BREAKING REPORT: NYC Officials Rationing COVID Test Kits By Race?

The City of New York thanks to its Dem-witted mayor, Bill de Blasio, seem to be rationing Covid test kits by race. According to a report by New York Post:

“New York City health officials have been using race to help decide how to allocate precious coronavirus testing resources, leaked emails from the agency show.

In a conversation with reps for the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, City Councilman Joe Borelli’s office said constituents on Staten Island’s South Shore were having trouble getting tested at city facilities.

“Our office has been receiving calls regarding the mobile NYC H+H testing sites such as Wolfes Pond Park. It appears many are waiting with delays, and are being turned away after waiting for hours,” wrote Borelli staffer Briana Nasti in a Dec. 22 email.

The agency responded the same day and informed Nasti that they would prioritize neighborhoods flagged by the city’s Taskforce on Racial Inclusion & Equity.”

If that doesn’t sound bogus enough the report clarified how people are selected by this ‘task force’:

“The task force said [neighborhoods] were picked based a DOHMH’s analysis of “health status, living conditions, social inequities, occupation, and COVID-19 Wave 1 impact” — though the methodology has never been released.”

As far as I’ve heard, the pandemic doesn’t care about a person’s social standing so how does that factor in, exactly?

These so-called “social inequities” are more important than the actual active cases of Covid, apparently:

“Staten Island’s mostly white, middle-class South Shore — despite one of the highest COVID rates in the city during December — is not one of the priority neighborhoods. The borough has 13 city testing sites, all on the more diverse North Shore.”

So the task force is not basing cases on actual need or urgency but what they consider ‘social inequalities’? To hell with the number of cases, I suppose. Their agendas come first.

See also  Pro-Life Activists Kills Them With Kindness 'Jesus Loves You', Libs Freaking EXPLODE
Shirley Creekmore

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Shirley Creekmore
Sylvia Mantz

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Sylvia Mantz
MichelleWhite

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by MichelleWhite
ShirleyWare

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE
Just check this SITE……. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by ShirleyWare

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on

the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Richard
JanetSpencer

I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Account.. GOOD LUCK★★↓↓↓↓THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓>>>>>>HERE☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JanetSpencer
Victoria

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. MMn It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do…>>>>> http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Victoria
wiyebeb577

my best friend’s sister gets $92 an hour on the internet… she’s been laid off for two months, the previous month her paycheck was $20328 only working at home for a couple of hours each day…….w.ww.n.o.w.3.7.c.o.m.

ConniSatchell

The given website……Www.live124.com

JenniferGomez

I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that i’m my non-public boss. that is what I do…… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JenniferGomez
Lana Rose

I am creating an honest wage from home $1900 Dollars/week, that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody,

Here is where I started………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Lana Rose
Old wolf

So here’s the real racist who cry everything is racist being the same racist their crying about . You can bet your azz tho all the rich governors staff got there’s first before they were handed out . Whites have to wait while they control most of the money in NY . See how long that lasts lol . but guessing they got theirs first

bagibom