America’s Most Powerful Democrat To Switch Parties, Becomes A Republican?

Before we get into the wildly popular politician who just made the life changing leap from ‘left to right’, aka from ‘wrong to right’, let’s just recap how we got here …

Never before in my 40 years have I seen the nation as divided as it is today.

Obviously I have some strong biases, but as I try to but them aside as best I can, it appears that the left has gone off the deep end.  Now, our friends on the left would say the same about you and I on the right, however, does the evidence really reflect that?

Democrats embrace socialist healthcare, open borders, paying illegal immigrants, overtly racist and anti white policies and teaching these racially motivated sentiments to our kids, in our schools.

What about those of us on the right?  Well, we are still pro-life, which the left would call ‘extreme’.  Let’s give them that one, as ‘extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice’ as the late, great Barry Goldwater famously stated.  However, this is nothing new, one of the cornerstones of the GOP has been being pro-life for decades.

Gun rights?  The GOP is now, and has been since Lincoln founded the Republican Party, 100% in favor of defending the right to bear arms.  Nothing new here.

Securing the Southern border?  Not only is this something the Republicans have been talking about for decades, this is something that the left used to agree with us on!

Again, I know I am biased, but holy hell, someone please explain to be how the GOP has gotten ‘more conservative’?

Republicans have a LGBTQ outreach program and openly brag about so called ‘Log Cabin Republicans’.

If anything the GOP has moved to the center, and much to the disappointment of its base. Now, while the GOP moves to the center, the left embraces the fringe base and turns in back on the middle … this is why we see so many Dems leaving their party to become Republicans while we rarely ever see Republicans

See also  Biden's Dec Border Numbers Are In And It Worse Than Anyone Imagined

Fox News is reporting:

A Texas Democrat switched his affiliation to the Republican Party over the party’s left-leaning embrace of defunding the police policies and “chaos” on the southern border.

State Rep. Ryan Guillen announced in a Monday press conference that he would seek reelection to his south Texas seat as a Republican, saying the Democratic Party’s far-left values are no longer in line with his own.

Specifically, Guillen cited his now-former party’s backing of defunding the police and the compounding crisis at the southern border under President Biden.

“Friends, something is happening in South Texas, and many of us are waking up to the fact that the values of those in Washington, D.C., are not our values, not the values of most Texans,” Guillen said.

“The ideology of defunding the police, of destroying the oil and gas industry and the chaos at our border is disastrous for those of us who live here in South Texas,” he continued.

The former Democrat had won his seat by nearly 17 points in the 2020 election and has served in the Texas House for almost two decades. Guillen’s switch is a win for Republicans as the party pushes to gain traction along the historically blue border.

Republican Gov. Greg Abbott and Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan joined Guillen at his announcement in Floresville.

“John Lujan’s upset victory earlier this month in a district with a majority Hispanic population already proved that Texans are fed up with the failures of Democratic leadership and Ryan Guillen’s party switch makes that fact all the more clear,” Republican State Leadership Committee (RSLC) president Dee Duncan said in a Monday statement.

“Today’s Democrat leaders are so focused on appeasing their fringe-left base by putting teachers’ unions ahead of parents, pushing socialist tax and spending schemes, and fighting for open border policies, that even elected officials in their own party cannot support their radical agenda anymore,” Duncan continued.

Duncan said the Republicans “welcome” Guillen to the party “with open arms and look forward to working with him” as he works with his new GOP colleagues “to deliver solutions for the people of his district.”

The Texas Democratic Party chairman Gilberto Hinojosa went after Guillen for the switch, attacking the newly minted Republican for “prioritizing holding onto his job rather than standing up for Texans.”

“We’re disappointed to see him selling his soul and selling out South Texans …Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.”

Harris quipped earlier this year that she had not been to Europe when reminded by NBC’s Lester Holt that she had not been to the southern border yet.

Harris traveled to France last week, where she was panned for putting on a French accent while touring a laboratory in Paris. She had previously traveled to El Paso, Texas — a city along the border but not near the Rio Grande Valley, the epicenter of the crisis — to assess the border situation.

The effects of the border crisis may also boost the already growing Hispanic vote moving toward the Republican Party.’

Notify of
guest
Anna

Searching for a supplemental source of income? This is the easiest way I have found to earn $5000+ per week over the internet. Work for a few hours per week in your free time and get paid on a regular basis. Only reliable internet connection and computer needed to get started… Start today Here…………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Anna
Kathleen

hi

Kathleen

I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Kathleen
Amelia

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website………………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Amelia
Danette

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is where i started…>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 months ago by Danette
Caitlin Higgins

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $16000-$18000 a month from freelancing at home…

This is how she did it……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Caitlin Higgins
ZellaCarlson

These are 2 pay checks $78367 and $87367. that i received in last 2 months. I am very happy that i can make thousands in my part time and now i am enjoying my life. Everybody can do this and earn lots of dollars from home in very short time period. Just visit this website now…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 2 months ago by ZellaCarlson
SonjaMartinez

Make everyone ( $26,000 __ $38,000 ) A Month Online Making money online more than $15k just by doing simple work With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot just

open this link.======>……… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 10 days ago by SonjaMartinez
FlorencLeavitt

hello

KarenSantos

ddsds

ShelleCalderon

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing…………………..  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 2 months ago by ShelleCalderon
Christin Schreiber

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.workssilver.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Christin Schreiber
KarenSantos

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 2 months ago by KarenSantos
BUNKER HILL

BULLSCHIDDT

NoraBarnes

I get paid more than $140 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by NoraBarnes
Melanie

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Melanie
BUNKER HILL

Liar!

