Breaking: Rand Paul Issues New Warning Against Dr. Fauci

Senator Rand Paul has had his suspicion of Dr. Anthony Fauci since nearly the start of the pandemic in 2020 and thus far, Paul hasn’t been wrong. When the Senator accused the doctor of being involved in the gain of function research of the Covid virus prior to the release of Covid-19 we soon learned that it was true—Though Fauci testified before Congress that it wasn’t.

So why isn’t Fauci under investigation for potentially having some part in the creation of the novel virus? Simple. Democrats don’t care and right now they hold a slim majority over Republicans.

Paul now has a new warning about Fauci and people in his position—Next time could be so much worse. As Paul explained, Covid has a very small mortality rate, yet it’s killed millions. Imagine a virus produced by the gain of function research with a higher mortality rate. That’s what Paul says he’s afraid of:

“It is kind of amazing, particularly that no one from the opposite side of the aisle seems to care at all about the dangerousness of this virus and that it might have come from a lab, and in all likelihood did come from a lab,” Paul said. “Not one Democrat is curious at all. You know, you would think that Democrats have at least some sensibilities about the danger of things. They tend to be the ones who want to regulate away the things that could be dangerous in the workplace. Yet they don’t seem to care about something that could kill millions and likely did kill millions of people. This virus has a 1% mortality and killed 5 million people so far, around the world. Can you imagine if the next one that comes out of the lab has 15% or 50% mortality? And they are doing experiments, as we speak, with viruses that have 50% mortality, and Fauci seems to have no problem with this. He says we weigh the risks versus the benefits of the research, and he comes down on the side that the risks are worth it.”

See also  Justice Thomas & Supreme Court Make Huge Move On Election Integrity!

“All of humanity could be wiped out if they make [another] tragic error,” Glenn responded. “This is not something that the elites should be the ones making the decision. We should all be involved in these decisions. There’s no bigger decision to make than, ‘should we be playing around with things that don’t exist necessarily in nature that have jumped to humans?’ Should we be playing around with these things, making [dangerous viruses], so in case it jumps to humans, we can kill it with a vaccine? This is insanity. Insanity. Especially with arrogance coupled to it.”

Paul warns that no one single person should possess as much power as Dr. Fauci has had. Especially, one who will blatantly disregard science and individual liberties:

“Fauci not only has a casual disregard for science, but also for individual liberty. You combine the two — ignoring the science, and then having no regard at all for individual liberty — and you have a really dangerous situation. But it’s also dangerous because we’ve centralized the authority,” Paul explained.

“Look, I have opinions on where the virus came from. I have opinions on how to treat it. But they’re my opinions, you don’t have to take them. If you agree with me, you can listen to my opinions. With Dr. Fauci, it’s not the same. He has opinions, but he wants you to be forced to do as he says. So it is the difference between coercion and freedom. And in freedom, there are many choices. But the real danger is, as we centralize authority, ultimately you get authoritarianism. And I think that he could easily be a medical dictator, if he were allowed to be.”

See also  Trump Shares The Moment He Realized Milley Was 'A F*cking Idiot' LOL

Watch

Paul has brought up a lot to think about. Dr. Fauci has somehow managed to become the world expert over a novel virus. He also likely helped create the virus (or similar viruses) through gain of function research. If, using that authority, Fauci (or anyone in his position) is able to bring a nation to a complete standstill for a virus with a low mortality rate, what would happen if we were to face an even deadlier virus in the future?

H/T Glen Beck and TheBlaze

2 1 vote
BrandiBiggers

Makes $340 to $680 per day online work and I received $21894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛☛☛ http://Www.Smartpay1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by BrandiBiggers
Anna

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $35 to $70 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 14 days ago by Anna
Betty

Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome.
Check This Web……. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Betty
Maya Bates

I am making a good salary from home $1300-$2600/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,

Here is what I do…. http://Www.WorkJoin1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Maya Bates
Nancy Akin

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site…….

See More Info…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Nancy Akin
Cheri Taylor

Has anyone noticed that almost all of the yearly viruses and other flus come out of the area of Communist China? I think that we should just admit that they are going to continue to send their new experimental viruses our way and deal with getting as healthy as possible. This includes getting our bodies as alkaline as we can so that no virus will live inside of us and our immune system will automatically send out first T cells then B cells to irradicate whatever the commies come up with, and we won’t need government mandates to protect us. All the information on how to get our bodies alkaline is on the internet, free for the looking up.

Johanna Müller

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Johanna Müller
HeidiSchell

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do … http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 14 days ago by HeidiSchell
TheresaContreras

asdadas

Bernice

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Bernice
Harry O

Nope! Ain’t going to do it. If I didn’t trust Dr. Fauchy, I sure a hell wouldn’t trust Rand Paul and even less ;likely to take your advice. Let me know how that works out for you?

yevemox

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 14 days ago by yevemox
AlfredaMcKeon

Hello

AlfredaMcKeon

Hello

AlfredaMcKeon

Hello

Patriot

Always the trolls trying to persuade those not to post. Ironic those trolls sitting in their mommies basement being paid by the commie biden regime are affected by what is occurring now too. Yet, they are too ignorant and brainwashed to have a thought in their head.

The difference between Dr. Fauci & Dr Frankenstein: Frankenstein created a living being from dead tissue. Fauci created DEAD beings (people) from living beings. Our taxes go to grants to the NIH (NIAID branch) funding “gain of function” which is WEAPONIZING to kill. There is no sugar coating the purpose.

Harry O

USN Ret. Got your shot yet? No didn.t think so? You should tune it down a bit Mr. Part of The Problem!

fghjk