CNN’s Mary Katharine Ham’s Epic Viral Rant Against Her Network

It looks like CNN commentator Mary Kathrone Ham has finally had it with her employer, CNN. On Friday she blasted the network for ignoring important topics while obsessing over others.

It all began over the comments that Florida Governor Ron DeSantis made this week about how the media covered the events of January 6 this year, saying, “This is their Christmas: January 6. They are going to take this and milk this for anything they can to be able to smear anyone who ever supported Donald Trump.”

“I just look back and compare when I was in Congress. One event that we faced was the attempted assassination of Republican members of Congress on the baseball game. I actually was on the field,” DeSantis continued. “If you do not have the Capitol Police there, you probably would have a dozen people assassinated. That was like a one-day, two-day story. That was not something that the Capitol-based press wanted to talk about. Why? Because it totally undercut their preferred narratives.”

Maggie Haberman, New York Times reporter, was triggered by the Governor’s comments and responding by writing: “He’s arguing the shootings didn’t get much coverage? Pretty sure they were a huge story.”

That’s when Ham jumped in to clear the air and ultimately destroy CNN for politically motivated coverage:

“I lived a block from the baseball field. Under 48 hours, the news vans were gone. I was on TV, live from the baseball field where they played the game a day later, after almost being canceled by mass murder, but my topic was ‘Mike Pence reportedly hired a lawyer,’” Ham wrote. “You’re welcome to talk yourself into idea that a similar murder attempt on an entire team of Democrats would have gotten the same treatment. I think the shooting of Gabby Giffords is pretty analogous and disproves that theory. Even without that data point, it’s just not true.”

See also  Pro-Life Activists Kills Them With Kindness 'Jesus Loves You', Libs Freaking EXPLODE

She added, “And it doesn’t mean Jan. 6 doesn’t deserve coverage. Moving on after 48 hrs would be wrong for that and for Gabby Giffords! But the coverage was what it was, Scalise’s return to Congress was very sparsely covered, and the anniversary was barely mentioned,”

Ham continued. “I checked at the time, and it is real. News vans were staked out at the home of the parents of Elizabeth Lauten, the GOP staffer who criticized Obama’s daughters on Facebook that time, for longer than they were at the practice baseball field. That’s not just a news cycle issue.”

Ham was later called out by CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski, who tweeted out an apparent screenshot from Ham’s appearance on CNN at the time, writing: “It looks [like] you discussed the baseball game?”

“Hi, Andrew. Yes, this is within 24-48 hrs that this was a story,” Ham responded. “This segment was based on the galactically stupid Sanford contention that it was *Trump’s rhetoric* that caused it, bc of course. Pointed out Nats Park hit bc it was overlooking the game & yet not focused on this.”

“Do you need the rest of my itinerary from that day and the day after, which again, were basically the only days this was a national story, which was my point?” Ham continued. “Got jack to say about Cuomo and Toobin, but gotta fact-check me when he’s got nothing.”

“One jacked off in front of female colleagues and one violated every conflict of interest rule in journalism, lied about it, and got fired, but I’m the issue bc I think the Congressional baseball shooting was covered too lightly and taxes are too high,” she concluded. “Sure, dude.”

TVNewser reported that CNN is down 76% as viewers faith in the bias news network continues to sink.

KarrieBlackman

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by KarrieBlackman

I started making $ 155 / hour in my spare time doing tasks with my laptop that I got from this company I stumbled upon online… Check it out and start earning yourself. I can say that my life has completely improved! Take a look at what I’m doing… ..
For more details, visit the given link……>>> http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Richard
Misty Pugh

[ JOIN US ] Find USA Online Jobs (28000$-95000$ Weekly) safe and secure! Easy Acces To Information. Simple in use. All the Answers. Multiple sources combined. Fast and trusted. Discover us now! Easy & Fast, 99% Match.
open this site .…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Misty Pugh
RuthGalbreath

Heres what I’ve been doing,,,,,,,,,, http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by RuthGalbreath
RosaOwens

Hi

RosaOwens

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 4 months ago by RosaOwens
Ruth Bruce

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE……. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Ruth Bruce
Rusty Shackelford

Woof!
She used to be a contributor for Fox News.
I’m guessing the money did not cover all of CNN’s sins.

Charli Wicks

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Charli Wicks
jinebi

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 4 months ago by jinebi
Carl Virden

10 comments at this point and only one is legitimate. The rest are spam scams. Sad, really.

LydiaPrice

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing… http://www.MoneyStar1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by LydiaPrice
porterv

Can’t remember the last time I watched CNN. It was at least 25 years ago, probably longer.

difija