CNN Interviews Teenagers Who Lost Their Father To COVID So They Can Blame Fox News Host Tucker Carlson

Monday morning, during an interview on CNN, two teenagers who recently lost their father who was unvaccinated to COVID-19 said that they blamed their father’s death on misinformation about vaccines, specifically mentioning reports from Fox News’s Tucker Carlson. As if Tucker told anyone to not get vaccinated.

Their father, Patrick Lane, 45, a Boeing designer, passed away from COVID-19 last month about the time the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) claimed to have given full approval of the Pfizer vaccine, but pulled a fast one because it’s still listed as being under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) on the FDA website. Comirnaty was approved for BioNTech and they say it won’t be available until 2023 or 2024.

Lane was healthy and had no underlying conditions, but almost immediately after he was diagnosed, his health began to deteriorate quickly.

Lane’s children, Evan and Katie, are now asking people publicly to get vaccinated. During their interview with CNN, they said their dad was not an anti-vaxxer, but he was hesitant about getting the COVID vaccine because of reports he read or watched from “right-wing” media outlets. Could that be because left-wing outlets are part of the cabal to get everyone vaccinated and they don’t ask questions about the number of deaths and side effects from taking a COVID vaccine?

“There’s multiple reasons, I think,” Katie responded when she was asked why she thinks her father had not gotten the vaccine. “One of which was some of the media that he ingested. He wasn’t by any means far-right. He was right in the middle, and he consumed media from both sides, and just some of the misinformation on one of those sides made him hesitant.”

See also  'Off With Their Heads!' Mad King Biden Says Cops And First Responders Should Be Fired

What kid uses terms like “ingested” or “misinformation?” Think they were coached?

Naturally, the CNN “New Day” host John Berman, came back to the issue of who was spreading misinformation that the kids think led to their father’s death. Sorry, kids, but it wasn’t so-called misinformation that killed your father. It was COVID-19. It’s disgusting how leftist news hosts want to blame other news show hosts for something a virus did.

People who are vaccinated catch COVID and die.

“Katie, you said from one media source, in particular, he was getting misinformation — he was getting information that led him to be hesitant on vaccines. Who? Who was he listening to?” Berman asked, as if he didn’t know in advance that she was talking about Fox. It boggles the mind how much Fox news lives in the heads of CNN Fake News hosts rent-free.

Katie replied: “He watched some Tucker Carlson videos on YouTube, and some of those videos involved some misinformation about vaccines, and I believe that that played a role.” There’s that unlikely word used by a teenager again; misinformation.

WATCH:

Now watch as Google removes videos of Tucker Carlson over the next week or so.

Evan said he believes that his dad, like millions of other Americans, was waiting for the FDA to give full approval for the vaccine. He said he believes his father today wouldn’t have any issues with getting the vaccine or telling other people to do the same.

Unfortunately, Katie and Evan have been taken in by the likes of CNN and other dishonest news networks who claim to be the moral authority on the COVID vaccines. Thanks to CNN and other Fake News outlets, therapeutics have allegedly been all but wiped off the market. Therapeutics like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine that medical doctors around the world are using to treat their patients with great success. They save lives, but our dishonest media is in full compliance with the Biden administration with the talking points that the vaccine is safe and effective even though people who are vaccinated are catching COVID and dying from it. Why else would they be pushing the need for booster shots?

See also  Bill Maher: ‘You’re Not Automatically Right If You’re Trans’

I feel bad for both kids that they lost their father, but truth be told, it’s not Fox News or Tucker Carlson who should be to blame, because Tucker never told anyone to not get vaccinated. He never said it once. He simply asks questions about why the American people are not allowed to ask questions about the vaccines and get honest answers. Don’t you think in a free society where the government is trying to mandate people get vaccinated, they should have the right to be informed about the vaccines they want you to take?

Katie and Evan’s father might still be alive if he was allowed to take ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, but we’ll never know, because the Left in control of these things made sure you pretty much can’t even purchase them anymore. What kind of government takes life-saving medicines away from people for political reasons?

