BREAKING: Supreme Court Destroys New York Times!

The New York Supreme Court ruled against the New York Times in its effort to keep possession of what is believed to be illegally gained information leaked by the FBI. The FBI gained this information in three illegal searches of Project Veritas employees. The Times has been ordered to give a copy of everything they have to Project Veritas (PV) and then to destroy everything they have. The Times is off the hook, but the FBI who leaked it to them is not.

From the Court’s ruling:

“The court finds that Project Veritas has met its burden of showing that the subject memoranda were obtained by irregular means, if not both irregular and improper means.

Ordered: That the defendant New York Times and its agents, employees, legal counsel, or other persons under its control are directed to immediately delete / destroy copies of the legal memoranda prepared by Project Veritas’ counsel, Benjamin Barr, from any computer, cloud server or other data collecting or disseminating sources.”

It is believed that the FBI got the documents in unconstitutional searches of phones and other devices seized in the raids on James O’Keefe. It is further believed that the FBI leaked it to the NYT in an effort to embarrass PJ but the Times refused to say where the documents came from but if there are two men on an elevator and one of them cuts a fart, everyone knows who did it.

See also  Pro-Life Activists Kills Them With Kindness 'Jesus Loves You', Libs Freaking EXPLODE

From The Gateway Pundit

Somehow, the records just happened to end up in the hands of the radical NY Times, who published them in a shameless attempt to slander the investigative outlet’s journalistic practices.

The ruling could spur potential legal ramifications for the FBI, who, in all likelihood, illegally leaked the contents of O’Keefe’s phone to the NYT.

Other than vaguely attributing it to “newsgathering efforts,” the Times has refused to provide “ANY explanation” of how it came into possession of Project Veritas’ privileged communications, according to the ruling.

The ruling continues:

There is nothing in the record to show how the Times obtained the privileged memoranda that belonged to project veritas.

That information is solely within the Times’ knowledge and possession,and it has not offered any explanation beyond vaguely stating that the memoranda were obtained through its “newsgathering efforts.”

The Times incredibly admitted that here “no apparent bribery… was used to obtain the memoranda.

Sophie Holland

Surprising! I’ve been making 85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done
Go to this site………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Sophie Holland
Clarissa

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Clarissa
JosephineRinaldi

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do…>> http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JosephineRinaldi
GinaFinley

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily.ZXv simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now………………  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by GinaFinley
CharlieSeattle

……………………………………Notice

The NY TIMES (formerly a reputable US newspaper 100 years ago) rarely takes posts or comments from American patriots sick of our slanted anti-American worker, anti-US Constitution, anti-Semitic, anti-Trump, racist leftist bias.

Please Air Mail your complaints, taped to a brick, through any west side window of our main office between 3am and 5am for proper consideration by our editors.

620 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY

Thank You, in advance for your submissions!

Last edited 4 months ago by CharlieSeattle
Roxanne Walker

Here’s what I do…………>>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Roxanne Walker
Erin Edwards

I get paid $109 per hour working from home. I never thought I’d be capable to do it but my best buddy makes over $30214 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

START HERE.……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Erin Edwards
Patriot

Remember when obama said he wanted a brown shirt army to do his dirty work. Well, the FBI and the CIA do just that. – and if you don’t think obama doesn’t have his hand up commie joe’s back you have been sleeping.