Chris Cuomo really jumped the shark on Bill Maher’s late-night show ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’ where he claimed to be a ‘free agent’ and ultimly blamed his viewers for making him a corrupt reporter who used his position at CNN to defend his brother against his accusers. Cuomo’s brother, Andrew was accused by multiple women of sexual harassment while he was Governor of New York. The former Governor’s accusors were ignored by the NY AG but his brother was fired for abusing his power at CNN.

Cuomo, 51, claimed that “he lost a sense of purpose” when he was fired from CNN. “This is my brother, obviously I’m not objective. Obviously, I’m going to help him,” Cuomo told Maher about advising Andrew.

“I feel like I lost a sense of purpose for a while because of how things ended.”

Andrew Cuomo was not held legally responsible for the alleged sexual harassment or mishandling of COVID-19 patients but was shamed out of Albany by voters.

“I’m supposed to say, ‘Oh, he’s great!’ But that would be what we call bulls–t, right?” Cuomo said of the 64-year-old former gov.

“This has been hard, and you learn a lot about the people in your life when you watch them struggle. It’s true, when you struggle you learn who your friends are. I’ve always known who my friends are, I’ve had them for a very long time. But he has been in a struggle, and I have watched it.”

Cuomo recently landed another gig at NewsNation and says he takes pitty on his old employer who seems to be struggling without his rhetoric.

See also  Dem Responds After Leaked Audio Shows Her Asking For 'Dope Money' For Her Campaign

“I want good things for people there. I don’t like how it ended. I had a great team I didn’t get to say goodbye to. I just want to move on,” Cuomo said.

The journalist advocated for an end to the US’ two-party system and said he was glad to be getting back into the news with his podcast and new TV role where he was looking forward to “breaking through the toxic twosome of partisan politics.”

“Obviously, I’m going to help him,” Cuomo told Maher about advising his brother.

He also explained why his late father former Gov. Mario Cuomo didn’t make a bid for the White House after being considered a front runner for the Democratic nomination in 1988 and 1992.

Watch

“It wasn’t because we’re in the mob,” Cuomo said of innuendo associated with his family’s Italian heritage.

“He didn’t run because he didn’t think he was good enough to be president,” Cuomo explained.

Cuomo was fired for breaking journalistic standards after he acted as an adviser for his brother’s failed public relations effort to dodge sexual misconduct allegations.

Erica Carlin

Notify of
guest

Ernst

Of course he blames his viewers. He is a Democrat, he will always blame someone else. Democrats NEVER take responsibility. At least not since Harry Truman.

Wade

Well, Dems still believe in the “Buck Stops Here” but they are now pointing at their pockets.

Arleneawkins

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 8 days ago by Arleneawkins
EmikoMatson

𝐈’𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 $𝟏𝟕𝐤 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝……..>>>  http://Www.WorkSite24.Com

Last edited 8 days ago by EmikoMatson
glenna cox

HARRY TRUMAN WAS THE BEST. LOVE THAT MAN.

Anne

I am profiting (400$ to 500$/hr )online from my workstation. A month ago I GOT chek of about 30k$, this online work is basic and direct, don’t need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. By then this work opportunity is fbegin your work….★★

Copy Here→→→→→ http://Www.BizPay1.com

Last edited 7 days ago by Anne
Jessica Mills

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
CLICK HERE====)>  https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 8 days ago by Jessica Mills
Joanna

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 $𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲… 𝐘𝐞𝐬! 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐀𝐃𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝟑𝟕 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬.. 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄====)> 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐨.𝐜𝐨𝐦/

Last edited 3 days ago by Joanna
Forbin

Fredo hasn’t changed.

ERIC POTTS

HE WOULD SURELY FOLLOW BIDEN’S GAME PLAN AND BLAME EVERYONE BUT THE REAL REASON EVERYTHING IS GOING TO “HELL” IN A HANDBASKET. THAT IS THEIR OWN MAKING.

Coolmeadow Kid

No, you lost your way when you decided to use your position unethically. You were supposed to be a news person. Though I believe you never lived up to that, and you proved it with how you went down.

Micky, the Mouse

I have no respect for either of the two brothers. They used their positions and trust for themselves, not for the people who they worked with, for, and more importantly, the people. Both feel entitled and that they are better than everyone else. Both are rich, and neither gives a damn about anyone but themselves. It’s too bad that the younger, with the biggest mouth and untruthful, got a job doing what he does best, lying to the people and everything is about himself. Even his brothers come in a distance second. Too bad he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, he needs to be humble and understand the needs and wants of Joe Q. Public, just to be able to live. What a waste.

glenna cox

He is a moron..just like his brother. a waste of air space

Rhodes

Here’s what I do…………>>> http://www.Web.Slate74.com

Last edited 7 days ago by Rhodes
OR Patriot

SCUMO is as SCUMO does!!!

ONTIME

Witnessing the demise and disappearance of a cnn shinning star….Dum Lemin is right behind him……they can start their own Hate and Intolerance show…..

Janet

Miss you Chris. Hope all is well !

Iris

Find USA Online Jobs (800$-95000$ Weekly) safe and secure! Easy Acces To Information. Simple in use. All the Answers. Multiple sources combined. Fast and trusted. Discover us now! Easy & Fast, 99% Match. ………____ http://www.WorkJoin1.com

Last edited 4 days ago by Iris

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x