4.3 3 votes
ConnieKremer

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week… http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by ConnieKremer
Rosie

hi

Rosie

Google pay 390$ reliably my last paycheck was $55000 working 10 hours out of consistently on the web. My increasingly youthful kinfolk mate has been averaging 20k all through continuous months and he works around 24 hours reliably. I can’t trust how direct it was once I attempted it out. This is my essential concern…:) GOOD LUCK
For more info visit………….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Rosie
Rosie

dsa

Keira Wiseman

Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month my pay check was $13583 just working on the laptop for a few hours.Simply go to this website and follow instructions to start earning….Have a good Day..

Click & Chang your Life====►►► http://Www.Netpay8.Com

Summer Tyrrell

Find USA Online Jobs (800$-95000$ Weekly) safe and secure! Easy Acces To Information. Simple in use. All the Answers. Multiple sources combined. Fast and trusted. Discover us now! Easy & Fast, 99% Match. ..

Check it out here… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Laerke Petersen

I am making over $9k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people say to me how much money they can make connected so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my existence. This is what I do…..

Go Here………….. https://v.ht/EarnApp2

Nicole Cunningham

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Your Success is one step away Click Below Webpage…..

Just visit this website now…………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Caitlyn

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Chastran

The Demoncrap Party way — blame a competing host and network that continually relegates your network truth, honesty, and accuracy performance ratings to the cesspool level…

Great

Graet

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard
Godis1937

tery bond vich lol

Godis1937

THE GREAT JOBS OF USA BOYS GIRLS AND OLDERS I must give my thanks to Ashley, who posted here last week comment About system she uses to earn onlin℮… I’ve got my first check total of $15550, pretty cool. i Am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. i am going to work even harder new And i can’t wait for next week payment. go to home tab
For more detail………… http://cutu.me/amazoncash

Last edited 1 month ago by Godis1937
Gabriel Santiago

What utter nonsense; this is national slander & propaganda! Tucker Carlson would’ve sued if not for the fact that these grieving, misguided kids are just that … kids! What a disgrace!

Gabriel Santiago

DSCF0001.JPG
Godis1937

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞&𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✹ I am making over $9k a month working part time. I stored being attentive to different human beings inform me how much money they are able to make on line so I decided to lok into it. well, it turned into all actual and has completely modified my life. that is what I do…. https://www.income200.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Godis1937
Dennis E Stepien

Katie and Evan , ARE as stupid as their dad “was” apparently. Bet $$. BOTH are Democrat SHEEPLE.

Mark Gravitte

What dumbass would accept medical information from a news source (even Fox) rather than a medical professional. Well, you have your answer.

Walter

If you study the subject, as an MD, I wouldn’t trust what I hear from most medical professionals about Covid.
The man’s death is tragic, but life saving mefs were probably withheld and maybe he was given the dangerous drug Rendesavir to enhance his death.

fiti

Here’s what I do…… https://www.jobs70.com

Georgina Lane

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is where i started… https://Www.WorkJoin1.com

dominicl

Google paid for all online work from home from $ 16,000 to $ 32,000 per month. The more youthful sibling was jobless for a quarter of a year and a month prior her check was $ 32475, working at home for 4 hours every day, and procuring could be much greater…Go to this site home media tech tab for more details…. http://Www.WorkingProfits.com/

jovi

Here’s what I do…… https://www.jobs70.com

binfnly

Google paid for all online work from home from $ 16,000 to $ 32,000 per month. The more youthful sibling was jobless for a quarter of a year and a month prior her check was $ 32475, working at home for 4 hours every day, and procuring could be much greater…o to this site home media tech tab for more details
thanks……….. http://Www.WorkingProfits.com/

karen

someone wants some EASY MONEY for free. my opinion.

Work USA 51

[ PART TIME JOBS FOR USA No Experience Needed, No Boss Over il Your FD Shoulder… Say Goodbye To Your Old Job! Limited Number Of Spots.

Check This…….https://www.works51.com

kaho

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I’ve been doing……… https://www.jobs70.com

yadi

⁣⁣⁣Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $45k by doing an easy job online. I have made $45715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.Go to this website & Join this right now by follow instruction here…….. https://www.jobs70.com

ianmathis

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…http://Www.WorkingProfits.com