Checkmate: Jim Jordan Tricks A.G. Garland Into Making Damaging Confession

Rep Jim Jordan shredded Attorney General Garland after the Biden administration threatened to label outraged parents as domestic terrorists. The short of it is that liberals are infuriated that parents won’t let them force Critical Race Theory into the classrooms.

CRT basically declares all of American history is racist and that students can be predisposed to racism based on their skin color. The entire notion reintroduces segregation back into the school system.

Jordan cornered Garland by asking where he gets the information that lets him label concerned parents as enemies. That’s when Garland revealed the ugly truth.

“When did you first review the data concerning this so-called ‘disturbing’ uptick?” Jordan asked during the hearing.

“So, I read the letter, and we have been seeing over time – “ Garland said.

“So, you read the letter, that’s your source?” Jordan pressed. “Are there some studies on that or some investigation someone did that said there’s been a disturbing uptick, or did you just take the words of the National School Boards Association?”

“When the National School Board Association, which represents thousands of school boards and school board members says that there are these kinds of threats,” Garland repeated. “When we read in the newspapers reports of threats of violence when that is in the context of threats of – “

Enough said…

Garland just admitted to mistreating parents based solely on the word of the NSBA without investigating potentially politically motivated claims. No parent deserves this crap.

Watch

Just look at the National School Boards Association letter demanding aid to stop disagreeing parents:

See also  Rogan Blasts ‘F***in’ Propagandists’ At CNN After Cuomo Firing: ‘Their Ratings Are Dogs**t’

“America’s public schools and its education leaders are under an immediate threat. The National
School Boards Association (NSBA) respectfully asks for federal law enforcement and other assistance
to deal with the growing number of threats of violence and acts of intimidation occurring across the
nation. Local school board members want to hear from their communities on important issues and
that must be at the forefront of good school board governance and promotion of free speech.

However, there also must be safeguards in place to protect public schools and dedicated education
leaders as they do their jobs.

NSBA believes immediate assistance is required to protect our students, school board members, and
educators who are susceptible to acts of violence affecting interstate commerce because of threats to
their districts, families, and personal safety.”

“NSBA respectfully asks that a joint collaboration among federal law enforcement agencies, state and local law enforcement, and with public school officials be undertaken to focus on these threats.

NSBA specifically solicits the expertise and resources of the U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Secret Service, and its National Threat Assessment
Center regarding the level of risk to public school children, educators, board members, and
facilities/campuses. We also request the assistance of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service to intervene
against threatening letters and cyberbullying attacks that have been transmitted to students, school
board members, district administrators, and other educators.

As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the
classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and
hate crimes. As such, NSBA requests a joint expedited review by the U.S. Departments of Justice,
Education, and Homeland Security, along with the appropriate training, coordination,
investigations, and enforcement mechanisms from the FBI, including any technical assistance
necessary from, and state and local coordination with, its National Security Branch and
Counterterrorism Division, as well as any other federal agency with relevant jurisdictional authority
and oversight.”

See also  What A Crook, Psaki Refuses To Commit To Corruption Transparency

Garland based his poor treatment of his parents on the above letter. He didn’t bother looking into the matter at all or investigating claims against parents. As far as I know, this is still America, and having an opposing opinion does not equate to being deemed a domestic terrorist.

Clarissa

HI

Clarissa

SDF

Clarissa

HELOO

Heather

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Heather
Heather

Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Heather
Heather

Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Heather
Johnnie

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Johnnie
Or Dub

Prove it….this is a scam

JacquelynPerez

ukiu

Last edited 1 month ago by JacquelynPerez
Nan Silcox

This year do not worry about money you can start a new Business and do an online job I have started a new Business and I am making over $84, 8254 per month I was started with 25 persons company now I have make a company of 200 peoples you can start a Business with a company of 10 to 50 peoples or join an online job.

For more info Open on this web Site……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Nan Silcox
DonnaJohnson

hy

EvaVice

[ JOIN US ] I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by EvaVice
EvaVice

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by EvaVice
Erin Wilmer

THE GREAT JOBS OF USA BOYS GIRLS AND OLDERS !

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. I am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i can’t wait for next week payment. Go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now…………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Erin Wilmer
Shirley Nash

Use several hours of your spare time to acquire extra $1000 on your paypal account each week…
Get more details on following site……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Shirley Nash
JacquelynPerez

rtye

SusanChadwick

ert

AuroraIppolito

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the
given website……..  http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by AuroraIppolito
MargaretArroyo

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. more detail …>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by MargaretArroyo
DanelleJefferson

dfdfdfdfdf

DanelleJefferson

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 1 month ago by DanelleJefferson
Jennifer Konig

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://www.Cashapp3.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jennifer Konig
JacquelynPerez

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily.ZXv simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now………………  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by JacquelynPerez
DonnaJohnson

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started…. http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by DonnaJohnson
EdnaHerring

Seriously paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by EdnaHerring
EdnaHerring

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

Heres what I’ve been doing►,,,,,:two_hearts:,,,,,   http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by EdnaHerring
JacquelynPerez

Try now………………  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by JacquelynPerez
Nicolas P Cignetti

follow the money and you will find the truth. Hint check out Garland’s son in law.

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard
Mathias

Bully bully cried the bully.

Jasmine09

Jasmine09

Start your home business right now. Spend more time with your family and earn. Start bringing 99$ per hr just on a computer. Very easy way to make your life happy and earning continuously. For More Details……………… http://www.jobapp3.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Jasmine09
Charles

Garland is taking orders from Obummer-just like Holder did????

Marie

After all of the negative publicity that Fake Fauci has received, I think the man is a power hungry ass! He needs t be fired!

Johnnie

Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Johnnie

That’s all well an good. But Congressman Jordon didn’t ask the key question. The question is, is a member of your family associated with the CRT programs? The answer would have to be YES! MY SON-IN-LAW.

Rose

That’s a minor Looked over Mistake get over it.

I couldn’t remember is name, but reading some of the comments, it is Holder. Garland should be in the same position as Holder after the 2022 election and clean up the DOJ.

Rose

And put O’Butthead &Holder in PRISO for GOOD !

Rose

The Only Domestic Terrorist Organization we have here is the National School Board Association. At is part of the Democratic Socialist Party and Beijing Joseph Russell O’Biden Administration.

DanC

YES IT DOES, if you’re a conservitive….

Gerald Ladd

Garland, another Marxist. Blow hole joe’s whole administration is made up of radicals, and now perverts! He seems to have a thing for trannies. I guess after 8 years of sucking Mike Obama’s dick, he’s hooked!

Bud Vexley

Thank GOD garland wasn’t put on the supreme court, Moderate??? what a joke!!!

Mark

Obama wanted to nominate Garland for the Supreme Court, now he is the US Attorney General, how do you think he got the job and does anyone think Obama is pulling the strings in the White House???

Phil F

Garland is a political hack and he’s useless and dangerous as the AG. He should resign or be fired and ran from office

Clifton

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been without artwork for five months however in the final month her charge emerged as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study more on this net internet site…………..Www.Smartcash1.com

bodoxi

Last edited 1 month ago by bodoxi
Thomas

Note that the Banana slug Nadler had to step in to save the lying basta*d.