Former lead Secret Service Agent for Donald Trump has already spoken up that he’s ready to dispute the former aide’s J6 claims that Trump acted insane on January 6th. This combined with other debunked allegations made by the aide should get her testimony thrown out—should, but won’t because it doesn’t support the narrative.

Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, claimed that Trump on the day of the January 6 rally tried to get Secret Service to take him to the U.S. Capitol building, and that he became enraged when they would not do it because the area was not secure.

Hutchinson claimed that Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the armored presidential limousine and that Bobby Engel, who was the lead security detail, had to tell him, “Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel.” Hutchinson claimed that Trump then lunged at and assaulted the agent.

NBC News Chief White House Correspondent Peter Alexander tweeted, “A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.”

The Secret Service came out publicly following Hutchenson’s claim writing, “U.S. Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today’s testimony.”

See also  'Only Way Republicans Lose November is if They Start Acting Like Dems': Boebert Blasts Roe Fears

Magically, the J6 crew did not include the Secret Services testimony. If it corroborated Hutchenson’s claims why wouldn’t they? Unless, of course, it doesn’t.

Well, now Trump lead Secret Service agent is furious and inching to testify that Hutchenson’s claims are false. Just like Trump’s lawyer who argues that the note she claimed to have written was actually written by him.

Trump’s former lawyer Eric Herschmann spoke out saying that a handwritten note regarding a potential statement for then-President Donald Trump to release during the Jan. 6  protest on the Capitol was written by him during a meeting at the White House that afternoon, and not by White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Erica Carlin

Brooklyn

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.
That is what I do.. http://www.profit97.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Brooklyn
Elizabeth

I Get Paid 0ver 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over 15471 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.
SEE MORE HERE… http://Www.SmartJob1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Elizabeth
Marissa Hickman

🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

Here is I started.…………>> https://www.Worksful.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marissa Hickman
LyndRocha

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by LyndRocha
Emily

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
CLICK HERE====)>  https://www.Richjobz.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Emily
Kamari

I easily make $32,000-$38,000 each month just by doing a simple home business. This job is online and can be done very easily part-time or full-time, although no specific experience is required for this job. Anyone can join this work now and start earning like me.
Follow the link. >>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kamari
Ros Feldman

A lie will circle the world before the truth gets it’s pants on. So true when it comes to the J6 committee.

Becky James

I get paid more than $100 to $500 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… Here is I started.…………>>  worksclick.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Becky James
Sweeby

Who cares? Is this the only place you can peddle the dribble?

Avy

I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.

For more detail………. http://Www.Pays11.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Avy
PatriciaAdams

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do…….. http://Www.JobsRevenue.com

Last edited 1 month ago by PatriciaAdams
Debra

This FAKE J6 COMMITTEE needs to be disbarred and ALL who have been on this committee should be arrested and charged with LYING about EVERYTHING.

Sweeby

Especially Liz Cheney

Dana Zielinski

Start generating extra cash online from home more than $52k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $52745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started……

Open This Website_……………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Dana Zielinski
Dana Zielinski

Open This Website_……………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Dana Zielinski
Sandy C

Who paid her!!! Nothing but lies. She had her 15 min of lies now get off of the stage!!!!

Sweeby

That was the first thing I thought, she’s been paid a lot.

Louise J Bleil

My guess is that he’ll never be allowed. This is NOT about truth. This is a kangaroo court hell bent on criminalizing trump and his agenda.

Last edited 1 month ago by Louise J Bleil
graceythecat

that will probably not be allowed in this nazi tribunal being orchestrated by the commie democrat pedophile cult club.

Duffy TRUNZO

Somebody has paid this Hutchinson to lie just as she did. She was not even in the car how can she be a witness? Then at the end a big hug from the bit/c Channey. The democrat’s have ruined this young girl’s life and Hutchinson does not even know it YET.

bob

If the Secreat Service agent testify that NONE of that happened in the car ,,,,, degenerate , angry , lying slut Hutchinson should be charged with lying under oath !!!!!

bibbi

Another Russian hoax.

Gary A Rowan

There is so much bull crap about Trump, and most of the time it’s proven wrong. I will not abandon President Trump, He has proven his love for our country and has made a lot of things better for us, US citizens. Screw the January 6 Committee, they have already lied to the America public several times, they think they can say anything an get away with it. Remember that Trump wanted to send troops to the Capital and Pelosky did not take him up on it. Also when you do emails about current articles, it would be nice to not have people sending emails on how much they made on the internet, bet that is false information as well.

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.