich

Not soon enough !

Harry O

This story should bring out the crazies’!! I watched this footage 3 times and have reached a conclusion. Only a moron butt head could ignore the piles of rubble this takes place in or the suffering of your fellow Americans there who have lost family and friends and possessions. Oh no let’s us concentrate on the President. (Sure he’s got a cheque in his pocket but he’s feelin up someone else’s kid!!!) I’m sure the people of this community have a warm cuddly feeling from the way you nit picking pedophile scare mongers are bringing bag loads of political bull along with your pathetic attempt at conciliation? You people are the reason the country will eventually fail. Cold comfort, in that you will take the left down with you, and then blame the failure on them. Typical. Shame on you!

M E White

Yea. But all Empty head saw was kids he could molest. He didn’t think a damned thing about the heartache in that place–he is ruled by his crotch. He needs “fixed” Butcher knife fixed!!

dzgda

Last edited 7 months ago by dzgda
"LET'S-GO-BRANDON!!!"

JOE IS ALL OF THE ABOVE!! CREEPY, PERVERTED, DEMENTED OLD FUCKTARD!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF “OUR HOUSE”, ASSHOLE!!!!!

Chipper

I am by no means a fan of Brandon but I think WE Conservatives have blown this touchy, feely thing way out of proportion. I think he’s just a senile old man.

Pat K Dietrich

You are blind ! He is a pedophile & a creep!

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.