Melanie

HELLO

Last edited 2 months ago by Melanie
Jackie Breese

I earned $15000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 5 to 8 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn’t accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us. do this internet-website online…………

See…………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 20 days ago by Jackie Breese
Melanie

H

Last edited 2 months ago by Melanie
Melanie

HEY

Gerald Ladd

Swallowing cum pays, I see!

FlorencLeavitt

A check for $8912 workin fourteen hours A week from there house And they’re clAssmAte’s step-mother`s neighbour hAs done this for nine months And eArnt more thAn $8912 pArt time on- line. use the instructions on this link… go to this site home tAb for more detAil……._____ http://Www.NetJob1.com

Last edited 2 months ago by FlorencLeavitt
BUNKER HILL

Only 636 dollars an hour?? I doubt that.

Word7

We don’t need another Rhino. Throw the bum out!

Gabriele Pfeiffer

HERE ➤➤ http://www.workssilver.com

Last edited 2 months ago by Gabriele Pfeiffer
Tim

RINO…. dumb animal, right under the jack ass, has demon-rat crap on his head

Livid

I would have no problem switching to Independent or Constitutional Party. While I’m still registered as a Republican, there is no way I would contribute the party. I only contribute directly to individual candidates. They get more of the $ and I get to vet who gets my $= FREEDOM!

BUNKER HILL

Agreed!

fb111

Absolutely! Put your money where it does YOU and yours the most good, not the Party

Tim

need to invest in a sovereign, independent, free state. Get the hell out of the evil empire called Amerika, like the founders said to do in the pre-amble

Marylou Nash

I just started 3 weeks ago and I’ve gotten 2 check for a total of $12,000…this is the best decision I made in a long time! “Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home.

Go to this site for more details………… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 9 days ago by Marylou Nash
Einar Petersen

Think about this…How long has he been a Democrat? It has become quite obvious that this next Election is going to be a Democrat “Bloodbath”, and he, like so many are touting a “change”, but considering the amount of time they have been toeing the Democrat line, there is no reason to believe they would EVER do anything to assist the GOP, and our Country. Let them Reap that which they has sowed…!

Thelma Paxton

Surprising! I’ve been making $85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done
Go to this site………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Thelma Paxton
Tim

demon-rat bloodbath, I too, have a dream

Gerald Ladd

I thought Beto the dork wants to run for governor in Texas!

Tim

he wants the communist to bankroll him. They are just that stupid. he will fail

DorothCarey

Last edited 2 months ago by DorothCarey
Old wolf

The left lives on lies , it’s all they have . The truth will burn them if they tried to go by truths . So they lie and then lie to cover up that lie . Everyone can see this and still they lie again to hide the next lie . And they still can’t figure out why no one believes them … go figure …

Tim

and the cowards that work in Amerika, will still send their money to the liars?

Sonia Ford

Hi

Sonia Ford

Seriously paycheck of $196 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing. Try now……. http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 21 days ago by Sonia Ford
CharlieSeattle

About time!

juliya

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://www.buzzjoin.com

Last edited 20 days ago by juliya
Mary Ramos

SA

Last edited 20 days ago by Mary Ramos
jasmin

GOOD LUCK..HERE ➤➤ https://salarybaar.com

Last edited 19 days ago by jasmin
kebawo7597

I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…………====>>>www.now37.com

kebawo7597

. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do………..www.now37.com

Amahs

I would probably be more of a believer in these articles, if I knew their was people actually cleaning up and removing all these RIDICULOUS SPAM POSTS ! The comments section is a pain in the ass scrolling through all these spammers!

George Horvat

“DITTO!” To Amahs posting!

George Horvat

Beware the Trojan Horse! He knows that under the present political climate that he can’t win as a Democrat. But will he continue to vote as a Democrat once he is re-elected?
Watch out for these Socialists. They will do anything to gain control.

Alan

Since when is this guy Americas most powerful Democrat. I mean do we really need to stoop to the level of the Democrats and imply things that are patently false in the hopes of drawing attention to an article? Jeesh, sometimes I am ashamed to claim conservatism when people like yourself make us look the fool.

ernest toseland

Welcome to the GOP, I switched 20 years ago! I hope it is not to late for them to repent! Bless there hearts!

norepaj

fghfchgf

Last edited 7 days ago by norepaj
Tim

s, we know how bad it had to get for “this guy”? how many more fools there are

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x